You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

SELECT OUR NEW MAYOR FOR February 2023

Krezen
46%
Progress
7%
Grandpa Miu
17%
Panda
7%
Bogos binted?
7%
Smashzone
No votes
0%
Nando
2%
Jerry
12%
By krezen
Hello Pandas! Time Has Come!

Please select the candidate that you want in order to be our next Mayor for February 2023!

Please note that all the rules stipulated there apply for this poll as well.
Have a wonderful day and good luck! :grin:
By Outspace
Kreezer for mayor!
TomatoChunks liked this
By Collin23c
+1 krezen, it would be big funny if you made green people illegal
By JTD
Kreezer for mayor!
Outspace why vote krezen did you even see his poor application the only rly good ones are jerry and miu

Krezen isnt going to do anything again all his going to do is fix the laws with my opinion + his opinion, steal the towns balance get run off doing nothing, miu on the other hand has some opportunity, and will also oped the fix the laws that rag has gotten from me

I've also gotten information that one of the candidates are going to pay a group with over 10+ members to vote, (bribery)
Mr AJ liked this
By Outspace
Kreezer for mayor!
Outspace why vote krezen did you even see his poor application the only rly good ones are jerry and miu

Krezen isnt going to do anything again all his going to do is fix the laws with my opinion + his opinion, steal the towns balance get run off doing nothing, miu on the other hand has some opportunity, and will also oped the fix the laws that rag has gotten from me

I've also gotten information that one of the candidates are going to pay a group with over 10+ members to vote, (bribery)

kreezer told me he's gonna do a giveaway with the bamboo+his law changes are actually gonna be good. He has enough bamboo to not need 400k lol.
+1 krezen, it would be big funny if you made green people illegal
Racism
By JTD
Kreezer for mayor!

kreezer told me he's gonna do a giveaway with the bamboo+his law changes are actually gonna be good. He has enough bamboo to not need 400k lol.
i know they are going to be good i made a whole as ticket about it, listing ALL of the imperfections in the laws, and discussed with with him and rag, smh but he is cheating
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
Greeting Pandahut Community

Its good to see that we got a lot of candidates running for the election

But I do see that there are a lot of people who have voted for krezen.

Here's my take on this current election - ( you can agree or disagree, I don't mind, here are some unbiased info )

• The elections that have been conducted over the past few months are rigged due to the fact that Krezen has been farming votes with the help of his OG Friends, Now I have raised this issue quite some time among various Moderators and players, but it seems like the higher-ups don't want to take any action on that.

• Don't get me wrong, I have known Krezen since his time as a cop back in 2019 ( SPD days), but for the last few months, ever since he got promoted to various roles within the pandahut mod/admin group, Krezen isn't active as he used to be on Pandahut RP, And as a mayor, I haven't seen him being transparent about the town balance or his spendings towards town infrastructure or businesses, Now there are few people here who would respond like - Town Balance is dead, there haven't been any proper funds in the bank, I agree on that but there's this sense of responsibility as a mayor towards players , not just towards well established / pocket filled roleplayers but towards all including new beginners and roleplayers. I haven't seen this kind of trait from Krezen over the past few months.

• Apart from that, I haven't seen any major changes brought to the server through krezen in terms of enhancing the RP Experience. Being a mayor isn't about handling power , but it's about forming a community among various people and supporting them . Being a true mayor isn't easy, But I haven't seen krezen making any move for the betterment of cities or people rather I have seen him trolling around, making jokes, and then just pop out of the server.

I would suggest people to vote for the ones who are actually active on the server and would make difference to the server as a mayor , do not vote for players who currently roleplay as bandits / terrorists.

For RP Admins
There has to be some kind of background check to be made in order to let a roleplayer be a candidate for election - you can't let a terrorist roleplayer to directly run for elections, rather make someone eligible to run for election if they haven't roleplayed as any bandit role for a month.

There has to be a limit to be mayor, for example as of now Krezen has been roleplaying as mayor for more than 6 terms and even now Krezen has stood for elections thanks to his bamboos and affiliations.

For the new/existing players (Not affiliated with any bandit groups )
who want to change the direction of the server, I do know that no matter how we vote, it won't make a difference due to the fact it's rigged and there's no limit.

But if you guys want to vote for someone, go ahead and vote for Bogos binted

Bogos binted is one of the reasons why Tacoma currently has a virtual garage and storage place (started in 2020 )

Proof -
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=29496&hilit=washin ... f+alliance

Check out the Washington Cities of Alliance link above, he was with me in the project to create a friendly community at Tacoma and to improve the server's active population, and once again that project got dropped when business leaders and the mafia started spreading propaganda on forums and on the server about the government that supported the project and raided the town multiple times till people left the town for good.

Apart from his contribution to the development of Tacoma, He's currently working with Sons of Liberty , by training new players to survive in a server filled with raiders and kidnappers.

You might wonder " Why should I even listen to this guy " ,
Dear roleplayers the history of the server is in front you , click any of our profiles and go through the posts , you will know how each one of us are .

Don't be surprised if this post gets deleted loool , One of the best ways that the world has found on silencing the truth is by removing comments made by people or by banning them.

Stay safe in server , Form new communities and RP well
By krezen
Greeting Pandahut Community

Its good to see that we got a lot of candidates running for the election

But I do see that there are a lot of people who have voted for krezen.

Here's my take on this current election - ( you can agree or disagree, I don't mind, here are some unbiased info )

• The elections that have been conducted over the past few months are rigged due to the fact that Krezen has been farming votes with the help of his OG Friends, Now I have raised this issue quite some time among various Moderators and players, but it seems like the higher-ups don't want to take any action on that.

• Don't get me wrong, I have known Krezen since his time as a cop back in 2019 ( SPD days), but for the last few months, ever since he got promoted to various roles within the pandahut mod/admin group, Krezen isn't active as he used to be on Pandahut RP, And as a mayor, I haven't seen him being transparent about the town balance or his spendings towards town infrastructure or businesses, Now there are few people here who would respond like - Town Balance is dead, there haven't been any proper funds in the bank, I agree on that but there's this sense of responsibility as a mayor towards players , not just towards well established / pocket filled roleplayers but towards all including new beginners and roleplayers. I haven't seen this kind of trait from Krezen over the past few months.

• Apart from that, I haven't seen any major changes brought to the server through krezen in terms of enhancing the RP Experience. Being a mayor isn't about handling power , but it's about forming a community among various people and supporting them . Being a true mayor isn't easy, But I haven't seen krezen making any move for the betterment of cities or people rather I have seen him trolling around, making jokes, and then just pop out of the server.

I would suggest people to vote for the ones who are actually active on the server and would make difference to the server as a mayor , do not vote for players who currently roleplay as bandits / terrorists.

For RP Admins
There has to be some kind of background check to be made in order to let a roleplayer be a candidate for election - you can't let a terrorist roleplayer to directly run for elections, rather make someone eligible to run for election if they haven't roleplayed as any bandit role for a month.

There has to be a limit to be mayor, for example as of now Krezen has been roleplaying as mayor for more than 6 terms and even now Krezen has stood for elections thanks to his bamboos and affiliations.

For the new/existing players (Not affiliated with any bandit groups )
who want to change the direction of the server, I do know that no matter how we vote, it won't make a difference due to the fact it's rigged and there's no limit.

But if you guys want to vote for someone, go ahead and vote for Bogos binted

Bogos binted is one of the reasons why Tacoma currently has a virtual garage and storage place (started in 2020 )

Proof -
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=29496&hilit=washin ... f+alliance

Check out the Washington Cities of Alliance link above, he was with me in the project to create a friendly community at Tacoma and to improve the server's active population, and once again that project got dropped when business leaders and the mafia started spreading propaganda on forums and on the server about the government that supported the project and raided the town multiple times till people left the town for good.

Apart from his contribution to the development of Tacoma, He's currently working with Sons of Liberty , by training new players to survive in a server filled with raiders and kidnappers.

You might wonder " Why should I even listen to this guy " ,
Dear roleplayers the history of the server is in front you , click any of our profiles and go through the posts , you will know how each one of us are .

Don't be surprised if this post gets deleted loool , One of the best ways that the world has found on silencing the truth is by removing comments made by people or by banning them.

Stay safe in server , Form new communities and RP well

just wanted to say one small thing

ive been pretty active 30-40 hours on rp recent time, as for townbal ive made it clear ingame and on the discord im just giving it away to fund new players and projects
Mr AJ liked this
By RagnarosPower
Hello guys,

I have acknowledged all of the above complaints, alongside personal ones given to myself. As a result of this, to prevent the misuse of the mayor role, alongside allowing you guys to have a full log of all mayor town balance spendings alongside changes, we have released a new process the mayors will have to follow.

Within the roleplay general topics, a new sub-forum has been added viewforum.php?f=101. Within this sub-forum, a new process has been added, as specified within this post: viewtopic.php?f=101&t=33962

Please read the topic above to follow the new requirements Mayors will have to follow, including a full log of town-balance spending, law changes, new ideas / events and so forth. You may also give your feedback on these, and give your own ideas to the running Mayor!

This can even be used for consideration of a community council (as inspired by krezen) whereby more than one person is involved in a multitude of changes! This new addition will allow for you guys to see a full log of all changes, therefore showing that the running Mayor is using their role for a good purpose. I will also be considering for the next term to provide an investment to all applying mayors to provide them with funds to create an advertisement campaign, allowing for the running applicants to have equal chances at receiving Mayor!

I hope these changes will help, and I'm looking forward to seeing what our next Mayor will be doing to enhance the RP experience! Take care :heartfulpanda:
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!