You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Bread Roll
Currently closed due to constant raiding of the prison and no money to rebuild it

Prison Break Event

Okay because of popular demand, I have added a prison break event, I did a test and it was a disaster, The issue was that nobody knows what to do and it did not go bad, i personally did not want to carry on so i closed the RP event. So this is a guide to the event and the rules of the event. This was added because i saw that people wanted something so i took time to make it happen, please keep suggesting your event ideas i will do my best to make them happen :D

Okay so the basis of this event is to break out of jail and there are 4 roles to this event

The Roles

-Guard (protects the prison and deals with riots and breakouts)

-Event Guard (Moves people round the Prison when a event is called e.g. Dinner time, Lock down, Lights Out, Free Period)

-Warden (Calls the shots in the prison)

-Prisoner (Must escape the prison)

The events

-Dinner Time

During this time the Event Guard will move all prisoners to the Dinning hall where they will be fed, and givien time to communicate with the people in the prison. At this time you may call a Riot, kidnapping and a Prison Break (the rest of the announcements are bellow) but nothing else.

-Free Period

The entire prison is opened up apart from the top floor, this allows prisoners too loot around for the crates and collect some loot to break out with, Guards will roam freely around the prison and if you are seen with a illegal item you will have the item removed and be returned to your cell until the next event is called. All actions can be called in this time

-Lock Down

If a player announces Break Out then lock down will be instantly announced. During this time all guards will lock the doors and will shoot on sight anyone that is out of there cell after 1 minuet of lock down commencing. Break Out and Riot may be announced.

-Lights Out

You will be returned to your cell and you will go to sleep. No actions can be called in this time.

Actions

These are for the prisoners only, This is the way you do stuff around the prison its the way you get out,

-Riot

At least 4 prisoners must call riot for it to be in effect, If you call it youDO NOT do anything until 3 others have called it, In this time you are out for blood and to escape. You may kill any officer on deck but no loot will be taken and i will be there to observe (in vanish so you cannot kill me), Guards can t Instantly kill you if you announce riot and are seen by them in this time, If you are not participating in the riot go back to your cell and wait it out.

-Prison Break

A single person may announce this, If 4 people announce it becomes a riot be default and you can be shot on sight, While a prison break is in effect lock down is also in effect, If you are seen you may be warned 3 times (in area or vocal chat for this event) and then shot. If you are breaking out for more than 1 minuet you can be shot on sight as it states in the lock down info.

-Hostage

Any amount of people may do this, Once you have some gear you can approach a guard and take him hostage, once they are hostage they are gaged and blind folded (In rp), You may ask them to open any door but if you do you must also call a Jail Break, The hostage action will be ignored by the Guard unless they are in the same room as you, So the action is anonymous.

-Surrender

If you have called a jail break or a riot and your plan goes bad you may do Surrender after 5 mins of you calling the action, you must raise your hands in the air and you will be then taken to solitary confinement where you will be watched for 10 mins and not allowed to leave you will be fed by a guard coming into your cell, if you decide to break out of solitary confinement you cannot go back you have to get out, if you fail to do so you will be killed.

Some rules of the event

Don't KOS it will be classed as kos if you kill without calling a action

Don't just run off without calling jail break if you are not following police orders you are breaking out
Do not take any loot from the dead

Once the player is out of sight he cannot be hunted and killed it will count as KOS

If a player wants out he must announce and then you cannot shoot that player

You cannot bring your own items into the prison you must have a clean inventory

Breaking these rules will not mean you are banned (appart from the kos ones) so breaking them just gets you disqualified from the event

Do not scrap with other prisoners they are your friends not your enemy's

Extra Information

If you want to be apart of the event wait for me and only me to announce it (rag may announce it but that is the only exception) When I announce put "me" in chat and i will bring you over, you will be given some lockers, place your loot in the lockers and come to me for loot, DO NOT leave the court yard, if you do you will be disqualified.

The price for being the first one to break out is 10k bamboo, i may start a betting system for people to bet on who will win.

If you do not salvage your lockers at the end we will break them and take all loot inside as our own.

If i call RP Event Over in chat you stop where you are and make your way to the roof all event stuff stops

The event can go on from anywhere from 30 mins to 1-2 hours depending on how long it takes people to get ready and break out or how strong the police force defending the place is

Guard Guidelines

Listen to your warden at all times

When lockdown is comensing go from your current post and close all doors.

If you see a player with one of the loot items (weapon or item) make him drop it then return him too his cell

Close all doors behind you

Do not shoot a prisoner for no reason

You must wear uniform

You can only use a Colt and a baton

Once the prisoner is out of sight he is considered as a free man so you cannot shoot him

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will add to this list as more Event ideas come in

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!