You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

SELECT OUR NEW MAYOR FOR February 2023

Krezen
46%
Progress
7%
Grandpa Miu
17%
Panda
7%
Bogos binted?
7%
Smashzone
No votes
0%
Nando
2%
Jerry
12%
By Mr AJ
Hello guys,

I have acknowledged all of the above complaints, alongside personal ones given to myself. As a result of this, to prevent the misuse of the mayor role, alongside allowing you guys to have a full log of all mayor town balance spendings alongside changes, we have released a new process the mayors will have to follow.

Within the roleplay general topics, a new sub-forum has been added viewforum.php?f=101. Within this sub-forum, a new process has been added, as specified within this post: viewtopic.php?f=101&t=33962

Please read the topic above to follow the new requirements Mayors will have to follow, including a full log of town-balance spending, law changes, new ideas / events and so forth. You may also give your feedback on these, and give your own ideas to the running Mayor!

This can even be used for consideration of a community council (as inspired by krezen) whereby more than one person is involved in a multitude of changes! This new addition will allow for you guys to see a full log of all changes, therefore showing that the running Mayor is using their role for a good purpose. I will also be considering for the next term to provide an investment to all applying mayors to provide them with funds to create an advertisement campaign, allowing for the running applicants to have equal chances at receiving Mayor!

I hope these changes will help, and I'm looking forward to seeing what our next Mayor will be doing to enhance the RP experience! Take care :heartfulpanda:
Thank you Rag for making changes to the mayor role :heartfulpanda:

This would really help the server as well as the community
RagnarosPower liked this
By krezen
Poll has ended, congrats @krezen (me) Mr Mayor for February.
Outspace, tex_hammer liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!