You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By krezen
Hey Pandas!

In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor of Washington! To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. You are welcome to try some of the tips listed in this post. Also, be sure to read all of the rules and other notes listed below, as they contain rules and other important information for potential candidates and voters.

Dates
  • The registration period for the ballot will be open from Tuesday, Jan 24th to Friday Jan, 27th.
  • The ballot will run from Friday Jan 27th until Tuesday, Jan 31st.
  • The new mayor will begin their term on Wednesday, Feb 1st.
  • Note: In order to ensure an orderly procedure, we must impose the time limits listed above so that your name may be added to the ballot and players may cast their votes in a timely fashion.

Tips for Gaining Votes
  • Be friendly to those in-game.
  • Set up promotional signs and campaigns.
  • Be creative and think outside the box. Create your own promotional content, such as Unturned videos, memes, groups, etc.
  • Do not target players nor spam or harass others with unsolicited content, as this can have a negative effect on your reputation (and it's also against the rules)!
  • All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!

How to Apply
  • You must copy (CTRL-C) the registration format below and paste (CTRL-V) it inside a reply to this topic. Be sure to fill it out to the best of your ability!
  • Code: Select all[list] [*][b]In Game Name[/b]: [*][b]Age[/b]: [*][b]Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST)[/b]: [*][b]Time Zone[/b]: [*][b]Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut[/b]: [*][b]Steam ID64[/b]: [*][b]Steam Profile Link[/b]: [*][b]Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply[/b]: [*][b]Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often[/b]: [*][b]Why do you want to become this certain rank?[/b]: [*][b]How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?[/b]: [*][b]Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?[/b]: [*][b]Do you know all the rules for the RP server?[/b]: [*][b]What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?[/b]: [*][b]How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions)[/b]: [/list]

Rules
  1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote on the Mayor ballot!
  2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
  3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off!
  4. You cannot be actively banned to become mayor or run for mayor.
  5. All voters must have at least 40 hours on Pandahut Roleplay servers.
  6. All candidates and participants are allowed to make their opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum in this thread. If any argument gets out of hand the posts may be deleted by a moderator without warning!
  7. Alternate accounts are NOT allowed. We are able to check who is who so if you make an alternate account to vote we will instantly disqualify you. This includes real-life friends.
  8. Unknown, brand-new accounts that cannot be matched up with an in-game account in any way will have their votes removed.
  9. Brand new accounts with zero to few posts and/or less than 40 total in-game hours on our Roleplay servers will have their votes removed.
  10. No corruption! (No paying for votes, bribery, or attempts to gain votes via unethical or illegitimate means).

Thanks for your participation and good luck! :heartfulpanda:
By krezen
[*]In Game Name: Krezen
[*]Age: 17
[*]Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): all the time
[*]Time Zone: PST
[*]Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: over 1k
[*]Steam ID64: 76561198842410270
[*]Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/34343445/
[*]Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: myself
[*]Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yes
[*]Why do you want to become this certain rank?: yes
[*]How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: by remaking the bad laws
[*]Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: past stuff
[*]Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: yes
[*]What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: new laws and fund police
[*]How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): build new buildings
TomatoChunks liked this
By progress
[*]In Game Name:
Polaris
[*]Age:
[*]Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
4PM GMT+1 - 9 PM GMT +1
[*]Time Zone:
GMT +1
[*]Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:
550+
[*]Steam ID64:
[*]Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/progressinprime/
[*]Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
No
[*]Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:
Yes
[*]Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
I want to become Mayor because I want to fund the Police free food and make sure that Police will be worth it become with many benefits.
[*]How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:
I will give every civilian who asks for it food as there are currently no chefs & give police a payday if they join the Official Seattle Police Departament
[*]Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:
Yes I have been many times before but two of my RP bans should be scrapped as they are false bans. They are mostly false-raids due them being splash damages.
[*]Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:
Yes I do.
[*]What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:
To fund some Shops & give out free food.
[*]How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):
I will try to make Seattle a lag-free zone.
Bunny Bunn liked this
  • In Game Name: Jerry
  • Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 3pm - 1 am weekdays all day weekends
  • Time Zone: EST (UTC-5)
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 1130.5 hours
  • Steam ID64: 76561198451917743
  • Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198451917743/
  • Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Salsa(Police Deputy), Flopdup(Super Moderator), RagnarousPower(Administrator), Kato(Moderator), Panda(Trial Moderator / Judge), Santiim(Administrator)
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Of course
  • Why do you want to become this certain rank?: The police corruption on this server have become completely unreasonable police putting the max time possible and making the max bail possible to make money. I plan to stop this by rewriting the law to keep our citizens safe and keep police true.
  • How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will fund police so they will no longer need to create outrageous jail times and bail prices. As well as creating a strong police group in attempts to bring down crime and keep our citizens lawful.
  • Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes a long time ago for killing people.
  • Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Every single one
  • What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: As said before to fund police as well as create public buildings.
  • How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I plan to create public builds to make players lives easier.
Kato liked this
By Grandpa Miu
[*]In Game Name: Grandpa Miu

[*]Age: 20

[*]Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 12 AM to 3 AM EST

[*]Time Zone: GMT+2

[*]Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 1k+

[*]Steam ID64: 76561198127757985

[*]Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198127757985/

[*]Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes

[*]Why do you want to become this certain rank?: In all my time on pandahut I have never tried running for mayor and I believe I can make a change

[*]How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will give power back to the citizens while funding and supporting the police. I will make every weapon except for: devil's bane, hell's fury , dragonfang, rocket launcher and military rocket launcher legal, I believe the people should have access to high caliber weapons to defend themselves.
I will make glue legal, it is a building material needed in many recipes, while it does give a slight psychedelic effect when eating it, I will make it legal. Will eating it be illegal then? No, eating it will be legal, making the consumption of glue illegal will lead to he-said-she-said situations with police arresting citizens claiming they're under the influence of it, therefore the consumption of glue will be legal aswell, glue is the new pot and pandahut #10 will be LA god dammit.
While these changes may take away power from the police in order to counter that I will fund them and build apartment complexes for officers to live in, with harsh punishments to those who raid them.
In conclusion people will have access to weapons like it's Texas and glue like it's LA, join me in my mission pandas!

[*]Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: A long time ago, yes

[*]Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yup

[*]What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Use it for the goals I have listen above and below

[*]How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): The permissions will allow me to encourage businesses to flourish and giving officers stable living conditions

Grandpa best mayo
By Deputy Panda
  • In Game Name: Panda
  • Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 10AM-1PM EST, 4PM-1AM EST
  • Time Zone: EST (UTC-5)
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 501
  • Steam ID64: 76561198411479318
  • Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Areallyreallycooldude/
  • Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: N/A
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
  • Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I wish to make changes to laws and police policies. I also want to bring together an organized police group
  • How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will provide a police group
  • Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes. A long time ago when I was new for KOS
  • Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes
  • What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Paying wages to the police group and building a police HQ
  • How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will provide the safety they need with a new police group
Bunny Bunn liked this
  • In Game Name: Bogos binted?
  • Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 4:00 PM EST - 11 PM EST
  • Time Zone:EST
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 8) 500+
  • Steam ID64:76561199078554355
  • Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199078554355/
  • Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Oldman AJ
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yes
  • Why do you want to become this certain rank?: Its been my dream to join even since i joined p10 years ago
  • How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will make sure to help the new players that we have had an influx of learn the server better and make sure that we save the moderators from any un-needed KOS sits. Aswell as work on lowering corruption within the police force and rewrite many of the unfair laws that are put in place such as the lags banned nearly every shotgun denying citizens from their right to bear arms. Aswell as rewrite laws of substances like glue which have extremely low rates of illicit use and have real practical uses other than a drug. I will also look into legalizing many high caliber weapons other than the machine guns to ensure the citizens can enjoy their second amendment to the fullest and protect themself from the dangerous threat of powerful criminals with much better guns and equipment, in turn lowering crime rates and upholding the constitution to its fullest.
  • Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: I have for false raid and kos x1 years ago but I have changed from the long period of time since it happened.
  • Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes i have ready the rules well and have experience with the rules from playing.
  • What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I will use the money to help any new players and citizens in need of assistance and help. Aswell as fund shops and other places like it to help improve quality of life.
  • How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): Help people buy their much needed building materials for their shops, bases and other structures that might be needed.
By Smash
In Game Name[/b]:
[*]Age: 17
[*]Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 4 pm to 11 pm
[*]Time Zone: CST
[*]Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 800
[*]Steam ID64: 76561198906230216
[*]Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/ChickenPo
[*]Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:yes
[*]Why do you want to become this certain rank?: Im him and will def make pandahut better
[*]How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the
MAYOR
rank?
: I support community
[*]Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Not perma
[*]Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes
[*]What will you spend the money that you're being given a
MAYOR
for?
: Community events, funding
[*]How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a
MAYOR
? (Builder and constructor permissions)
: Creat jobs and make sure everyone safe
[/list]
By Nando
  • In Game Name: Nando
  • Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): Approx. 5PM-7/8PM Mon-Friday, 8am-9pm Saturday & Sunday
  • Time Zone: EST
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 1000+ Hrs.
  • Steam ID64: 76561198307735842
  • Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nando161/
  • Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: No
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
  • Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I have noticed a lot of crime; I would like to try and reduce the tension level of criminal activity by enforcing the laws more! To do this I will supply the officers with more money to help them buy gear incase an incident during an arrest causes them to loose their equipment. This will help to ensure that when someone breaks into your home, cops are more confident with the material/weapons/gear that they have to keep your home intact to where you left off too.
  • How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I want to also help the cause of hunger and with civilians without clothing! When I am on as mayor, I will be at a help center to provide everyone with food and clothing! It will also act as a sanctuary for players with little rooms that you may use as a home until you can make/find your own forever home. The things that will be provided is a bed, wardrobe, sink, oven, etc. anything that is suitable for a home and a stable for living. I will also be having meetings on Sunday in the courthouse if you guys would like to see a change or suggest something for me to enforce or act up to help the civilization!
  • Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: No
  • Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes
  • What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Police Funding, Civilian Funding, Housing, Food, Clothing
  • How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): Like I mentioned earlier if selected as mayor, I will construct homes for civilians too live in until they can find their own forever home, and if situation do not allow this to happen. They can live as a permeant resident in the complex. If someone's home/business gets broken into I will personally help them with rebuilding their house/business to get back on their feet and continue normal activities.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!