You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Mr AJ
Greetings Citizens of P10 :-)

I will be your new Economic minister for the month of April - 2023 under the leadership of Mayor Smash & Vice Mayor Phantom Pear.

As an Economic Minister, I will take care of the businesses that are set up across Washington.
From funding to Business licensing. I will make sure to do what's best for the people in terms of supporting them with resources and meeting their needs.

I will be using this post to update you on the initiatives taken by the Bureau of Economic & Business Affairs.

To apply for shop funding, Head to
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=34553&hilit=funding#p206638

If you want to contact us / get us your feedback, Check out our Mayor's Office Discord Server
https://discord.gg/PYexcdFHGk

PhantomPear, G3r4ld1n3, Kato liked this
By Mr AJ

We have set up an office for Economic and Business Affairs at the RP Island - Situated between Camano and Clearwater Campgrounds

When a player gets into this office, The player will be able to access solutions to various queries such as

- How to apply for shop funding

- How to get a shop at the RP Zone created and controlled by RP Admin Ragnaros

- Guidelines on getting government approval for your business

- The duties of Business owners and shop laws

- Discord support

All these are written on pine placards so people in the game can access the necessary links that would help them out.

I have my office there as well on the top floor in case if people wanna talk to me, they can do that as well.

Stay active on forums, so we could update you on the projects that we work on day to day basis.

G3r4ld1n3 liked this
By Mr AJ
Greetings Citizens of P10

We have signed in a new deal with Pandahut Documentary Project

Pandahut Documentary Project - is a private group that focuses mainly on maintaining the identity of roleplayers and preserving the history of various RP Groups and Moments that took place in the past.

This is done since Pandahut Forums isn't being used by many for promoting their groups/feuds like they used to do back in the day. All we see now are the applications filled out by different police officers, moderators, and candidates for the mayoral election.

With the help of the Pandahut Documentary Project, We will be issuing pandahut passports to different roleplayers via Discord,.

Now, these passports will benefit you when you are applying for shop funding or for business licensing which will be explained later in this post.

To Join Pandahut Documentary Project - https://discord.gg/hwMAhfdcSq

We are trying our level best to collaborate with different organizations to provide the best experience for our citizens.

If you are facing any issues in terms of your business or you want to talk to the mayor/vice mayor

Feel free to join the mayoral Office Discord Server
https://discord.gg/PYexcdFHGk
G3r4ld1n3 liked this
By Mr AJ
Dear citizens,

Today, I m here to address the resignation of our friend and former mayor. As many of you may already know, Smashzone has stepped down from his position due to personal reasons.

I want to take this moment to express my gratitude and appreciation for all the hard work and dedication that Smashzone has put into P10 as our mayor within a short period of time. Under his leadership, we have made significant progress when it comes to server laws, town balance, and economic development.

Although we will miss him dearly in the mayoral office, we understand and respect his decision to resign. We wish him all the best in his future endeavors, and we know that he will continue to be a valuable member of our community.

By Mr AJ
Greetings Citizens

I am here to announce Pandahut RP's first-ever " tri-party agreement" signed by the government and various other RP Groups

We have signed a deal with Pandahut Documentary Project & The RP Island

As mentioned before -

Pandahut Documentary Project - is a private group that focuses mainly on maintaining the identity of roleplayers and preserving the history of various RP Groups and Moments that took place in the past.

RP Island - An Island situated between Camano Campground and Clearwater Campground, RP Island started off as a place where RP enthusiasts would go there to roleplay as per their roles/businesses they own.

RP Island was the first generation player-made RP Zone that existed before the creation of RP Town by Admin Ragnaros.

Not many could become a citizen on the island due to factors such as Player History and Clan wars since the community does not want to bring drama to the island.

Now that we have signed a new deal with the following RP groups, These are the changes that will take place in the server / rp groups :

Office of Economic and Business Affairs -
- Players will now need to apply for a pandahut passport to be eligible for business funding.
- Business Owners will now do a verification / Background check in order to get a Government License for their shops.
- Government Buildings such as Homeless Shelter and other offices will now move into RP Island

Pandahut Documentary Project -
- PDP Team will now set up a studio at the RP Island in order to take photos of players in-game and then use it for their passports
- PDP Team will now closely work with the Island to manage the identity of Island Visitors and new citizens.
- PDP will help the Economy and Business Affairs Department by providing certain users' background history and information intelligence for the government.

RP Island -
- To submit your application for the island's citizenship program - you must have a pandahut passport.
- Businesses in the island will now require Government License apart from Island Approval.
- Economic and Bussiness Affairs will now set up an Embassy for the island at Seattle - to attract tourists to RP Island
- RP Events and News of the Island will now be documented by the PDP team and will be featured on the News sections

As the members of these groups, we are looking forward to enhance your RP experiences like never before.
All thanks to @Nbh and @Tex Hammer for this wonderful collaboration.

If you want to contact us / provide your feedback - Feel free to join Mayor's Office Discord Server
- https://discord.gg/PYexcdFHGk

To Join Pandahut Documentary Project - https://discord.gg/hwMAhfdcSq
G3r4ld1n3, PhantomPear liked this
By Mr AJ
Greetings Citizens

Here are some of the updates that I would like to announce here with regards to the government

1) We were testing out our new "Business Licensing Program" where we ask people to get our license which would enable them to apply for shop funding as well as raise claims in case their shop gets raided - we would give them some percentage of money back in order to support them through their losses.

Now people did sign up for this program, and we had players such as Black Hydra, Father Zoidberg, and a few others got their shops licensed by the Office of Economic and business affairs, Sadly we have decided not to continue with this program since the licensing project hasn't been getting support lately by the Government of Washington and the issuance of pandahut passports have been delayed due to technical difficulties.

2) The RP Island has been hit by a deadly Tsunami recently, and many lost their lives and their businesses.
These are the following businesses that got wrecked due to the Tsunami - Government Projects such as the homeless shelter and Office of Economic and Bussiness Affairs, John's Garage, Gooman's Restaurant, Carvers Farmhouse, and 2 other homes got destroyed during the tsunami. We are currently in talks with the government, Mayor Dan hasn't given us any feedback on this incident. meanwhile, the Bureau of Economic and Business Affairs has started reconstructing the island by replacing broken bridges, rebuilding homeless shelter, and so on. If you are one of those people who lost their valuables due to this tsunami, feel free to contact us via Discord so we could help you out.

3) Pandahut Documentary Project has been helping us out by providing us insights about people and the server in general, we would like to thank them for their support. As of now, they have been recording all these incidents and news which would help the next generation of roleplayers to know more about what we did today.

4) Vice Mayor Phantom Pear has been demoted - we clearly haven't received any kind of official word from Mayor Dan regarding this, I would like to thank @PhantomPear for his work at the government of Washington. On behalf of the Bureau of Economic and Business Affairs, we extend our best wishes for his success and happiness in all his future endeavors.

If you got any suggestions/feedback - you could let us know either by tagging us directly on Pandahut Discord or by sharing them at Mayoral Office Discord Server.

Thank you for reading these updates.
G3r4ld1n3 liked this
By Mr AJ
Dear Citizens

Former Mayor and current demoted Vice Mayor @PhantomPear will be returning back as vice mayor once again as per the recent announcement made by Dan via Mayoral Office Discord

Along with that, we got another sad news - Mayor Dan has resigned from the government of Washington.

We do not know what's next for the government, as of now Phantom Pear will be leading the government until a new mayor is chosen via forums.
G3r4ld1n3 liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!