You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By JordanXcraft
IGN:Nate
SteamID or SteamID64: 76561198278257112
Steam profile link:
Vouches:
How much reputation you have?: +140
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I want to join the rphd so I can help make the town of Seattle a better place and always know I have a team that has my back and if I have a team I can count on we will have more successful arrests and there are no rphd members on when I'm on so if can join we will have all timeline coverage
Experience: I have 300 hours in pandahut and about 100 as a police on pandahut
Previous bans: not know the rules
How long have you been police continuously: 7 days
Do you have ts3: yes
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?: yes
What are the illegal items?: berries gernades military knifes unlicensed guns apcs having a cop car not as a cop all armored vehicles but the hind explosives
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 7.5
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10: 8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 7
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: I call in for back up wait for the bandits to leave when the guy is alone arrest him
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: get a deputy to check it then get a police captain to call the raid
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: see what the They want for the release of there to high go in and get the hostage out safe
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will start sniping them first then call back and go in guns blazing
If you see a robbery what will you do?: arrest/kill robber
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: arrest the deal and they guy buying the drugs
Your application have been ACCEPTED welcome back to the R.P.H.D
By SlyFtw
SteamID or SteamID64:STEAM_0:1:157141717
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/xxmady12/
Vouches:I had one but i forgot who did it to me
How much reputation you have?:-100 (this should be removed)
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I Have Been A Cop For A While Now But I Cant Always just be Indentified As A "Cop" Rphd should accept me because i can plan out tatical Attacks Using Unused Items Such As Smoke,Grenades,FlashBangs
Experience:Thus far Im Pretty Expericened
Previous bans:False "attempt kos" Ban And Kos Ban
How long have you been police continuously:A Week
Do you have ts3:No
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?:Yes
What are the illegal items?:Berries, Explosives , Berry Products,Glue,(someone told me that this illegal) Stealys EDIT:Forgot The Military Knifes
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:8
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10:6
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:9
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?:Try To UnderCoverly Check For Role If He Is A Bandit i will get a police force to get as least casulites as possible
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?:Ask A Police Captain If One Is On To Come And Raid It Or Take A Picture Of It For Later
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:Find The Location of It Call The Police Force Then Try To Tatically Rescue The Hostage
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:Try To Get Police Distractions In The Raid Stopping PRocess And Snipe From Nearby or atleast 90m
If you see a robbery what will you do?:Shoot The Man In The FAce
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:Tell The Police Force Then Call An arrest When Backup Is Nearby
By DO A FLIP!!!
SteamID or SteamID64:STEAM_0:1:157141717
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/xxmady12/
Vouches:I had one but i forgot who did it to me
How much reputation you have?:-100 (this should be removed)
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I Have Been A Cop For A While Now But I Cant Always just be Indentified As A "Cop" Rphd should accept me because i can plan out tatical Attacks Using Unused Items Such As Smoke,Grenades,FlashBangs
Experience:Thus far Im Pretty Expericened
Previous bans:False "attempt kos" Ban And Kos Ban
How long have you been police continuously:A Week
Do you have ts3:No
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?:Yes
What are the illegal items?:Berries, Explosives , Berry Products,Glue,(someone told me that this illegal) Stealys EDIT:Forgot The Military Knifes
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:8
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10:6
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:9
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?:Try To UnderCoverly Check For Role If He Is A Bandit i will get a police force to get as least casulites as possible
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?:Ask A Police Captain If One Is On To Come And Raid It Or Take A Picture Of It For Later
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:Find The Location of It Call The Police Force Then Try To Tatically Rescue The Hostage
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:Try To Get Police Distractions In The Raid Stopping PRocess And Snipe From Nearby or atleast 90m
If you see a robbery what will you do?:Shoot The Man In The FAce
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:Tell The Police Force Then Call An arrest When Backup Is Nearby
Yur application has beenACCEPTED
Last edited by DO A FLIP!!! on October 24th, 2016, 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Hush24
IGN:Hush
SteamID or SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:71584994
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103435716/
Vouches: -
How much reputation you have?: -109
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I want to be a police in a roleplay server to help people out there and by arresting properly and i want to join the police group and someone helped me thats why am here.
Experience: I am very experienced
Previous bans: Yesterday because i got arrest of my friend because we crashed our cars and i got lagged out.
How long have you been police continuously: About 3 weeks
Do you have ts3: Yes i do
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?: Yes i am
What are the illegal items?: Unlicensedguns,Militaryknife,Illegal Berries or Glue.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10: 9
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 8
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: Call a backup using /pr or im gonna try to arrest them.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: Im gonna call a backup and try to raid the base because of illegal berries.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Im gonna call a backup or call higher police rank to help and call a rescue.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Im gonna call a backup and try to stop them.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I will chase the robber or shoot him carefully or arrest him.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I will call a backup and try to get the berries and arrest the guy.
By DO A FLIP!!!
IGN:Hush
SteamID or SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:71584994
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103435716/
Vouches: -
How much reputation you have?: -109
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I want to be a police in a roleplay server to help people out there and by arresting properly and i want to join the police group and someone helped me thats why am here.
Experience: I am very experienced
Previous bans: Yesterday because i got arrest of my friend because we crashed our cars and i got lagged out.
How long have you been police continuously: About 3 weeks
Do you have ts3: Yes i do
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?: Yes i am
What are the illegal items?: Unlicensedguns,Militaryknife,Illegal Berries or Glue.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10: 9
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 8
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: Call a backup using /pr or im gonna try to arrest them.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: Im gonna call a backup and try to raid the base because of illegal berries.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Im gonna call a backup or call higher police rank to help and call a rescue.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Im gonna call a backup and try to stop them.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I will chase the robber or shoot him carefully or arrest him.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I will call a backup and try to get the berries and arrest the guy.
Your application has been ACCEPTED
I am satisfied with your application. Welcome to the R.P.H.D
By Splashy
IGN: Splash
SteamID or SteamID64: 76561198087275436
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087275436/
Vouches: --
How much reputation you have?: 48
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I think I would make a good R.P.H.D member. I always patrol Seattle, and sometimes even Everett and Tacoma. I always check if players have licences for their weapons, and I make sure they do not have illegal items.
Experience: I think I have pretty good police experience on the RP server.
Previous bans: My only ban has been 1 day for accidentally running someone over.
How long have you been police continuously: I was a regular police officer for around 3 days, then i purchased VIP+ and switched to a vip+ police for 2 days.
Do you have ts3: No, I only have discord and skype.
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?: Yes I am.
What are the illegal items?: DRUGS: Berries, Glue. EXPLOSIVES: grenades, rockets, ETC. CLOTHING: Cannot have more than two police clothing when not a cop. Also military knives are illegal.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8/9. I don't know.
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10: 7
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 7/8
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: I will try my best to find out what role the illegal person is, if they are bandit, I will call for backup because the bandit group would kill me.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: Call for a higher ranking officer to call a raid and search the base.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Call for backup and try to arrest the suspects and free the hostages.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will call for backup. I would suggest some officers surround the building, and some go in to try to kill the raiders.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I would shoot the robber, If there are multiple robbers, I would call for backup.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I will find out their roles, if they are both bandits, I will call for backup and arrest the DEALER, if possible I would also try to get other officers to arrest the person that got dealt to.
By JordanXcraft
IGN: Splash
SteamID or SteamID64: 76561198087275436
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087275436/
Vouches: --
How much reputation you have?: 48
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I think I would make a good R.P.H.D member. I always patrol Seattle, and sometimes even Everett and Tacoma. I always check if players have licences for their weapons, and I make sure they do not have illegal items.
Experience: I think I have pretty good police experience on the RP server.
Previous bans: My only ban has been 1 day for accidentally running someone over.
How long have you been police continuously: I was a regular police officer for around 3 days, then i purchased VIP+ and switched to a vip+ police for 2 days.
Do you have ts3: No, I only have discord and skype.
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?: Yes I am.
What are the illegal items?: DRUGS: Berries, Glue. EXPLOSIVES: grenades, rockets, ETC. CLOTHING: Cannot have more than two police clothing when not a cop. Also military knives are illegal.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8/9. I don't know.
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10: 7
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 7/8
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: I will try my best to find out what role the illegal person is, if they are bandit, I will call for backup because the bandit group would kill me.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: Call for a higher ranking officer to call a raid and search the base.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Call for backup and try to arrest the suspects and free the hostages.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will call for backup. I would suggest some officers surround the building, and some go in to try to kill the raiders.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I would shoot the robber, If there are multiple robbers, I would call for backup.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I will find out their roles, if they are both bandits, I will call for backup and arrest the DEALER, if possible I would also try to get other officers to arrest the person that got dealt to.
Your application have been ACCEPTED welcome to the R.P.H.D

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!