You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By RagnarosPower
-What is your steam ID64: 76561199174675585

-What type of shop will you have?: The shop will be for selling Medical supplies and Food/Drinks.

-What role will you be?: Doctor

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: As long as business is going well.

-What are your usual shop opening times?: Opening: 2:30 - 3:00 pm PST, Closing times: 11-12 pm PST. (Weekends/breaks: 6:30 am - 12:00 pm with breaks ofc)

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): Yes I will be sharing it with my team.

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: IndigoWendigo: 76561199171697585, Shearer55: 76561198851881915

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: No other shops in Marina sell medical, so we have very low competition. We also plan on possibly doing auctions every once in a while.

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: Yes of course!
Application declined, insufficient recent hours.
By RagnarosPower
-What is your steam ID64: 76561199076876091

-What type of shop will you have?: A Weaponry Shop

-What role will you be?: Weaponsmith

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: 1-3 Months

-What are your usual shop opening times?: Whenever Jimmy Johnathan is online or from 5PM - 930PM CST on weekdays, and A sometimes between 9AM and 11PM on weekends

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): No

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?:

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I will be online and selling, I have seen the many weapon stores closed almost all day for a while, so I think it'd be nice to have an open weapon store.

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: Yes
Application accepted! Your randomly assigned building is #3! Please make sure to read the RPTown rules before commencing your building, I've gone ahead and supplied you with 30,000 bamboo to start building your shop! :panda_face:
By RagnarosPower
-What is your steam ID64: 76561198294910422

-What type of shop will you have?: Clothes And cheap Raiding Goods

-What role will you be?: SWAT/TERRORIST

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: As long as I've got loot, and am active can be selling

-What are your usual shop opening times?: All day

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): No will build out of group

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: N/A

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: Gonna be a top notch sign shop that can run itself

Application accepted! Your randomly assigned building is #1! Please make sure to read the RPTown rules before commencing your building, I've gone ahead and supplied you with 30,000 bamboo to start building your shop! :panda_face:
By RagnarosPower
In-game name:joshuawonders22
SteamID: 76561199395557967
Shop: Mechanic Cafe
Role: Mechanic during shop times/Farmer during shop closing times
Plan on Staying: For as long as possible
Shop open times: Usually between 5p.m. to 10p.m. MST
Shop Sharing: No I'm a solo business making a living
Uniqueness: I sell vehicles that come with all the essentials/I also sell everything needed to take care of it/while doing all this they can enjoy some food and drinks at the Cafe
I agree to follow all the rules
Application accepted! Your randomly assigned building is #9! Please make sure to read the RPTown rules before commencing your building, I've gone ahead and supplied you with 30,000 bamboo to start building your shop! :panda_face:
By kink is a god
-What is your steam ID64:76561198237832040

-What type of shop will you have?: mechanic shop/MINI MARKET

-What role will you be?: mechainc

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: as long as i can

-What are your usual shop opening times?: 11am- 9pm

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): yes

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: 76561199106191849

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I have one of the biggest mechanic shops in seattle and shop sign

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: si senior/ yes sir
By Reaper.
-What is your steam ID64: 76561198391537117

-What type of shop will you have?: clothing store/Lumber store

-What role will you be?: Mafia boss

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: as long as im active

-What are your usual shop opening times?: everyday

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): Yes

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: Bigtom(76561199069105552)

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I sell cheap and very good quality

Atomic Dark liked this
By Atomic Dark
What is your steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199053316532/

What type of shop will you have Guns and mechanic (Tires, jerry cans, etc.)

What role will you be: weaponsmith

How long do you plan to sell here for: As long as I can

What are your usual sop opening times: 7AM - 11PM

Will you be sharing this shop with a group: Nope it just me

If applicable what are your group ID's: I'm not sharing

What makes you more unique then any other player that would like to sell here: I wont just have a boring shop I'm going to Dec it out in couches lights and game people can do while shopping

Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: Yes
By Atomic Dark

What type of shop will you have: Gun shop/Pawn shop

What role will you be: Weaponsmith

How long will you sell here: As long as i can

What are usual shop opening times: 7AM - 11PM

Will you share this store with a group: No

What makes you more unique: Im going to not just be plan and sell things im going to try and make my shop into a hang out zone to with lights and chairs

Do you agree with the RPisland rules?: Yes
By RagnarosPower
-What is your steam ID64:76561198237832040

-What type of shop will you have?: mechanic shop/MINI MARKET

-What role will you be?: mechainc

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: as long as i can

-What are your usual shop opening times?: 11am- 9pm

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): yes

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: 76561199106191849

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I have one of the biggest mechanic shops in seattle and shop sign

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: si senior/ yes sir
Application declined, you do not currently meet the required activity to maintain an RP shop.
By RagnarosPower

What type of shop will you have: Gun shop/Pawn shop

What role will you be: Weaponsmith

How long will you sell here: As long as i can

What are usual shop opening times: 7AM - 11PM

Will you share this store with a group: No

What makes you more unique: Im going to not just be plan and sell things im going to try and make my shop into a hang out zone to with lights and chairs

Do you agree with the RPisland rules?: Yes

Application declined, you do not currently meet the required activity to maintain an RP shop.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!