You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Nando
As a police Captain for Pandahut with 4+ years I believe the action to ban alcohol was just! We can’t risk someone getting hit by a drunk driver or someone being endangered because they are intoxicated. What if they get robbed? Kidnapped? And so on. This ban was more for the safety of those that would like to drink. Drink responsibly meaning stay in your house, sit on a couch, watch a blank tv screen and have fun with your friends. But not outside with public!

-Police Captain
Nando
Mr AJ liked this
As a police Captain for Pandahut with 4+ years I believe the action to ban alcohol was just! We can’t risk someone getting hit by a drunk driver or someone being endangered because they are intoxicated. What if they get robbed? Kidnapped? And so on. This ban was more for the safety of those that would like to drink. Drink responsibly meaning stay in your house, sit on a couch, watch a blank tv screen and have fun with your friends. But not outside with public!

-Police Captain
Nando
IF we are sitting at home drinking we are at risk getting our door knocked down by some swat members because we are drinking harmless alcohol when your drinking at home its Mainly harmless
By Nando
Well no because if it’s you’re home; we don’t hear shit 🤷‍♂️
Homelander liked this

-Police Captain
Nando
Fully agree with Nando :hystericalpanda:
IF we are sitting at home drinking we are at risk getting our door knocked down by some swat members because we are drinking harmless alcohol when your drinking at home its Mainly harmless
YES I'M COMING FOR ALL OF YOU :devil: :hotheaded: Can't even hide in your home when I'm on
Yall wilding, BAN alcohol?!??!?! what's next? making berries illegal?
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!