You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By AHeartfeltMenace
Hello! I'm an up and coming officer working diligently to keep Seattle safe.
I am, however, isolated. With corrupt police groups being torn to shreds, I am surrounded by criminal giants and crooked cops.
In these tumultuous times, I need aid.

Financial aid,
Equipment aid,
Personnel aid.

I'm a servant of the people but I was never born to be a leader nor am I willing to play the dirty politics many leaders play to get control over their areas.
I am by the books to a brutal degree and I refuse to stray away from protocol unless my mind sees fit (ex. giving an extra warning before killing) or a genuine mistake. I am bombarded with blackmail by criminals, actively being starved out in a war of attrition where I am besieged on all sides, deprived of finances. Yet I've not accepted a single bit of crooked money.

If anyone has tips, notes or donations, please tell me about them, that'd be appreciated!
By crUms
How much exactly do you need and what is your IGN
By AHeartfeltMenace
IGN: Bella
With the addition of a global jail, I only need up to 3000 max for equipment (primarily Empire ammo)

Anything else would just be appreciated or help subsidize the lack of profits police get.
By Flopdup
what you need is a normal gun
By AHeartfeltMenace
I'm no longer police but I think Empire's work well in counters and if you're alert, it works well in arrests.
I wanted 3000 to cover for about 1-2 months of ammo
By cotto
I'm no longer police but I think Empire's work well in counters and if you're alert, it works well in arrests.
I wanted 3000 to cover for about 1-2 months of ammo
add me on disc cotto#3837

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!