You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By PrimeBeto
Hi my name is Prime, and i wanna invite you to the up coming event of the Scavenger Hunt!

Its pretty simple and is gonna be a lot of fun with very wealthy prizes , here are the instructions and rules:
  • The event will start this Saturday 06 of November 2021, at approx 10 AM EST. be punctual.
  • You will be changed to the "Hobo" role in order to participate, to eliminate unfairness the only permitted vehicle are bicycles.
  • There are gonna be 3 rounds, you can win just 1 round per player to give everyone a chance to win
  • Prizes are secret, only the winner will know the amount he wins
  • This is the dynamic: 4 Objects are gonna be hidden in metal racks around an specific section of the map for each round, the hints will be given before each round in the #RP_general discord, the first one to find them all (4 per round) and take a screen shot of the findings will have to dm me on discord (Prime#0892) the proof as fast as they can to get their prize, its not who find them first its who sends the proof first.
AND NOW SOME IMPORTANT EXTRA RULES
  • Its FORBIDDEN to kill a person in the scav hunt, killing a person either accidental or willingly will be punished with a ban and expelled from the full activity
  • Its FORBIDDEN to disclose any of the locations of the items in chat, either group, voice, area or global chat. this is a solo competition and can only be 1 winner per round, failing this rule can lead to a warning and a potential kick from the activity.
By PrimeBeto
you can leave your thoughts, opinions or doubts here in the comments :grin:
By PrimeBeto
can i play

If you are not banned i dont see why not :smile:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!