You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By RagnarosPower
Hello guys!

We have received a lot of feedback in regards to the state of the current RP rules, in light of this, we are planning to do a re-haul on some of the RP rules, including removal of some rules to make it a smaller list of rules, addition of some rules and the modifications of some.

I wanted to have a dedicated post to the modifications and request some feedback / suggestions on what rules require modifications, removal, or possibly scenarios that have started causing issues that might require the addition of rules.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated, I can imagine the removal of some rules might come with negative feedback but we are trying to make RP less restrictive, whilst also ensuring you guys have the best time possible on the servers. Looking forward to your suggestions! :heartfulpanda:
By FatherZoidberg
Hi Rag,

I would like to add two rule addition suggestions to this thread. I personally think that some additional areas should be semi-safe zones from RP Events.

Rule #1: Make the Vault area safe from RP Events for 120 seconds upon entrance. People with roles have multiple vaults, and organizing these vaults can sometimes cause you to hold multiple unlicensed firearms, illegal items, bags, etc. By limiting RP events players can stop getting burned for items they are switching between their vaults.

Rule #2: Make vehicles un-impoundable for 60 seconds upon spawning them in the garage area. As someone who frequently plays as mechanic I notice too many players get burned out of a new car because during the transfer process, an officer approaches and impounds the vehicle for having no plates. I think by giving a slight buffer period to having your vehicle impounded in the designated vehicle area will limit a lot of possible conflict between police and players.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!