You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By mqkvfg
Hey Pandas!

In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor of Washington! To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. You are welcome to try some of the tips listed in this post. Also, be sure to read all of the rules and other notes listed below, as they contain rules and other important information for potential candidates and voters.

Dates
  • The registration period for the ballot will be open from Sunday, Feb 26th to Monday, Feb 27th.
  • The ballot will run from Tuesday, Feb 28th until Wednesday, March 1st.
  • The new mayor will begin their term on Wednesday, Feb 1st.
  • Note: In order to ensure an orderly procedure, we must impose the time limits listed above so that your name may be added to the ballot and players may cast their votes in a timely fashion.

Tips for Gaining Votes
  • Be friendly to those in-game.
  • Set up promotional signs and campaigns.
  • Be creative and think outside the box. Create your own promotional content, such as Unturned videos, memes, groups, etc.
  • Do not target players nor spam or harass others with unsolicited content, as this can have a negative effect on your reputation (and it's also against the rules)!
  • All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!

How to Apply
  • You must copy (CTRL-C) the registration format below and paste (CTRL-V) it inside a reply to this topic. Be sure to fill it out to the best of your ability!
  • Code: Select all[list] [*][b]In Game Name[/b]: [*][b]Age[/b]: [*][b]Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST)[/b]: [*][b]Time Zone[/b]: [*][b]Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut[/b]: [*][b]Steam ID64[/b]: [*][b]Steam Profile Link[/b]: [*][b]Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply[/b]: [*][b]Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often[/b]: [*][b]Why do you want to become this certain rank?[/b]: [*][b]How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?[/b]: [*][b]Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?[/b]: [*][b]Do you know all the rules for the RP server?[/b]: [*][b]What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?[/b]: [*][b]How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions)[/b]: [/list]

Rules
  1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote on the Mayor ballot!
  2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
  3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off!
  4. You cannot be actively banned to become mayor or run for mayor.
  5. All voters must have at least 40 hours on Pandahut Roleplay servers.
  6. All candidates and participants are allowed to make their opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum in this thread. If any argument gets out of hand the posts may be deleted by a moderator without warning!
  7. Alternate accounts are NOT allowed. We are able to check who is who so if you make an alternate account to vote we will instantly disqualify you. This includes real-life friends.
  8. Unknown, brand-new accounts that cannot be matched up with an in-game account in any way will have their votes removed.
  9. Brand new accounts with zero to few posts and/or less than 40 total in-game hours on our Roleplay servers will have their votes removed.
  10. No corruption! (No paying for votes, bribery, or attempts to gain votes via unethical or illegitimate means).

Thanks for your participation and good luck! :heartfulpanda:
By Deputy Panda
  • In Game Name: Panda
  • Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 12pm - 8pm EST
  • Time Zone: EST
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 570
  • Steam ID64: 76561198411479318
  • Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Areallyreallycooldude/
  • Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: N/A
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
  • Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I wish to fund the police more to make them more competent and hold the incompetent police to their actions.
  • How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will fix the police force
  • Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes, KOS a long time ago
  • Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes
  • What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Funding the police who do their job correctly, so they are more likely to do their job properly
  • How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will expand the police force by building some jails around the place.
BigTom liked this
By krezen
  • In Game Name: Krezen
  • Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 6-12 PST
  • Time Zone: PST
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: over 2k
  • Steam ID64: 76561198842410270
  • Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/34343445/
  • Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yes
  • Why do you want to become this certain rank?: so i can better seattle laws
  • How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: by giving town balance to the community
  • Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: yes
  • Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: yes
  • What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: on the community
  • How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): by creating boxes to power the city
TomatoChunks liked this
By tex_hammer
  • In Game Name: Tex_hammer
  • Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM Central
  • Time Zone: Central Standard Time (CST)
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 216
  • Steam ID64: 76561198865375478
  • Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198865375478
  • Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Nope
  • Why do you want to become this certain rank?: i wish to be mayor to stop people who will just not play for half the month and then take all the money for themselves from being mayor
  • How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will help fund local shops and reward the non-corrupt cops with money as a way to help remove the corruption from the police force. I will also set up a base at Olympia with plenty of food so the players grinding will not die from hunger and lose all their stuff. Additionally, I will add these free food shops to each major location.
  • Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: nope i have never been banned
  • Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes
  • What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I will purchase cars for those in need and provide funding to local shops and groups. Furthermore, I will distribute paychecks to players who are actively contributing to the community.
  • How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will make sure that building materials are easily accessible, so players don't have to switch to the builder role just to buy a few walls. This will encourage players to explore other roles, and ensure that everyone can always purchase what they need.
By PhantomPear
  • In Game Name: PhantomPear
  • Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): Any Hours
  • Time Zone: EST
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 214
  • Steam ID64: 76561198258599511
  • Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198258599511
  • Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: none
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
  • Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I Feel Seattle needs a new mayor in town, i myself being a former 7 time mayor have more than enough experience for the rank and can bring much needed maturity to the higher office of the people of 10.
  • How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will help the mass public by supplying our officers which are criminally underfunded currently with the money supplies and leadership to cut down on crime immensely. i will also set up a funding application for all shops who are in need of money and building supplies.
  • Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes, Long time ago
  • Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Absolutely
  • What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: The People, funding the Police Force, and anti-crime.
  • How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will supply generators to all of seattle everett and tacoma, have a building in place with free food water and supplies in seattle and if anyone needs building supplies i will be happy to provide them.
SeriousGamer133 liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!