You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By FelixTheTadium
hello guys i have posted video of these guys yesterday now this is just uncalled for this is the 2nd time i was a vitim of this police abuse and this needs to be stopped

2 videos i took today
the 1st one i was put in cuffs for my vest having rope on it in the game you can buy stuff from the steam marketplace ect and the 2nd video i went back to ask why i was killed with cuffs on me and they justed killed me again i was talking to a trail mod and they try to slap cuffs on me i was sick of the abuse so i hit the officer
By TomatoChunks
There is an active police demotion request for noob dog so he probably won't be able to do this for much longer. And Demised just straight up kosed you twice. He was talking about how he was drunk and wanted to mass kos since someone told him there are no more perma bans anymore. I am pretty sure that is not true though.
By RagnarosPower
There is an active police demotion request for noob dog so he probably won't be able to do this for much longer. And Demised just straight up kosed you twice. He was talking about how he was drunk and wanted to mass kos since someone told him there are no more perma bans anymore. I am pretty sure that is not true though.
Definitely not true, my apologies OP for what has occurred above. We have been messaging people involved to ensure they follow the rules and laws properly, and these will be looked at being modified ASAP to prevent further abuse.

As for Demised, he will be permanently banned for mass KOS and no intent to RP. Thank you for your video evidence in regards to this.
By FelixTheTadium
they are not going to be demoted becuase they are freinds with the police captian and all they have to do is fill a new app out and boom they get back into the police there needs to been a police training start new officers off a cadets and not let them slap cuffs on plays unless a higher up is with them
By FelixTheTadium
Definitely not true, my apologies OP for what has occurred above. We have been messaging people involved to ensure they follow the rules and laws properly, and these will be looked at being modified ASAP to prevent further abuse.

As for Demised, he will be permanently banned for mass KOS and no intent to RP. Thank you for your video evidence in regards to this.
lol no the fuck you did not fucking get rid of the police abuse or players will lesve the server or add a better police staff that will not abuse there power just to get free loot

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!