You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
This has been a long time coming.
RP#10 technically has a lawsuit system. However the current system is, quite frankly, stupid.
In order to file a lawsuit, you must contact a Police officer with the rank of Deputy or higher, and they must submit the lawsuit to a Judge. Then both parties and the Judge have to find the time to all be together in a courthouse to process the lawsuit.
This is a very poorly thought out system , and this is due to the fact that it has very little impact on roleplay, and therefor not much thought has gone into it. That is not to say the Administrators are stupid or lazy, but that they had other, more important things to do.

I have been a very vocal advocate for a formal lawsuit system for some time, and yesterday I decided to design a system myself.
The attached link will take you to a Google Doc outlining my proposal for a lawsuit system for RP#10, including definitions, rules, procedures, and templates. I am posting this for both feedback and attention.
If you have any questions, criticisms, or concerns, I'll be happy to answer them.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aQ4 ... sp=sharing
Kazuke, BigTom, iMC and 3 others liked this
When is this being added
By Indigo
If anything, we'd need judges first. But I don't think anyone else wants to devote their time into being a lawyer then try and become judge.
I don't really play RP but I feel like this would be quite cool to see, I have over 500 hours on other RP servers and I've seen it implemented a few times and it worked out quite well.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!