You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
And that means ive already been in the group cause i did a old application sry didnt pay attention enough just wanted to see if they will invite me back :P
GN:ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Kurtoii
SteamID64:76561198311752964
Steam profile link:ttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/Jasmine(KT)/
Vouches:Almost everyone in the group rn
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:The R.P.H.D should accept me cause i know how to deal with rp situations and i can be a gud cop or a bad cop if they dont cooporate they sure know how to suicide blow their heads off in a mili second but i wont do that quick unless they shot me offcourse im basically the hardcore fudging cop if u need me to be.
Experience:only once when i was noob but that was 6 months ago im better
Previous bans:mostly failrp cause i say pm me if u want kind of deal.
How long have you been police continuously:2 months but change and thats how i got kicked. i can just change im a bandit now but ill just change if i want too
Do you have Ts3:Yup Yup
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?:Of course
What are the illegal items?:drugs names: berries and glue berry pie too, mili knife, police impersination or police clothes wearing by non police, and explosives..
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:9
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:7
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:8
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:9
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:9
If you see a R.P.H.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Tell a Higher Up and convince Them to kick them out
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrupt what will you do?:ill tell the people of the world to start a protest fro no more corrupt cops and tell higher ups
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:Tell a higher Up Na demote him/her
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:Same as deputy
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:Betreyal if bad cop or tell a mod or admin about it
If you see Flopdup being corrupt what will you do?:wat ever i do He wont get demoted cause he is captain and Ive seen him being corrupt other captain are corrupt with them so no tsk tsk tsk Corrupt flop hehe
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:I will call for backup cause they are a group when backup shows up we will hide somewhere and have snipers to look for sniping spots we will send a cop out who assisted and if the bandits start shooting we will all shoot at the same time aiming for individual heads and kabloowey if they cooporate for 5 minutes we will go to the scene and handle this normally and u know wat will happen if they dont cooperate ;)
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do? i will call a higher up rank than me like captain and ask if we can do a policeraid and destroy all the berry farm and possinly illegal weapons too
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: i will call for backup and have swat in it with weapons that can destroy buildables like metal doors, cause i chose swat they'll have apc to make cover and save le hostage oh yeah call a rescue in chat and after we save the hostage we will take him/her too rehab and that was just rp btw.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:same thing as hostage and bandit meetup snipe them and call alot of cops for backup and swat for apc's cover from danger.
If you see a robbery what will you do?:i will privately messange the victim to say where he/she is? and strike the bandit on his/her back and blow thier head off before they rob over.
Is morphine a drug?:no
Is adrenalin a drug?:not rly
Is coalition ilegal?:Of course Jesus wearing one will make all the cops look at u and gg your stuff
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?:no if he wearing 2 then boom boom same as with coalition even swat stuff. :angelo: :P
IGN: MonkeyBrize
SteamID64: 76561198100730235
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MonkeyBrize/
Vouches: Kok Chooi
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: Because i'm loyal and respectful.In role play server i love to play as swat so much and i always follow the rules.and before i have been be the swat i always play as civilian worker etc. Farmer , Builder , Decorator , Salesman. and then after that i have been be a swat. also i have my team in #10 with Spadeofjack and Kevin.and many times i had been protect the kidnaped from kidnappers and kill the raiders , robbers but sometime my mission failed because they got kill before i go there. and i think RPHD is the good group for me that is why i want to join this group and in my timezone have only some RPHD online.it mean i can support them if they be RPHD members or police officers.
Experience: 150+ hours
Previous bans: KOSx1 (this is chainsaw killed)
How long have you been police continuously: I can't remember may be 3 - 4 days cuz i always still being swat.
Do you have Ts3: yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: ofcourse
What are the illegal items?: Mlt. knife , berries , glues , explosives , rails , police uniforms
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 6
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 7
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 9
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 8
If you see a R.P.H.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: i will warned him first then i will record it too if he do it again i will send it to the Deputy or Captain
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: warn them and told them what is true and what is false or try to do /adminh if they do somethings wrong
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Record it then send it to Deputy or Captain to punish him
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: record it then send the vidoe to captain or admin to punish him
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: if the captain corrupt i will send the video to admin. that mean they will got ban by admin
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: record his corrupt then send the video to admin
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: arrest them or call our teams to help me arrest them cuz i trust in RPHD members i know they will help me
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Record it then after that call Captain to punish the guy who make it
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: do /rescue with fellow police officers or call for backup and then kill that kidnapper
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: call for backup police officers then kill all raiders
If you see a robbery what will you do?: i must rescure the hostage or kill the robber first then rescue
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: call for backup then arrest the dealer
Is morphine a drug?: no
Is adrenalin a drug?: no
Is coalition ilegal?: yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: no it must be 2 pieces it will be illegal
We are not looking for members at the moment, this topic will be locked for a few days.
IGN: Papa SMURF LOVES KITTENS
SteamID64: 76561198042407382
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PAPASMURFLOVESKITTENS/
Vouches: I vouche to try and not ever breck any of the rphd rules and promise that I will be the best I can at this job. I have been a hardcore player for a long time on pandahut and also am experineced with ruels and such thats why I am a trial mod.
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: The R.P.H.D should accept me because I am a loyal, hard working, active player and I also know the rules and have lots of friends in this group including tiillo
Experience: I have not recently been a cop but I have before lots of times and for well over 5 days in 1 going. I have the responsiblity to do this and will exicute very well.
Previous bans: When I was new I was banned a lot but now I have not been banned recently at all and was even given mod rank 2 weeks ago.
How long have you been police continuously: 6 days I asume
Do you have Ts3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes I must follow the rules and roleplay because I am a Mod and a role model around the rp community
What are the illegal items?: Berries, RPG, Military knife, Militaty uniform, Missles, Rockets, unlicensed guns, Spec ops all that I know of currently
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: When I must be mature I would be a 9 but when goofing with tiillo or nick etc, cant lie I am around a 5
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7-8 when lagging 9 when 3rd person and not lagging
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 10 I play lots of team sports and must have good stratigies to help win our games.
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 1 I suck ass
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 8 when lagging 10 when not
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 8 I dont really sail at all
If you see a R.P.H.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: report to a higher ranked officer or even administratoers of this group and captins.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Take action with the situation if it is not regarding me since I can not do my own modsit
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Tell a captin or deputy or admin of the R.P.H.D
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: Tell a captin or admin of the R.P.H.D
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: Tell a admin of the R.P.H.D
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I tell :) or jordon
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: I will arrest them or call back up if I need the numbers
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: ask a captin or admin to give permission for a police raid
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: get backup and call a rescue
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will do my best along side my officers if there are any to defend that base
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Take actions and elimintae the robber
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I will arrest the dealer for drug trafficing and place them in jail for the amount of time depending on the amount of berries or illegal activity
Is morphine a drug?: Yes could be used in a overdoseage of morphine
Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes it is a nurel ammunity booster that helps the body create more adrenalin
Is coalition ilegal?: If the person is not of the rank or postion or a police in gerneral
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: Yes ex: spec ops vest
Due to some owners of the RPHD being inactive, the last few owners have decided to disband the RPHD. This thread will be locked and unstuck but will remain on the forum as a tribute to the members of the old RPHD.

RPPD Recruitment Page: Recruitment
Looking forward to the new Police Group that will serve and protect #10.
Topic Locked.
Dutchy, Flopdup, Meatball and 3 others liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!