You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Kato
Hey Pandas!

In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor of Washington! To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. You are welcome to try some of the tips listed in this post. Also, be sure to read all of the rules and other notes listed below, as they contain rules and other important information for potential candidates and voters.

Dates
  • The registration period for the ballot will be open from Tuesday, March 28th to Thursday, March 30th.
  • The ballot will run from Friday, March 31st until Sunday, April 2nd.
  • The new mayor will begin their term on Monday, April 3rd.
  • Note: In order to ensure an orderly procedure, we must impose the time limits listed above so that your name may be added to the ballot and players may cast their votes in a timely fashion.

Tips for Gaining Votes
  • Be friendly to those in-game.
  • Set up promotional signs and campaigns.
  • Be creative and think outside the box. Create your own promotional content, such as Unturned videos, memes, groups, etc.
  • Do not target players nor spam or harass others with unsolicited content, as this can have a negative effect on your reputation (and it's also against the rules)!
  • All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!

How to Apply
  • You must copy (CTRL-C) the registration format below and paste (CTRL-V) it inside a reply to this topic. Be sure to fill it out to the best of your ability!
  • Code: Select all[list] [*][b]In Game Name[/b]: [*][b]Age[/b]: [*][b]Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST)[/b]: [*][b]Time Zone[/b]: [*][b]Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut[/b]: [*][b]Steam ID64[/b]: [*][b]Steam Profile Link[/b]: [*][b]Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply[/b]: [*][b]Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often[/b]: [*][b]Why do you want to become this certain rank?[/b]: [*][b]How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?[/b]: [*][b]Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?[/b]: [*][b]Do you know all the rules for the RP server?[/b]: [*][b]What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?[/b]: [*][b]How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions)[/b]: [/list]

Rules
  1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote on the Mayor ballot!
  2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
  3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off!
  4. You cannot be actively banned to become mayor or run for mayor.
  5. All voters must have at least 40 hours on Pandahut Roleplay servers.
  6. All candidates and participants are allowed to make their opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum in this thread. If any argument gets out of hand the posts may be deleted by a moderator without warning!
  7. Alternate accounts are NOT allowed. We are able to check who is who so if you make an alternate account to vote we will instantly disqualify you. This includes real-life friends.
  8. Unknown, brand-new accounts that cannot be matched up with an in-game account in any way will have their votes removed.
  9. Brand new accounts with zero to few posts and/or less than 40 total in-game hours on our Roleplay servers will have their votes removed.
  10. No corruption! (No paying for votes, bribery, or attempts to gain votes via unethical or illegitimate means).

Thanks for your participation and good luck! :heartfulpanda:
By Smash
In Game Name[/b]: Smash
[*]Age: 17
[*]Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 4pm cst 11pm cst weekdays 11am day round weekends
[*]Time Zone: CST
[*]Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 1200
[*]Steam ID64: 76561198906230216
[*]Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198906230216/
[*]Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: no
[*]Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yes
[*]Why do you want to become this certain rank?: Because there needs to be law changes and an active mayor that cares for the people
[*]How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will legalize within reason what the players want to see legalized
[*]Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: yes too many reasons
[*]Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: yes :nerd:
[*]What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Stimulus checks for noobs and good police
[*]How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): Buy things that people need
[/list]
By BigTom
  • In Game Name:BigTom
  • Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):1PM To 10PM weekdays 2PM To 12Pm On Weekends
  • Time Zone:GMT+8:00
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:269 Hours
  • Steam ID64:76561199069105552
  • Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199069105552/
  • Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:None
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:Yes
  • Why do you want to become this certain rank?:Because there are laws that need to upheld , changed , added and a mayor that dedicates his time into the city and being active
  • How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:
  • Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:Yes FailRP | KOS
  • Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:yes :wacky:
  • What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:I will give out the best i can to help out the poor RID the beggars of the streets and get them a home!
  • How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):I shall help people make houses , stores , jails i will make them a comfy home!
By DannyBoi
[*]In Game Name: Dan
[*]Age: 16
[*]Online Hours (Examole: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 2-6 PM UTC 4-9 PM UTC 7PM-12AM UTC 1-5PM UTC
[*]Time Zone: UTC+2
[*]Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 368.6 Hours
[*]Steam ID64: 76561199220470043
[*]Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ilyHalo/
[*]Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: None for now
[*]Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
[*]Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I am interested in becoming the mayor of pandahut because I believe I have the leadership skills, vision, and dedication required to make a positive impact on the community.

As a mayor, I would work tirelessly to improve the lives of all citizens, whether that means ensuring their safety and security, providing access to essential services, or creating opportunities for development. I would listen carefully to the concerns and needs of the community, and work collaboratively with other players and staff members to find creative solutions to any challenges that arise.

In addition, I am passionate about roleplaying and have a deep appreciation for the creativity and imagination that goes into creating a rich and immersive gaming experience. As mayor, I would strive to create a dynamic and engaging roleplaying environment that encourages players to fully embrace their characters and interact with each other in meaningful ways.

Overall, I believe that my passion for roleplaying, my leadership skills, and my commitment to the community make me an ideal candidate for the position of mayor on this server. I am excited about the opportunity to serve in this role and contribute to the growth and success of the community.

[*]How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: As the Mayor of pandahut, I believe that I can be helpful to the community in several ways:

1. Promoting Safety and Security: I will work to ensure that the community is safe and secure by implementing laws and regulations that protect the citizens from harm. This includes measures such as implementing laws that prohibit violence, theft, and other criminal activities.

2. Providing Essential Services: I will work to ensure that the community has access to essential services such as health care, food charities, and public transportation. This will help to improve the quality of life for citizens and ensure that everyone has access to the resources they need to thrive.

3. Encouraging Economic Growth: I will work to encourage economic growth and development by implementing policies that support local businesses and attract new industries to the area. This will help to create jobs and opportunities for citizens, and ensure that the community remains vibrant and prosperous.

4. Fostering a Positive Roleplaying Environment: I will work to create a positive roleplaying environment that encourages creativity, imagination, and collaboration among players. This will help to create a dynamic and engaging gaming experience that keeps players coming back to the server.

Overall, I believe that my leadership skills, dedication, and passion for roleplaying make me an ideal candidate for the position of Mayor on this server. I am committed to working hard to serve the community and ensure that everyone has the best possible criminal-free and roleplaying experience.

[*]Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: I have been banned many times for kosing and others, but I wouldn't let that make me give up on this position or let the rule-breaking experience take over me at all cost to keep this city crime-free, enjoyable, And free from hate and anything else that can break the roleplaying experience of this server.
[*]Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes I do.
[*]What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: 1. Improving Infrastructure: I would invest in improving the infrastructure of the community, such as removing random objects on roads and bridges, building new public facilities, and upgrading existing ones.

2. Providing Essential Services: I would allocate funds towards providing essential services such as healthcare, food charities, and public transportation. This would help to ensure that all citizens have access to the resources they need to thrive.

3. Supporting Local Businesses: I would use the funds to support local businesses by providing grants and incentives that encourage growth and development. This would help to create jobs and opportunities for citizens, and ensure that the community remains vibrant and prosperous.

4. Enhancing Security: I would allocate funds towards enhancing security measures, such as implementing new laws and new police stations to improve safety and prevent crime.

5. Hosting Community Events: I would use the funds to host community events, such as festivals and fairs, that bring citizens together and foster a sense of community spirit.

Overall, I would ensure that the funds are used in a responsible and transparent manner, with a focus on improving the quality of life for citizens and creating a thriving and prosperous community.
[*]How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions) [*][b/]: As the Mayor with builder and constructor permissions, I would use these abilities to help players in several ways. Here are some examples:

1. Building and Improving Public Facilities: I would use my builder permissions to construct and improve public facilities such as hospitals and community centers. This would benefit all players by providing access to essential services and creating a more enjoyable and immersive roleplay experience.

2. Assisting with Player Builds: I would use my builder permissions to assist players with their own builds, offering advice and guidance on construction techniques and design choices. This would help players to create more impressive and aesthetically pleasing structures and encourage creativity and innovation within the community.

3. Creating Events and Attractions: I would use my builder permissions to create events and attractions that would draw players to specific areas of the map. This would help to create a more dynamic and engaging roleplay experience and encourage players to explore and interact with the world around them.

Overall, I would use my builder and constructor permissions to benefit the community as a whole, by creating and maintaining public facilities, assisting players with their own builds, and creating engaging events and attractions.

(Yes I used a grammar checker to help me write all of this :laughing:)
RagnarosPower liked this
By PhantomPear
  • In Game Name: PhantomPear
  • Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 5pm-2AM
  • Time Zone: EST
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 325
  • Steam ID64: 76561198258599511
  • Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jcaro612/
  • Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: No
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
  • Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I want to revitalize the state of Washington. After a lackluster performance from the previous candidate i want to bring my extensive previous experiences into the mayoral office once again and make washington great again.
  • How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I Plan to have a funding plan set up for all shops so our small businesses can get a jump start and flourish. I Also plan to fund the police as being a police captain myself i can see our police force is not what it used to be.
  • Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes
  • Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes
  • What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Funding Shops, Funding Police.
  • How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I Will Continue to supply free power to all of seattle and try to expand that to everett and tacoma.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!