You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Meatball
IGN: SpadesOfJack

SteamID64: 76561198322568280

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198322568280/

Vouches: Cleanse

Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:The R.P.H.D should accept me cause I have had many experiences with being a cop in RP servers and also I'm good at handling RP situations and also I will not hesitate to shoot or arrest a person when they have unlicensed or illegal items on them even though they have better weapons. Also why R.P.H.D should accept me is cause I'll follow orders from higher - ups and also i will give respect to officers or lower ranks and also I'll backup any officer in trouble as soon as I can.

Experience:

Previous bans: I have not gotten any bans, only 2 warnings i think for failrp

How long have you been police continuously: I have been a police officer for 4 days

Do you have Ts3: I do not have Ts3 yet

Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: I am willing to hardcore RP and also follow the rules
What are the illegal items?: Listing all the illegal items and crimes are: Rockets, Military Knives, Explosives, Drugs, such as Glue, Berries and anything containing berries. Crimes are impersonating a police officer or the use of police clothing when its a non-police personnel. Also illegal items include unlicensed weapons.

Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8

Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 6

If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Since there is a bandit group in Seattle and i have experienced a time like this, first thing i would do is call in a lot of backup, since usually a large group of bandits have lots of unlicensed weapons and illegal stuff and also since they will interfere with any arrests if made by an officer. Also ill make sure that some snipers will back me up in these situations, before making any moves, so I can blow their heads off when they do not comply. Also ill bring in a SWAT officers in case we receive lots of automatic fire. Ill also let an officer keep in check where the bandits are going in case they move. After everything is in check ill approach them and arrest them and say to give the berries or whatever illegal thing they were doing and if they comply then we just arrest them and get them to go to jail and set the time according to wht illegal things they did, but if they do not, snipers and the SWAT officers and officers on site can shoot them, of course before I do that ill give them 3 warnings and ill make sure that every officer there is arresting each individual so everyone has an lock on everyone. But if there are not enough officers ill make sure that i at least have some automatic weapons with at least 4 officers with automatic weapons backing me up.

If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: First thing I would do if i saw a berry farm inside a base is that ill call a higher ranks than SWAT and police officer to check the compound and do a police raid. But before I go rushing in, I'll call in at least 2 or 3 SWAT officers, so that they can destroy buildables such as doors so we can rush in there and also ill make sure i at least have 3 or 4 more officers with me, so when we rush in we can just arrest them or shoot them if they start shooting. Also why I would call in SWAT is since they have automatic weapons that can cover fire for us or flank us so the people inside the base do not expect it.

If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will call for backup and call in SWAT in order to get the enemy flanked and in order so they can cover fire. But before I do that ill call in at least one sniper and Ill at least get the person thats shooting the kidnapper or the person who has the hostage say Rescue, then we'll shoot the person and get the kidnapper safe.

If there is a raid situation what will you do?: same thing as hostage and bandit meetup snipe them and call a lot of cops for backup and swat for flanking and for covering fire.

If you see a robbery what will you do?: i will privately message the victim to say where he/she is and call in a fellow officer and shoot the robber.

If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:: I will call for snipers to get to a spot and officers and arrest them, but if they do not comply to the arrest being made, the sniper and the officers can shoot them. But if they comply like I said in the bandit group, Ill send them to jail and according to the berries they were dealing with ill set the time
Your application has been declined, please re read the rules and re apply in the near future.
By Flopdup
We are not looking for member curently, topic locked until further.
We are currently recruiting!
xDreamLand liked this
IGN:LONG LIVE COMMUNISM
SteamID64:76561198339809885
Steam profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198339809885/
Vouches:
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:cuz i like being police and really enjoy the role i usually play as a role for pretty long i played as police for 1 and a half week or more then i switched cuz i thought it was less funny when it wasnt a more realistic rp role like a group is perfect i really like the idea of making an group.
Experience:i played as police for 100 hours of 200 on pandahut
Previous bans: i have 1 ban from today cuz i road killed someone at a airdrop otherwise i have never been banned on any server.
How long have you been police continuously:1 and a half week or more.
Do you have Ts3:No but if it is necessary to have it i am willing to get it.
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?:yes i am.
What are the illegal items?:berries gernades military knifes unlicensed guns having a cop car not as a cop Swat/police clothes explosives coilition clothes and rails (ammo for shadowstalker)
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 9
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7.5
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:9.5
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:call for backup i wouldn't arrest them i would call backup and tell them to just spectate them cuz they aren't doing anything illegal but if they were i would call back up and wait for the back up and then arrest them.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: get a deputy to check it then get a police captain to call the raid
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: see what the They want for the release of there to high go in and get the hostage out safe if there isn't more then 2 kidnappers then i would wait for backup
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: take my sniper and start snipe them call for backup.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: i would arrest the robber if he starting to fire at me or try to threaten me to kill the hostage if i don't leave i would shot him immediately
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:i would arrest the drug dealer and the one buying the drugs and then take their drugs.
By xDreamLand
d
Last edited by xDreamLand on January 23rd, 2017, 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IGN:LONG LIVE COMMUNISM
SteamID64:76561198339809885
Steam profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198339809885/
Vouches:
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:cuz i like being police and really enjoy the role i usually play as a role for pretty long i played as police for 1 and a half week or more then i switched cuz i thought it was less funny when it wasnt a more realistic rp role like a group is perfect i really like the idea of making an group.
Experience:i played as police for 100 hours of 200 on pandahut
Previous bans: i have 1 ban from today cuz i road killed someone at a airdrop otherwise i have never been banned on any server.
How long have you been police continuously:1 and a half week or more.
Do you have Ts3:No but if it is necessary to have it i am willing to get it.
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?:yes i am.
What are the illegal items?:berries gernades military knifes unlicensed guns having a cop car not as a cop Swat/police clothes explosives coilition clothes and rails (ammo for shadowstalker)
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7.5
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:9.5
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:call for backup i wouldn't arrest them i would call backup and tell them to just spectate them cuz they aren't doing anything illegal but if they were i would call back up and wait for the back up and then arrest them.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: get a deputy to check it then get a police captain to call the raid
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: see what the They want for the release of there to high go in and get the hostage out safe if there isn't more then 2 kidnappers then i would wait for backup
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: take my sniper and start snipe them call for backup.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: i would arrest the robber if he starting to fire at me or try to threaten me to kill the hostage if i don't leave i would shot him immediately
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:i would arrest the drug dealer and the one buying the drugs and then take their drugs.
Hello there, thank you for taking interest in joining the RPHD sadly your application has been declined, re read the rules on policing and feel free to re apply in two weeks.
IGN: TheBrock
SteamID64: 76561198217348573
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198217348573
Vouches: Tiillo
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I respond to every single raid. I can follow orders well. My primary role is SWAT on PH#10. I am great at PVP and bandits fear me.
Experience: So many hours. I basically only play SWAT on 10 except when I build bases
Previous bans: I was banned in September for false-raiding, but it only lasted around an hour because it was because of a discrepancy in the rules.
How long have you been police continuously: 14 days
Do you have Ts3: Yes.
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes.
What are the illegal items?: Explosives, Mili Knives, Glue, Berries, Berry by-products
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 10
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 10
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: If the group is bigger than 4 I call for backup then deal with the lawbreaker. If not I proceed with the arrest as usual. Calling /arrest on the rule breaker and keeping an eye on the group.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Screenshot it and report it to a Captain so that he can issue a warrant.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Negotiate with the kidnapper while calling for backup. If no peaceful resolution can be found I will tactically free the hostage after warning all civilians to clear the area. I will call "rescue" in world chat before engaging.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Kill all raiders and advise civilians to stay away. After the raid has been called over I will attempt to arrest the raiders unless they have already died.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Kill the robber to save the citizen.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Arrest those involved. First the seller, and then advise the buyer to drop the drugs afterwards. Or call for backup and have them handle the other player.
IGN: TheBrock
SteamID64: 76561198217348573
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198217348573
Vouches: Tiillo
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I respond to every single raid. I can follow orders well. My primary role is SWAT on PH#10. I am great at PVP and bandits fear me.
Experience: So many hours. I basically only play SWAT on 10 except when I build bases
Previous bans: I was banned in September for false-raiding, but it only lasted around an hour because it was because of a discrepancy in the rules.
How long have you been police continuously: 14 days
Do you have Ts3: Yes.
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes.
What are the illegal items?: Explosives, Mili Knives, Glue, Berries, Berry by-products
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 10
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 10
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: If the group is bigger than 4 I call for backup then deal with the lawbreaker. If not I proceed with the arrest as usual. Calling /arrest on the rule breaker and keeping an eye on the group.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Screenshot it and report it to a Captain so that he can issue a warrant.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Negotiate with the kidnapper while calling for backup. If no peaceful resolution can be found I will tactically free the hostage after warning all civilians to clear the area. I will call "rescue" in world chat before engaging.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Kill all raiders and advise civilians to stay away. After the raid has been called over I will attempt to arrest the raiders unless they have already died.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Kill the robber to save the citizen.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Arrest those involved. First the seller, and then advise the buyer to drop the drugs afterwards. Or call for backup and have them handle the other player.
Congratulations you have been accepted to the RPHD, you will be invited to the group shortly.
Topic closed, making the format harder
The new format has been made!!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!