You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Kato
Hiya Pandas!

I apologize for not putting up June ballot due to the constant inactivity of the recent Mayors but In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor of Washington! To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. You are welcome to try some of the tips listed in this post. Also, be sure to read all of the rules and other notes listed below, as they contain rules and other important information for potential candidates and voters.

Dates
  • The registration period for the ballot will be open from July 4th to July 6th.
  • The ballot will run from July 6th until July 7th.
  • The new mayor will begin their term on July 7th.
  • Note: In order to ensure an orderly procedure, we must impose the time limits listed above so that your name may be added to the ballot and players may cast their votes in a timely fashion.

Tips for Gaining Votes
  • Be friendly to those in-game.
  • Set up promotional signs and campaigns.
  • Be creative and think outside the box. Create your own promotional content, such as Unturned videos, memes, groups, etc.
  • Do not target players nor spam or harass others with unsolicited content, as this can have a negative effect on your reputation (and it's also against the rules)!
  • All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!

How to Apply
  • You must copy (CTRL-C) the registration format below and paste (CTRL-V) it inside a reply to this topic. Be sure to fill it out to the best of your ability!
  • Code: Select all[list] [*][b]In Game Name[/b]: [*][b]Age[/b]: [*][b]Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST)[/b]: [*][b]Time Zone[/b]: [*][b]Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut[/b]: [*][b]Steam ID64[/b]: [*][b]Steam Profile Link[/b]: [*][b]Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply[/b]: [*][b]Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often[/b]: [*][b]Why do you want to become this certain rank?[/b]: [*][b]How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?[/b]: [*][b]Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?[/b]: [*][b]Do you know all the rules for the RP server?[/b]: [*][b]What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?[/b]: [*][b]How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions)[/b]: [/list]

Rules
  1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote on the Mayor ballot!
  2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
  3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off!
  4. You cannot be actively banned to become mayor or run for mayor.
  5. All voters must have at least 40 hours on Pandahut Roleplay servers.
  6. All candidates and participants are allowed to make their opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum in this thread. If any argument gets out of hand the posts may be deleted by a moderator without warning!
  7. Alternate accounts are NOT allowed. We are able to check who is who so if you make an alternate account to vote we will instantly disqualify you. This includes real-life friends.
  8. Unknown, brand-new accounts that cannot be matched up with an in-game account in any way will have their votes removed.
  9. Brand new accounts with zero to few posts and/or less than 40 total in-game hours on our Roleplay servers will have their votes removed.
  10. No corruption! (No paying for votes, bribery, or attempts to gain votes via unethical or illegitimate means).
Thanks for all of your participation and good luck! :heartfulpanda:
By BigTom
  • In Game Name:BigTom
  • Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):12PM To 9 - 11PM (Weekends 12PM to 12 - 2AM)
  • Time Zone:GMT+8:00
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:499.8 Hours
  • Steam ID64: 76561199069105552
  • Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199069105552/
  • Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:none
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:Yes
  • Why do you want to become this certain rank?:To help make seattle great again and restore justice
  • How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:Homeless shelters new laws
  • Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:yes many reasons
  • Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:Yes
  • What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:i will spend the money that i've been given to help the seattle civilians and fund the police force to ensure that peace is ensured in seattle
  • How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):both of these permissions can help me easily build homeless shelters and a townhall and many other more structures.
Clishee liked this
By Clishee
[*]In Game Name:Pro Roleplayer/Purpel Putin
[*]Age:16
[*]Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):5 PM - 9 PM GMT+3
[*]Time Zone: GMT+3
[*]Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 437
[*]Steam ID64:76561198824205978
[*]Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198824205978
[*]Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:Dan (ex-mayor) Nbhishere (ex-mayor) Kato (staff)
[*]Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:Yes
[*]Why do you want to become this certain rank?:To justify my power.
[*]How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:Ill bring instability, fun and freedom of speech.
[*]Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:Yes, many reasons.
[*]Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:Yes
[*]What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Ill embezzle all of it.
[*]How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):Ill build whatever the people wish for.
DannyBoi liked this
By krezen
[*]In Game Name: Krezen
[*]Age: 18
[*]Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 6am to 11pm
[*]Time Zone: PST
[*]Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 1447 RP
[*]Steam ID64: 76561198842410270
[*]Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/34343445/
[*]Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: v0rtex said i should apply
[*]Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yes
[*]Why do you want to become this certain rank?: so i can rework the laws into a better system
[*]How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: i will build a great church to pandaism
[*]Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: yes
[*]Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: yes
[*]What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: i will develop the slums further to increase the poor population
[*]How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): build churchs and maybe public spaces
Smash liked this
By gorge
[*]In Game Name: gorge
[*]Age:15
[*]Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 2 PM PST to 5 AM PST
[*]Time Zone: PST
[*]Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 1,216
[*]Steam ID64: 76561198364938298
[*]Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kokolalala/
[*]Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: None
[*]Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:Yes
[*]Why do you want to become this certain rank?: To further the RP experience on server #10 by implementing laws that positively effect the player experience
[*]How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: Add laws that players actually want
[*]Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes, I was banned for "Amogus at 3am!?!?!?!!" as well as "BYE PANDAHUT!!!"
[*]Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Kinda...
[*]What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I will distribute it to people to help them start businesses and other ventures
[*]How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): This is no change to my current permissions so I will continue as before.
AkuNoSoul liked this
By Shearer55
In Game Name: Gunman55

Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST) Typically whenever but, normally 8pm to 1:30am EST

Time Zone: EST

Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut. About 280 or more

Steam ID64: 76561198851881915

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Shearer55/

Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Kink, Smash, Kato, R0Z, Nando, Bleach, Slim, Josh, Indigo, Rag, Homelander.

Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes

Why do you want to become this certain rank? I believe my understanding of the laws and rules of the server will benefit everyone in the game, including Law enforcement and the all-around gameplay to feel more RP.

How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the mayor rank? I will help the community by adjusting some laws such as how tickets do not have a max limit on them it is kind of up to the ticketing officer for how much the ticket is.

Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why? No

Do you know all the rules for the RP server? Yes

What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for? I will spend the money to help fresh players and more tenured Players. Also has increased funding for player projects while maintaining a solid base of rules within the server.

How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions)? With these permissions I can help everyone that is new and tenured players in the game build glorious structures all around the server as well as help keep the slums looking better and better every day.
ThinkAtomic, [EBT]bleach, Indigo and 1 others liked this
By Wiry
  • In Game Name: [Delta One] Wiry
  • Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): summer 10 am to 12 am normally 5 pm to 9 pm
  • Time Zone: cdt
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 558
  • Steam ID64: 76561199230594684
  • Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199230594684
  • Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: no
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: no
  • Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I want to become this rank because I could use the money and I feel like I could help people more
  • How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will help new players, counter robberies, and fund/support the police force on pandahut to better counter criminals and make not just Seattle but the entirety of Washington safer
  • Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: yes, for many reasons like kos
  • Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: yes
  • What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I will build homeless shelters around Seattle which I’ve been wanting to do for a while but lack of public support and me being very poor has led to that project not being finished. I could use the money to fund police supplies such as raiding equipment and better clothes and gear. Lastly, I would use my powers to get corruption off the streets and have a strong police force with 0 round edges.
  • How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): as mentioned above, I would build 2 or 3 homeless shelters around the map. I might build 1 in Seattle 1 in Everett and 1 in Tacoma for all new players to claim a bed. With my permissions I could also make houses for new players and really any players that need houses (with reasonable cost).

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!