You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Jerry / Tony
I think we can all agree that Pandahut history is filled with events consisting mostly of RP drama. Who knew an idea would reach such an audience, we must thank RagnarosPower for the opportunity to build upon his creation. Pandahut RP started in 2015, and has had 7 years of growth to this point. Each year being different, with many players who have been through it all.
With that being said, RP would not exist without an active community that brought entertainment as a distraction from our lives.
At the end of the day, it's about having fun. The beauty of RP is drama is kept in it, and everyone understands that. People come and go and add to the lore of Pandahut RP.
We later realize that when a roleplayer leaves for good, his character dies with him. Everyone experiences this with characters they have known for years, and also realize that when they leave, it's as if a close friend of them dies as well.
With this in mind, ex pandas have worked together to create a masterpiece. A memorial video to bring light to all the characters that have roamed the streets of Pandahut RP. Many of whom may be considered legends in the community, and who must not be forgotten in the upcoming eras of Pandahut RP. Those who together have built upon roleplay in ways that we cannot imagine, and who sadly have left or been banned. Despite of the reasons, we should still remember them.

Here is “The Legends Of Pandahut!”
TomatoChunks, Astro, deeznuts420 and 13 others liked this
By Abstract Shadow
This is absolutely legendary. Fantastic job on the editing and all the clips man its nice to reminisce on the old days lol.
Jerry / Tony, Sneeze, Mr AJ liked this
By Flopdup
bring back rag, rp was better then
Spinner, Mr AJ, Homelander liked this
By Mr AJ
I think we can all agree that Pandahut history is filled with events consisting mostly of RP drama. Who knew an idea would reach such an audience, we must thank RagnarosPower for the opportunity to build upon his creation. Pandahut RP started in 2015, and has had 7 years of growth to this point. Each year being different, with many players who have been through it all.
With that being said, RP would not exist without an active community that brought entertainment as a distraction from our lives.
At the end of the day, it's about having fun. The beauty of RP is drama is kept in it, and everyone understands that. People come and go and add to the lore of Pandahut RP.
We later realize that when a roleplayer leaves for good, his character dies with him. Everyone experiences this with characters they have known for years, and also realize that when they leave, it's as if a close friend of them dies as well.
With this in mind, ex pandas have worked together to create a masterpiece. A memorial video to bring light to all the characters that have roamed the streets of Pandahut RP. Many of whom may be considered legends in the community, and who must not be forgotten in the upcoming eras of Pandahut RP. Those who together have built upon roleplay in ways that we cannot imagine, and who sadly have left or been banned. Despite of the reasons, we should still remember them.

Here is “The Legends Of Pandahut!”
I would like to thank Matty and Tony for this wonderful tribute video.

NGL, my entire RP journey flashed before my eyes while watching the video.
Many RP groups, Rivalries, forum dramas, and bans.
At the end of the day, it's all about forming bonds and friendship that would make you smile and wish that you were there during those times.

Pandahut RP Servers (#10 and #13) has been the place where many of us had wonderful memories, learned real-life lessons and most importantly it has been the go-to platform for us to play and have fun during those sad/dark days of our lives.

I would like to thank Ragnaros for starting this RP fire within the unturned game.
Thanks to Miku and Mushy for working hard on RP servers by providing constant updates and by taking action on the RP moderation side.
Thanks to all the mods who were there to help players like us to have an amazing RP experience despite of timezone differences.
Thanks to all my homies out there - real OGs - RP Players who enhanced the RP experience beyond the normal expectations by trolling people, extreme RP and using forums as Pandahut Facebook, and catfishing people on discord thanks to RP Group rivalries.

To those who are new to this community or server, make sure to have fun, stop grinding hard for bamboos ( just get a rank - wink wink - this is not a sponsored post lol I swear ) and record everything that u do so 1 day, you could make a compilation like the above video and pass your rp experience / the torch to the future generation.

Thank you for taking the time to watch the above video and for reading this comment.
Burp, Jerry / Tony, Spinner liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!