You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By DannyBoi
Hello citizens of Washington.

The vice-mayor (PhantomPear) Have been removed from his position of power which leads us to here, We the government, Would like to see your application for vice-mayor and hopefully accept you to see new changes to our city.
  • In Game Name:
  • Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
  • Time Zone:
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:
  • Steam ID64:
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:
  • Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
  • How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Vice-Mayor rank?:
  • Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:
  • Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:
  • What will you spend the money that you're being given a vice-mayor for?:
  • How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a vice-mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):
Mr AJ liked this
By BigTom
[*]In Game Name:BigTom
[*]Age:16
[*]Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):1PM to 8PM
[*]Time Zone:GMT+8:00
[*]Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 349 Hours
[*]Steam ID64: 76561199069105552
[*]Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199069105552
[*]Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: no
[*]Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yes
[*]Why do you want to become this certain rank?: because i wanna help the mayor with his work etc.
[*]How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Vice-Mayor rank?: i wanna help out the community and be helpful to other players
[*]Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: yes car exploiting
[*]Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Ye, sure
[*]What will you spend the money that you're being given a vice-mayor for?: Houses , homeless shelters , food banks , jails
[*]How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a vice-mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): i can help them build stuff they wanna build, help new people to feel welcome in Seattle . :wacky:
Mr AJ liked this
By Reaper.
In Game Name: [Kyaah]Senpaii
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 9am to 4pm
Time Zone: GMT
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 167hrs
Steam ID64: 76561198391537117
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Suchputin/
Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: No
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I want to help mayor dan XD
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Vice-Mayor rank?: i want to help the community especially to new players
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes accident kos
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a vice-mayor for?: i will spend the money by building a free home to newplayer and donation
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a vice-mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): i will build if they request like Jails, Shop like island shop, homeless shelter, etc
Mr AJ liked this
By Illumina
In Game Name | Illumina
Age | 14
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST) | 2pm - 11pm+
Time Zone | GMT+1
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut | 478 Hours.
Steam ID64 | 76561198936479690
Steam Profile Link | https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198936479690/
Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply | No.
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often | Yes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why do you want to become this certain rank? | Since I couldn't become mayor maybe I can become vice-mayor. My most recent ban taught me about the mistakes I did and it is my last warning to do so. I think I would have quite some fun being a vice mayor, giving me the ability to help the community in many ways. Especially with the ones with needs like new players. They sometimes seem lost and I can welcome them around the main part of washington which is seattle. I could make houses and bases, ect for them free of charge as a gift. (Every new player!). I might not be the best canditate but it wouldn't hurt to try.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Vice-Mayor rank? | I'm pretty creative and full of ideas, and a professional builder, I can do alot of fun events and help with whatever the community needs including new players.

Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why? | I do not need to explain my self, my ban history does, and my anger issues.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server? | Yes, but I can be clumsy at times. I've reread them to perfection recently... Atleast I think so :laugh:

What will you spend the money that you're being given a vice-mayor for? | Helping new players, old players, making events, giveaways, donations, possibly even shop funds and supporting projects. I have enough in my own balace as it is, This money will be purely used for the community.

How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a vice-mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions) | I will be building special community centers and or shelters for homeless people, help players make their bases and give them advice on bases, how to build them, how to prevent raids in some cases, and decorations. I could also support the PD with jails, prisons that could be made Into global jails or departments from my own balance. Also, I could fund big projects whenever needed. :heartfulpanda:
Last edited by Illumina on April 16th, 2023, 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Pandi DEV
In Game Name: PandiDEV
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 5PM to 12PM EST or more.
Time Zone: GMT-6
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 363+ Hours.
Steam ID64: 76561198153350511
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153350511/
Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Not yet.
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes.
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I am a great candidate because I do hard work, I am very active, I am very professional and more.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Vice-Mayor rank?: I will make sure that everything is right and good and I will not dissapoint anyone with my actions, I will make sure to take responsibility and provide help and support to everyone and to our city, If I get ellected I will be of honor to serve this city and to prove myself.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes, I have been banned before and it was a while ago but I took responsibility for my actions and I learned from it. I do not repeat the past.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes.
What will you spend the money that you're being given a vice-mayor for?: Donating for homeless shelters, City projects, People in need, Provide food and shelter, Better help fund important stuff in the city, Try to refund some players for being raided and such. Note: I will do it with careful considiration.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a vice-mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will help fund and build homeless shelters and food banks, I will help people in need and provide anyone with their required resources for important projects and more.

- Sincerely, Pandi DEV. :heartfulpanda:
By DannyBoi
we're closing the forum soon, please try submitting your application faster.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!