The time has come once again!
In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor! The registration period will be open from the 13th to the 26th of this month. The ballot will start on the 27th of this month and end on the 31st. The new mayor will begin term on June 1st. In order to vote your name will be added to a poll in this post for people to vote for you, that's why there is a time limit for the registration. To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. You can also try some of the tips listed below.
Be friendly to those in-game.
Set up promotional signs.
All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!
In order for a player to apply for Mayor, you must fill in this format:
Steam Name and In-game name:
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:
Steam Profile Link:
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):
You must copy this format ^^ in the comments of this post to run for mayor on this designated server!
1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote in the Mayor ballot!
2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off!
4. You cannot be actively banned to become mayor or run for mayor.
5. All voters must have at least 40 total hours on Pandahut roleplay servers.
6. All candidates and participants are allowed to make their opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum in this thread. If any argument gets out of hand the posts may be deleted by a moderator without warning!
7. Alternate accounts are not allowed. We are able to check who is who so if you make an alternate account to vote we will instantly disqualify you. This includes real-life friends.
8. Unknown, brand new accounts that cannot be matched up with an in-game account in any way will have their votes removed.
9. Brand new accounts with zero to few posts and/or less than 40 total in-game hours on our Roleplay servers will have their votes removed.
10. No corruption (AKA paying for votes).
Just a guy playing games.
please dont DM me your problems.
"I love my children in my basement" @TENK
"Attack Helicopter Alpha" @Haaland
"We really only added Hobo so we can exploit them for work at Taco Baco" @Yoshi