You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Hey Criminal Pandas, :P

The time has come for the next Mafia Boss election!

In the upcoming few days, you will be able to vote for the next RP Mafia Boss! The ballot will start on April 5th, and end on April 8th. Please note that this is not a voting thread, but a registration thread for those who wish to run for Mafia Boss. To all players who wish to apply, remember that your application is one of the best ways to gain support! You can also try some of the tips listed below.

Tips for Prospective Mafia Bosses
  • Raid as many bases with other criminals to showcase your abilities to solo criminals!
  • Kidnap, rob, claim hits, and sell illegal items to make your skills known in the crime world.
  • Be friendly to other criminals in-game.
  • Set up promotional signs, flags, and placards.
  • Not all civilians are your enemies!
  • All of the above examples contribute to increasing your support and voter base when the ballot is published!

Mafia Boss Registration Form
  • Steam Name and In-Game Name:
  • Time Zone (Example: EST or UTC):
  • Total Time Played on RP (in Hours):
  • I Have Been Playing at Pandahut Since:
  • SteamID64:
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • Current RP Role:
  • Staff members, ex-mayor, or higher police ranks that referred you to apply:
  • Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?
  • Why do you want to become a Mafia Boss?
  • How will you be helpful to the crime community by receiving the Mafia Boss rank?
  • Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If so, please state the reason:
  • Do you know all the rules for the RP server?
  • What will you do to ensure your reign of terror lives on?
  • How will you help criminals fight against the Police with the permissions you're given as a Mafia Boss?
  • Are you a leader or a group member in any existing crime groups? If so, which group?

Extra info:
  • You must copy the above format in the comments of this post and fill it out, in order to run for Mafia Boss on RP #10!
  • There will be only two Mafia Bosses this month.
  • Multiple members of the same group may apply, however, only ONE mafia boss will be accepted per group, so choose your applicants wisely.
  • Rules may change during the application and voting period so please check this post for updates frequently.

Application Rules
  • 1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote in the Mafia Boss ballot!
  • 2. Do not post about any other topic besides Mafia Boss applications in this thread, or it may be deleted by a moderator!
  • 3. Banned players cannot run nor be considered for the Mafia Boss role.
  • 4. All voters must have at least 40 total hours on Pandahut RP servers.
  • 5. All candidates and participants are allowed to make their opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum in this thread. If any argument gets out of hand the posts may be deleted by a moderator without warning!
  • 6. Alternate accounts are NOT allowed. We are able to check who is who, so if you make an alternate account to cast multiple votes, we will instantly disqualify you and all of your votes. This includes real-life friends.
  • 7. Unknown, brand-new accounts that cannot be matched up with an in-game account in any way will have their votes removed.
  • 8. Brand-new accounts with zero or few posts and/or less than 40 total in-game hours on our Roleplay servers will have their votes removed.
  • 9. Only ONE Mafia Boss per group is allowed! Loopholing this is strictly forbidden and will result in the removal of your rank and other punishments deemed suitable by the RP Administrators based on their discretion.
  • 10. Please use common sense. Mafia Boss is an OP Rank and we are excited to share it with you, but failing to follow the above rules may disqualify you and/or your vote! All punishments and/or necessary actions will be left to the discretion of the RP Administrators.

We count on everyone to follow the rules and wish you all the best of luck in gathering support for your candidacy! If anyone has any questions, please DM an RP Administrator on Pandahut Discord. :LovelyPanda:
Steam Name and In-game name: ROZE [TLO] ROZE
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 6-9:30
Time Zone: EST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 630 hours
I Have Been Playing at Pandahut Since: 2019 or 2020 idk
Steam ID64: 76561199025079018
Steam Profile Link: 76561199025079018
Current role: Terrorist
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: no
Do I have a microphone and am I willing to use it: yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank: To help new criminals become more powerful
How will you be helpful to the crime community by receiving the Mafia Boss rank: by assisting in there raids giving them good raid locations to raid
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why: yes mostly kos
Do you know all the rules for the RP server: yes
What will you do to ensure your reign of terror lives on: Raid those who did me wrong
How will you help criminals fight against the police with the permissions you're given as a Mafia Boss: By kidnapping & robbing them
Are you a leader or a group member in any crime groups? If so, what group: The Local Orphanage
Last edited by R0ZEisfine on April 2nd, 2022, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Steam name: tomychap99 In game name: Phil Swift

Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM): 5pm-12pm or later wont be on full time

Time Zone (Example: EST or UTC):GMT

Total Time Played on RP (in Hours):381.1 hour(s) played on RP

I Have Been Playing at Pandahut Since:oh damnn uhhhh 2019-2020?

SteamID64:76561199160540609

Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/tfulookinat/

Current RP Role: Body Guard

Staff members, ex-mayor, or higher police ranks that referred you to apply: Nah

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it? Yes

Why do you want to become a Mafia Boss? to help my fellow criminals raid bases and kill cops!(legaly)

How will you be helpful to the crime community by receiving the Mafia Boss rank? i shall help them in raids, counter arrests if they are a role i may counter, i shall raid police jails for 100% profit

Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If so, please state the reason: yes, my steam guard was not working giving hackers chances to hack my acc and they did they went on all my games, changed my steam name, and eveyting they went on unturned messed up a lot of stuff in servers i played including pandahut.

Do you know all the rules for the RP server? Yes

What will you do to ensure your reign of terror lives on? Raid ppl, raid police jails, kill people and spread my money around da server if i quit

How will you help criminals fight against the Police with the permissions you're given as a Mafia Boss? raid all police jails so they have to rebuild them to get raided again.

Are you a leader or a group member in any existing crime groups? If so, which group? Criminal Empire
Last edited by thomas_chappell on April 4th, 2022, 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Steam: Hal Ign: Ripa

Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM):7 PM to 11 PM longer if weekend

Time Zone (Example: EST or UTC): EST

Total Time Played on RP (in Hours): 188, 950 unturned

I Have Been Playing at Pandahut Since: 2018

SteamID64: 76561198353298253

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353298253/

Current RP Role: Drug Lord

Staff members, ex-mayor, or higher police ranks that referred you to apply: old mayor, two sheriffs

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it: Using mic is my preferred

Why do you want to become a Mafia Boss: To have some rp events and have some drama and conflict on the server

How will you be helpful to the crime community by receiving the Mafia Boss rank: Create good relations between each clan and get them some respect

Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If so, please state the reason: Yea for a bunch of things, none active

Do you know all the rules for the RP server: For rp, yes

What will you do to ensure your reign of terror lives on: Make the name feared, go down in rp history

How will you help criminals fight against the Police with the permissions you're given as a Mafia Boss: Large scale raids and countering arrests

Are you a leader or a group member in any existing crime groups? If so, which group: Elder, Manager and Relations Manager of the fishing village
Steam name: El Spanker In game name: El Spanker
Online Hours:
Weekdays: 4pm-9pm ESt
Weekends: 10am-7pm (includes taking breaks and playing some other games in between)
Time zone: Est
Hours Played: 555.6 hours
Steam ID64: 76561199105217701
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 ... 17701/home
Current Role: Terrorist
References: None (people dont like me :C )
Yes I have a mic and i use it... a lot
I want to become mafia boss because I am currently the biggest criminal active on the server with the lowest reputation and I am a perfect fit for this role.
If i receive the mafia boss rank I would be doing extreme amounts of raiding, robbing, and countering any and all arrests that are called (as long as the rules allow me to)
Have you been banned from pandahut?: I have been banned quite a few times but that has developed my knowledge of the rules and I have been trying to stay out of trouble as much as possible to get this rank and I dont intentionally break rules basicly all my bans are from me doing something at not knowing it was against the rules.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server: Yes, as i said in the last question after being banned the amount of times I have I am now fully aware of all rules of the pandahut roleplay servers.
What will you do to insure your reign of terror lives on?: Well seeing as I am the biggest criminal active on the server at the time I raid/ rob anyone that wrongs me or causes me any problems.
How will you help criminals fight against the police with permissions you're given as a Mafia Boss: I am most definetly the best active criminal Pvper so I can efficiently counter arrests, rob police, and raid their homes to help compromise for anything lost by fellow criminals.
Are you a leader or a group member in any crime groups?: I am the leader of the top criminal group on the server at the moment known as "5.56"

Side Note: I hope you take my application into deep consideration despite my bans thanks -Spanker.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!