You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Hey Pandas!

The time has come once again!

In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor! The registration period will be open from the 13th to the 26th of this month. The ballot will start on the 27th of this month and end on the 31st. The new mayor will begin term on June 1st. In order to vote your name will be added to a poll in this post for people to vote for you, that's why there is a time limit for the registration. To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. You can also try some of the tips listed below.

Be friendly to those in-game.
Set up promotional signs.
All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!

In order for a player to apply for Mayor, you must fill in this format:

Steam Name and In-game name:
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
Time Zone:
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:
Steam ID64:
Steam Profile Link:
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):

Extra info:
You must copy this format ^^ in the comments of this post to run for mayor on this designated server!

Rules:
1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote in the Mayor ballot!
2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off!
4. You cannot be actively banned to become mayor or run for mayor.
5. All voters must have at least 40 total hours on Pandahut roleplay servers.
6. All candidates and participants are allowed to make their opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum in this thread. If any argument gets out of hand the posts may be deleted by a moderator without warning!
7. Alternate accounts are not allowed. We are able to check who is who so if you make an alternate account to vote we will instantly disqualify you. This includes real-life friends.
8. Unknown, brand new accounts that cannot be matched up with an in-game account in any way will have their votes removed.
9. Brand new accounts with zero to few posts and/or less than 40 total in-game hours on our Roleplay servers will have their votes removed.
10. No corruption (AKA paying for votes).
Thanks!
:heartfulpanda:
Steam Name and In-game name: Panda, Panda
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 5Pm-12AM
Time Zone: EST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 328 hours
Steam ID64: 76561198411479318
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Areallyreallycooldude/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: None
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I wish to become Mayor so I can serve the people of Washington and give the people what they want
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will listen to the community and I will start new projects to assist the people who are struggling financially
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes. A few old bans for KOS and attempts KOS
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I will fund community centers to assist the people of Washington and I will build places of entertainment. I will also try to host events on the server where people can compete for money.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I'd build a community center/homeless shelter with food and clothing to give to people
Steam Name and In-game name: FrostyKrezen and Transrights
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): Mostly 1 Pm to 10 Pm
Time Zone: Pacific Time
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 500+
Steam ID64: 76561198842410270
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/34343445/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: nope
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: So i can be mayor and changes the laws and help the community.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will give out stimulus checks and make lives easier.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: yes for a few reasons but none recent
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: On police gear and community projects
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): host events and build churches.
Steam Name and In-game name: Steam Name: tomychap99, In Game Name: [SST]Phil Swift

Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 4-5Pm To 10Pm GMT (wont always be playing during that time)

Time Zone:GMT

Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 312.6 Hours

Steam ID64: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199160540609

Steam Profile Link: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199160540609

Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Mushy :)

Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often : Yes

Why do you want to become this certain rank?: i want to be mayor of this server so i can help all the people in Seattle with getting started on the server and have some other projects that i will say in a diff line

How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: i plan on helping the community by making a community jail on baseball field for new cops and cops that dont have a jail due to the server wiping.

Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes i have been banned on pandahut before, My steam 2fa was not working at the time so hackers could get into it and they did, they went on all my games including unturned and got me banned of many servers i played in including this one, they False raided,Staff Diss,didnt care about getting banned and more i think.

Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes.

What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: i will spend the money on mayor making a toll booth, fixing the dip in the bridge, hosting weekly events on the server and more.

How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): i will make a shelter for new people with housing and storage till they move out into a new house fitting for them on this server.

RP Trial Mod March 19th 2022-April 4th 2022
Steam Name and In-game name: crUms/kaptain.
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):varies
Time Zone:EST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:700
Steam ID64:76561199106838833
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Shecreamsss/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: am I allowed to refer myself? if not then no
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: Well, Starting off, I was a pretty horrible mayor for the time being mayor last time there weren't very many active players at that time either. Most of the suggestions I got for laws and the ones I had for laws got passed. Well, it's become a rule now not a law. I couldn't really be active at that time so I was a horrible mayor. Then again I show responsibility being a smod, I am very organized I resigned from mayor due to it was almost the end of my term. I Think that I would be a good fit for this role due to my past expirence
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will pass more laws, find the corrupt police/ make fewer police
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Attkosx1 I believe it was on accident but I haven't had a ban since 09/29/2021
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: I feel like being a smod associates me with the rules more than just a normal person would be.
How will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Since there has been a rapid pickup of judges/police I would build a courthouse and a homeless shelter free of charge and donate the rest to people of PH#10 , referring to the courthouse
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I would build a courthouse and a homeless shelter and many more things as I come across more things being the mayor role.
Last edited by crUms on May 17th, 2022, 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: correcting my word
Steam Name and In-game name: AndapGaming/FatherlessChild/DerpyReaper
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): Usually around 3PM to 7 PM depending on what day it is, though after the first week of june I would be finished with school and would be able to be much more active.
Time Zone: EST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: Roughly 110 (though I'm not 100% sure if that's true because I did change accounts midway through this year.)
Steam ID64: (76561198986905233)
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198986905233
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: N/A
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: Though I have had my fair share of enemies I have given plenty to the community and well, In my opinion I have a lot of leadership opportunities that I have taken and have proven myself to be a good leader and communicator. Well, it's become a rule now not a law. I Think that I would be a good fit for this role due to my past experience in leadership positions and on how trustworthy I am.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will pass more laws, find the corrupt police/ make fewer police and ruing all drug trafficking's and illegal substances such as glue, explosives, and berries
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: kosx1 but I am absolutely positive that it was on accident but I haven't had a ban since 11/29/2021
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Though I'm relatively new to pandahut only having 110 hours I feel I know a majority if not all of the rules
How will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Since there has been a lot of people joining the police and criminal forces I would build an official courthouse and police station in every town/city. Adding on to that I would also build a a homeless shelter free of charge for everyone on PH#10, I would also construct multiple prisons to secure prisoners and criminals complete with sentries to handle any escapees
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will construct all of what I said above, plus multiple police outposts to reach out to the community.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!