You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By SugaryKoala
-What is your steam ID64: 76561198820189526

-What type of shop will you have?: All in one Food Shop.

-What role will you be?: Chef.

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: Until shop is no longer needed or until I am no longer active.

-What are your usual shop opening times?: Whenever I am online and on the server, It will be open.

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): No.

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: I don't know.

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I will be selling any and every type of food ranging from grocery food, military food, and exotic foods to the people in the RPtown.

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: Yes.
By RagnarosPower
-What is your steam ID64:76561199251987993

-What type of shop will you have?: I will have a shop that will hold Meds, Guns, and Alcohol.

-What role will you be?: Weaponsmith

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: For as long as I can.

-What are your usual shop opening times?: Anywhere from 9AM to 3AM EST.

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): No.

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: No one yet.

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I don't see me more unique than other player's I just want to have fun and make friend's.

Hello!

We currently have quite a lot of weaponsmith shops, please re-apply using a different shop request or re-apply at a later stage when more weaponsmith shops are required, thank you!
-What is your steam ID64: 76561199251842857

-What type of shop will you have?: Cigars and lockers shop

-What role will you be?: Builder

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: Two months

-What are your usual shop opening times?: 6:00 to 10:00

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): Keon

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?:
76561199376005088 (Which is Keon)
-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I sell cigars and lockers and im trustworthy,

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?:Yes.

We currently have quite a lot of weaponsmith shops, please re-apply using a different shop request or re-apply at a later stage when more weaponsmith shops are required, thank you!
-What is your steam ID64: 76561198820189526

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: Until shop is no longer needed or until I am no longer active.

-What are your usual shop opening times?: Whenever I am online and on the server, It will be open.

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: I don't know.

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I will be selling any and every type of food ranging from grocery food, military food, and exotic foods to the people in the RPtown.

Hello, please identify one or two other players to work with as we prefer having multiple people own a shop to ensure activity in the shop! :heartfulpanda:
By savageoflyfe

-What type of shop will you have?: I will have a shop that will hold Meds, Alcohol and Fish.

-What role will you be?: Druglord

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: No one yet.

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I don't see me more unique than other player's I just want to have fun and make friend's.

Last edited by savageoflyfe on March 29th, 2023, 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
By kink is a god
-What is your steam ID64:76561198237832040

-What type of shop will you have?: dealership/mechanic shop

-What role will you be?: mechanic

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: as long as I'm aloud to stay

-What are your usual shop opening times?: 8pm-12am

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): NO

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: NO group

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I take my shop very serious and keep everything business related

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: yes i do

MORE DETAILS
when I have more free time I try to get on as much as a can. I'm also pretty active throughout the whole day. motley when I have a shop I also did have one of the largest dealership in Seattle until someone decided to raid me. my shop did bring a lot of people together. I prefer to work by myself but if I have to hire someone I will. thank you for ur time
By Doctor
-What type of shop will you have?: All in one clothing shop.

-What role will you be?: Tailor/CEO.

-What is your usual shop opening times? Whenever I am online and, on the server, It will be open.

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here? I will be selling any kind of clothing and sell, and I would be the only one that just sells clothing and only clothing like military gear and or vests or helmets Alice packs and night vision. The normal, some mod gear not much.

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times? Yes.
By RagnarosPower

-What type of shop will you have?: I will have a shop that will hold Meds, Alcohol and Fish.

-What role will you be?: Druglord

Hello, unfortunately your application has been declined. This type of shop is not high in demand at the moment. However, I can see you are very active, so if you're interested in having a different type of shop, please DM me so we can talk about this.

-What are your usual shop opening times?: 8pm-12am

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): NO

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: NO group

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I take my shop very serious and keep everything business related

MORE DETAILS
when I have more free time I try to get on as much as a can. I'm also pretty active throughout the whole day. motley when I have a shop I also did have one of the largest dealership in Seattle until someone decided to raid me. my shop did bring a lot of people together. I prefer to work by myself but if I have to hire someone I will. thank you for ur time
Hello, unfortunately your application has been declined due to your recent hours not meeting the requirement for a shop in the RPTown, please increase your activity, or consider hiring some workers to help with your application, thank you.
-What type of shop will you have?: All in one clothing shop.

-What role will you be?: Tailor/CEO.

-What is your usual shop opening times? Whenever I am online and, on the server, It will be open.

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here? I will be selling any kind of clothing and sell, and I would be the only one that just sells clothing and only clothing like military gear and or vests or helmets Alice packs and night vision. The normal, some mod gear not much.

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times? Yes.
Hello,

Your application has been accepted! Your randomly assigned building is #1! Your acceptance is with the condition that you must hire 1-2 workers. This will be checked within a week's time, and failure to commit to this can result to a permit withdrawal, thank you for your interest. :heartfulpanda:
By Doctor
-What is your steam ID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199237267493

[/quote]
By kink is a god

-What are your usual shop opening times?: 3pm-1am

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): looking for people

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I take my shop very serious and keep everything business related and i but a lot of hard work into my shop

GhostBandit liked this
By Bart Simpson
-What is your steam ID64: 76561199076876091
-What type of shop will you have?: A cafe
-What role will you be?: Chef
-How long do you plan to sell here for?: Most likely around 1 month
-What are your usual shop opening times?: 5PM - 9PM CST
-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): I(Camo) will be sharing the shop with MADHATTER
-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: MADHATTER's Steam ID64 is: 76561199227328518
-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I think I will be able to give fair prices and give an enjoyable experience for all customers.
-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: Yes I do.
By Keon Pmc
-What is your steam ID64:76561199376005088

-What type of shop will you have?:a clothing and vap shop

-What role will you be?:tailor

-How long do you plan to sell here for?:a long 10 years

-What are your usual shop opening times?:9am & 12pm

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity}:no

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?:no just me

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?:clothing and vaps

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?:yes

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!