You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Sp4x
Recently I have noticed an increase in people flying. I have kicked 3 people today already for flying (2 on #7 & 1 on #4) after seeing them blatantly flying upwards with my own eyes.

I'm not sure if we should ban these people on sight or not (I know with wall glitchers etc; we just warn, then kick).
By Mushy
Yeah, we're supposed to ban them alright! That's a serious exploit that can be used to ruin gameplay for the entire server. It's strictly prohibited to the utmost extent.

There's been an increase in the number of Unturned hacking "utilities" that are available for little kiddies to play with, and we should not condone, let alone tolerate hacking or exploiting on our servers.

Thanks for the update Kohai.
By Jack
That was funny but yea, I ban anyone fly hacking unless it's Derk
(Also this post is like a month old lol)
By RagnarosPower
Also, going through a little research a 'esp' hack has been created apparently. So people will be able to see other players through the walls and stuff.. So I wonder how we can find out if somebody uses esp.. Unturned 3.0 is slowly turning into 2.0 ( 2.0 was full of godmode hackers, server crashings, invisible hacks and more crazy shit )

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!