You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By JTD
Recently my "Big John's Fucking Jail of shame" has gotten a base wipe warning for "base made out of plates" , and in my book it has been labeled false, why? Because for a base to be eligible it must be a man made base ( building out of wood and metal ect.) Or claiming a prefab with windows, doors + claimed bed, locker or storage.

Now the my jail dosent suit the eligibility to be a base, it is made out of plates/class plates and a door and some storage but it dosent count as a base, it basically is just junk in Seattle, which shouldn't require a wipe, anyone can destroy/break it, for example couple weeks ago I've seen tomato just breaking random lockers which is totally fine because they dont count as its own base and it's just random sht in Seattle.

I've also gotten news from santim that the random plates ontop it pin needle also gotten a wipe warning previously and was wiped as well, WHICH IS ABSURD, Because it's just random plates ontop of the needle dose not require a wipe! Anyone can break it

So with all that, in conclusion my "plate base" isn't a base and anyone can break it if they choose too, so remove the false base wipe warn
Spinner, TomatoChunks liked this
By Jerry / Tony
JTD I’d like to point out that you, yourself said, “Anyone can break it.” This includes staff if they believe it will cause unwanted lag on the server. Please stop trying to create unwanted problems.

Thanks
T Ø NY#8512
By Grandpa Miu
I think his issue was with the wipe warning signs, not the act of wiping it itself, i think his main point is "why put wiping warnings if it is not a base"
By JTD
JTD I’d like to point out that you, yourself said, “Anyone can break it.” This includes staff if they believe it will cause unwanted lag on the server. Please stop trying to create unwanted problems.

Thanks
T Ø NY#8512
yeah i talked about that to krezen and i am right anyone can break it, including staff or you or anyone! but what krezen said was that Muhai could have just /wb without giving a warn and i wouldnt be mad because i understand that situation

but yeah its fixed now i made 3.0

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!