You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Vote for the next Mayor:

Thomas Chappell
15%
Progress
20%
Dan
5%
Freezeman
10%
Mr.Firework
15%
Crums
35%
Hey Pandas,

The time has come once again!

In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor! The registration period will be open from the 14th to the 16th of this month. The ballot will start on the 17th of this month and end on the 19th. In order to vote your name will be added to a poll in this post for people to vote for you, that's why there is a time limit for the registration. To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. You can also try some of the tips listed below.

Be friendly to those in-game.
Set up promotional signs.
All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!

In order for a player to apply for Mayor, you must fill in this format:

Steam Name and In-game name:
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
Time Zone:
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:
Steam ID64:
Steam Profile Link:
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):

Extra info:
You must copy this format ^^ in the comments of this post to run for mayor on this designated server!

Rules:
1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote in the Mayor ballot!
2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off!
4. You cannot be actively banned to become mayor or run for mayor.
5. All voters must have at least 40 total hours on Pandahut roleplay servers.
6. All candidates and participants are allowed to make their opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum in this thread. If any argument gets out of hand the posts may be deleted by a moderator without warning!
7. Alternate accounts are not allowed. We are able to check who is who so if you make an alternate account to vote we will instantly disqualify you. This includes real-life friends.
8. Unknown, brand new accounts that cannot be matched up with an in-game account in any way will have their votes removed.
9. Brand new accounts with zero to few posts and/or less than 40 total in-game hours on our Roleplay servers will have their votes removed.
10. No corruption (AKA paying for votes).
Thanks!
:heartfulpanda:
Steam Name and In-game name: Steam Name: tomychap99, In Game Name: Thomas

Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 4-5Pm To 10Pm GMT (wont always be playing during that time)

Time Zone:GMT

Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 312.6 Hours

Steam ID64: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199160540609

Steam Profile Link: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199160540609

Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Mushy :)

Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often : Yes

Why do you want to become this certain rank?: i want to be mayor of this server so i can help all the people in Seattle with getting started on the server and have some other projects that i will say in a diff line

How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: i plan on helping the community by making a community jail on baseball field for new cops and cops that dont have a jail due to the server wiping.

Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes i have been banned on pandahut before, My steam 2fa was not working at the time so hackers could get into it and they did, they went on all my games including unturned and got me banned of many servers i played in including this one, they False raided,Staff Diss,didnt care about getting banned and more i think.

Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes.

What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: i will spend the money on mayor making a toll booth, fixing the dip in the bridge, hosting weekly events on the server and more.

How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): i will make a shelter for new people with housing and storage till they move out into a new house fitting for them on this server.
Steam Name and In-game name: progress | It varies but it's progress usually
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 5pm to 9pm
Time Zone: GMT +1
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 250+?
Steam ID64: 76561197983256350
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/progressinprime/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Yes myself
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: To fund the police with the ticket money and give back to the community by giving away free food & free gas.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: As I said above I would give free food & free gas.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes for false-raid
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: To giveback to the community
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): By giving free gas
Steam Name and In-game name: Dan200589/Dan
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 1PM to 8PM/ 10PM to 3AM UTC
Time Zone: UTC+2
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: +200
Steam ID64: 76561199220470043
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DaN200589/
Staff members, ex-mayor, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Prime
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: Because I will try my best and help the community with the town money what I will do will be listed below
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor's rank?: I will make a place for food and water "For free" for people that don't have food or water at all, so they don't have to be hungry/thirsty all the time
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes, For kos
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I will spend it to make a Big jail for every police officer in the town and they are more than welcome to claim a cell because after the wipe happened, not that many officers have jails anymore, and I will provide a good trainer to train the police force what to do in Easy/Hard situations.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permission): I will build a shelter for new people that don't have houses and provide them with food, water, and clothes and I will make houses for players that don't find any houses they want or that didn't find any houses at all.
Last edited by Dan200589 on March 14th, 2022, 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steam Name and In-game name: Freezeman (In game) Freezeman (Steam)
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 6pm to 10pm EST on weekdays, 10am to 11pm Weekends.
Time Zone: CST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 311.8
Steam ID64: 76561199069069815
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199069069815
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Prime
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: Because I want to lead the pandahut server as a mayor, and I want to help other people with my powers that I would receive.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will help people build bases and provide funds to the police of pandahut to help enforce the law. I will also try to reduce the crime rate and help people not do things that are illegal. I will also try to reduce police corruption.

Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes, Kos, and Fail RP.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes.
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I will use it to help the police and help people build bases and sometimes give money away for free.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will give people materials to build bases and help them out with anything they might need.
Steam Name and In-game name: Mr.firework
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
Time Zone: 9Am-11pm EST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:415.9hr on #10
Steam ID64: 76561198807582466
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198807582466
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:None
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:No
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I would like to have a wider ability to modify Seattle to better improve all aspects of it.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I’ll be helpful by focusing more on essential needs for example food, clothing, gas those are essential items which can be provided at no cost with measures to avoid abuse.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:I have 6bans these are the reasons for each (revenge Kosx1) (failRP) (Kosx1)(AttKosx1lyingtostaff)(1v1)(and a wrongful ban which was for revenge kos but was found that I was innocent)
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:I will spend the money on building a government complex which would provide 1x1 spots where people can set their shop and sell what they find I would also invest the money on free food and clothing for the new and pave the roads ofc ;).
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):I will build a building where homeless people and new people could receive clothing,food,and building supply’s for a small house. I would also provide an additional government complex which will be a courthouse with Built in jail cells.
0Skill liked this
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):4-9
Time Zone:Eastern Standard time
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 407
Steam ID64: 76561199106838833
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Shecreamsss/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: No
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I wish to become mayor because I feel like I could help more people than other mayors have, making more structures jails give giving out houses giving police warrants, hopefully making everything safer for the community.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I would be helpful to using the mayor rank to change some of the "corrupt" laws that are weird and hard to follow.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes, Once long ago
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes, Im a mod so I think I know the rules fairly well
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I would spend the money to build structures for the community
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I would use these perms to build community structures

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!