You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Kato
Hiya Pandas!

Due to April being a mishap of events with the electees of Mayor(s) resigning we will be conducting another election for what's left of April. Also, be sure to read all of the rules and other notes listed below, as they contain rules and other important information for potential candidates and voters.

Dates
  • The registration period for the ballot will be open from Friday, April 21st to Saturday, April 22nd.
  • The ballot will run until a specified amount of votes for runners will be met!

How to Apply
    • You must copy (CTRL-C) the registration format below and paste (CTRL-V) it inside a reply to this topic. Be sure to fill it out to the best of your ability!
    • Code: Select all[list] [*][b]In Game Name[/b]: [*][b]Age[/b]: [*][b]Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST)[/b]: [*][b]Time Zone[/b]: [*][b]Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut[/b]: [*][b]Steam ID64[/b]: [*][b]Steam Profile Link[/b]: [*][b]Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply[/b]: [*][b]Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often[/b]: [*][b]Why do you want to become this certain rank?[/b]: [*][b]How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?[/b]: [*][b]Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?[/b]: [*][b]Do you know all the rules for the RP server?[/b]: [*][b]What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?[/b]: [*][b]How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions)[/b]: [/list]

Rules
    1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote on the Mayor ballot!
    2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
    3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off!
    4. You cannot be actively banned to become mayor or run for mayor.
    5. All voters must have at least 40 hours on Pandahut Roleplay servers.
    6. All candidates and participants are allowed to make their opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum in this thread. If any argument gets out of hand the posts may be deleted by a moderator without warning!
    7. Alternate accounts are NOT allowed. We are able to check who is who so if you make an alternate account to vote we will instantly disqualify you. This includes real-life friends.
    8. Unknown, brand-new accounts that cannot be matched up with an in-game account in any way will have their votes removed.
    9. Brand new accounts with zero to few posts and/or less than 40 total in-game hours on our Roleplay servers will have their votes removed.
    10. No
    corruption! (No paying for votes, bribery, or attempts to gain votes via unethical or illegitimate means).
Mr AJ liked this
  • In Game Name: PhantomPear
  • Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 5pm-2am EST
  • Time Zone: EST
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 409
  • Steam ID64: 76561198258599511
  • Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198258599511/
  • Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: None
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
  • Why do you want to become this certain rank?: The Month of April has been filled with Ups and Downs for the State of Washington; I want to try to give some stability to the office in the final weeks of April going into May!
  • How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I Will be funding the PSD better so the police force can thrive, I will finish the laws the I initially intended to add before 3 bamboo happened and I will do my best to be a leader for the state!
  • Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes
  • Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes
  • What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Funding Police, Funding Shops, Electricity for the city.
  • How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): Build Generators So All Of Seattle Tacoma And Everett Have Power, Build My Estate where all players may speak with the mayor regarding concerns they may have and better upgrading the PSD police station.
G3r4ld1n3, Mr AJ, Reaper. liked this
By BigTom
[*]Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes [*]
LIES
In Game Name: KINK
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 3PM 1AM
Time Zone: EST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 370
Steam ID64: 76561198237832040
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kinkbass/
Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: None
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I want to make Seattle great again. we must stop corruption in our police force and bring peace to our citizens.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I Will be funding the PSD so they can protect our shop owners and stop these hooligans from raiding them. I will make SEATTLE GREAT AGAIN not like our past mayors. I will bring peace to our city once again.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes old bans
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Funding Police, Funding smalls Shops, funding housing for people that are coming into our city.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions) create new businesses so people thrive in our city. also give free power to everyone snice half of our city does not have power. also give our police a better funding so they can properly train our police force. I I'M FOR THE PEOPLE
MAKE SEATTLE GREAT AGAIN~KINK
:heartfulpanda:
Mr AJ liked this
  • In Game Name: Grandpa Miu
  • Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 5 to 8 pm
  • Time Zone: gmt+3
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 1800
  • Steam ID64: 76561198127757985
  • Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198127757985/
  • Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: no
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yea
  • Why do you want to become this certain rank?: better laws
  • How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: do stuff
  • Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: yea
  • Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: yea
  • What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: on stuff
  • How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): by doing stuff
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!