You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Smash
The Mayors office is accepting applications for the following jobs.

Police Minister: Handles all Funding towards the police force, oversees the entire police force

Economics minister: Oversees the economic state of Washington, helps businesses grow

Advisor: Preferably an Experienced player, another voice in law making and funding.

If you would like to apply for any of these positions please use the format bellow.

In-game name:
Steam ID:
Hours on pandahut:
What job you are applying for:
Why you are qualified:
Why you want to do this job:
How do you plan to do this job:
By Pandi DEV
In-game name: PandiDEV
Steam ID: 76561198153350511
Hours on pandahut: 293.6 Hours.
What job you are applying for: Advisor.
Why you are qualified: I have a lot of experience in those kind of things and I help and do my job.
Why you want to do this job: I just really want to help make this server better and the rp experience for everyone better.
I know I can help with laws and funding, I am well experienced and played PandaHut for over 2 years.
How do you plan to do this job: With a lot of respect, Thinking and Creativity. I am a very understanding person and I am fun to work with while maintaining a high level of creativit, I will commit a lot to this job and I can show you that I am a great Advisor.
Bonus: I learn very fast and I cope with my envirement and people around me fast too.
Mr AJ, DannyBoi liked this
By PhantomPear
Economics Minister position has been filled ^
Mr AJ liked this
By DannyBoi
In-game name: Dan
Steam ID: 76561199220470043
Hours on pandahut: 392.9 hours on RP
What job you are applying for: Police minister
Why you are qualified: I think I'm qualified because: I'm an active member of the force, and I think that I would use the funding towards the police force greatly and I think that I will improve the police force and try to lower the crime stats if I get this rank.
Why you want to do this job: I want to do this job Because I want to help the force out, I have always had, I just never had the right amount of money or authority to do, but if I get this rank, I will probably have all the authority and money I need.
How do you plan to do this job: I plan to be open for any suggestions, and be helpful at all times to the force, on or off duty, busy or not busy, either by confirming some laws to them or giving them guns and help.
Mr AJ liked this
By DannyBoi
In-game name: PandiDEV
Steam ID: 76561198153350511
Hours on pandahut: 293.6 Hours.
What job you are applying for: Advisor.
Why you are qualified: I have a lot of experience in those kind of things and I help and do my job.
Why you want to do this job: I just really want to help make this server better and the rp experience for everyone better.
I know I can help with laws and funding, I am well experienced and played PandaHut for over 2 years.
How do you plan to do this job: With a lot of respect, Thinking and Creativity. I am a very understanding person and I am fun to work with while maintaining a high level of creativit, I will commit a lot to this job and I can show you that I am a great Advisor.
Bonus: I learn very fast and I cope with my envirement and people around me fast too.
Congratulations, You have been accepted for the position of being an advisor, Please dm me to receive your role.
By Mr AJ
Why you are qualified: I think I'm qualified because: I'm an active member of the force, and I think that I would use the funding towards the police force greatly and I think that I will improve the police force and try to lower the crime stats if I get this rank.
Why you want to do this job: I want to do this job Because I want to help the force out, I have always had, I just never had the right amount of money or authority to do, but if I get this rank, I will probably have all the authority and money I need.
How do you plan to do this job: I plan to be open for any suggestions, and be helpful at all times to the force, on or off duty, busy or not busy, either by confirming some laws to them or giving them guns and help.
Congratulations :wacky:
you have been demoted to police minister :angelo:
DannyBoi liked this
By DannyBoi
Congratulations :wacky:
you have been demoted to police minister :angelo:
Oh no
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!