You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By FatherZoidberg
Hello there folks,

It is the one, and only, Father Zoidberg! After my little hiatus I have returned to Pandahut and am here to request a new shop in the RP10 RP-Town.

-What is your steam ID64:

-What type of shop will you have?:
I am looking to open up a mechanic/general store hybrid called "Zoid's Mechanic & Pawn". We will mainly sell new and used vehicles, but also with the option to buy/sell/trade high-tier, desirable items at a discounted price.

-What role will you be?:
I plan to stay in the Mechanic role, with occasionally switching to and from Weaponsmith.

-How long do you plan to sell here for?:
I would like to keep the shop open/active as long as I am able to. I plan on looking for some trustworthy employees to help run the store to increase the time and longevity that I am open.

-What are your usual shop opening times?:
For now I will have the shop open from around 5-8:30pm EST M-Th, with more flexibility Friday-Sunday.

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity):
I CURRENTLY do not have any type of group or employees associated with the shop besides myself.

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?:
N/A

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?:
I think one of the things that is really going to set me apart from some of the other shops is the versatility of what my inventory can consist of. Not often have I seen shops in Pandahut that would be offering all of the same services I will be from the same location.

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?:
I will sure give it my best gosh darn try.
By WyattL
-What is your steam ID64:
A generic shop, selling bits and trinkets of various items. These items may include, but are not limited to weapons, explosives, alcohol, generic items, and - on occasion - some vehicles.
-What role will you be?:
This facility will be staffed by numerous people, however their notable roles are Judge, Police Captain, a varying tertiary role - typically explosive expert, and two additional role-varying players.
We intend to sell here for as long as it is economical to sell here.
The shop will be available anytime we are online, and additionally, players may request my presence via Discord during most hours of the day.
-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity):
This facility will be shared with my group.
-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?:
The ID64 of the applicable players is 76561199484752690 and 76561199402378972.
-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?:
We are willing to sell items from the most mundane of commons to the most exotic of rares.
Absolutely.
By sebe987
-What is your steam ID64:76561199251842857

-What type of shop will you have?:Cigars, Lockers and building equipment

-What role will you be?:Builder

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: 20 years

-What are your usual shop opening times?: 9:00 to 1:00AM

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity):Keon

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?:76561199376005088

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?:We sell alot of stuff and items.

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?:Yes.
By Freezeman
Fishing Shop (selling fish)
-What role will you be?:
Fisherman
As long as possible
Probably 5pm EST to 11PM EST
Not yet
N/A
I sell fish, and nobody really has a fish shop that I know of
Yes
By Reaper.
-What is your steam ID64: 76561198391537117

-What type of shop will you have?: Guns/clothing

-What role will you be?: Weaponsmith/Police chief

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: 4months

-What are your usual shop opening times?: 4pm to 1am

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): yes

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: i will put his id later

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: i sell super cheap and high quality guns/clothes

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: Yes
By Gamercalledsalsa
What is your steam ID64:76561198801206583

-What type of shop will you have?: Pawn shop, buying guns, furniture, clothing, etc and reselling it for cheap and using it to fund my policework as well as other officers of Washington.

-What role will you be?:Police Deputy/Weaponsmith

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: As long as there is demand I will be there to help supply the good citizens of Washington with cheap (yet legal) weaponry, clothing and vehicles

-What are your usual shop opening times?: I will usually open every few in game days as im an active cop and have to do my duties to the citizens of washington

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity):no

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?:no

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I have a unique business idea here, Players come to me to sell their junk and trash loot for more than the normal /sell price. By doing this I can help circulate more money into the economy while also offering cheap alternatives to other stores

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?:yes
By RagnarosPower
-What is your steam ID64:76561198237832040

-What type of shop will you have?: dealership/mechanic shop

-What role will you be?: mechanic

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: as long as I'm aloud to stay

-What are your usual shop opening times?: 3pm-1am

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): looking for people

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: NO group

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I take my shop very serious and keep everything business related and i but a lot of hard work into my shop

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: yes i do
Application denied, im sorry as it stands your activity does not meet the requirements for the RPshop.
-What is your steam ID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199237267493

-What type of shop will you have?: All in one Food Shop.

-What role will you be?: Chef.

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: Until shop is no longer needed or until I am no longer active.

-What are your usual shop opening times?: Whenever I am online and on the server, It will be open.

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): No.

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: I don't know.

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I will be selling any and every type of food ranging from grocery food, military food, and exotic foods to the people in the RPtown.

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: Yes.
Application declined, you already have a shop
By RagnarosPower
-What is your steam ID64: 76561199076876091
-What type of shop will you have?: A cafe
-What role will you be?: Chef
-How long do you plan to sell here for?: Most likely around 1 month
-What are your usual shop opening times?: 5PM - 9PM CST
-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): I(Camo) will be sharing the shop with MADHATTER
-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: MADHATTER's Steam ID64 is: 76561199227328518
-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I think I will be able to give fair prices and give an enjoyable experience for all customers.
-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: Yes I do.
Application accepted! Your assigned building is #3! Make sure you upkeep activity in the area to prevent the loss of your permit!
By Jerry / Tony
-What is your steam ID64: 76561198451917743

-What type of shop will you have?: A Hunting Shop

-What role will you be?: Weaponsmith

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: As long as there are customers

-What are your usual shop opening times?: Whenever I'm on can't give times but atleast 4-8 hours a day

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): Eventually not immediately

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: My shop is specifically geared towards hunting the only things that will be sold here are shotguns & revolvers, hunting oriented clothing, and animal products.

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: Yup

Id64's
Last edited by Jerry / Tony on April 3rd, 2023, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By RagnarosPower
-What is your steam ID64:76561199251842857

-What type of shop will you have?:Cigars, Lockers and building equipment

-What role will you be?:Builder

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: 20 years

-What are your usual shop opening times?: 9:00 to 1:00AM

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity):Keon

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?:76561199376005088

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?:We sell alot of stuff and items.

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?:Yes.
Application accepted! Your assigned building is #5! Please make sure you upkeep activity in the town to keep your permit.
-What is your steam ID64:76561199376005088

-What type of shop will you have?:a clothing and vap shop

-What role will you be?:tailor

-How long do you plan to sell here for?:a long 10 years

-What are your usual shop opening times?:9am & 12pm

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity}:no

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?:no just me

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?:clothing and vaps

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?:yes
Application declined, you are currently assigned as a worker in a different RPTown that has recently been accepted.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!