You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By JordanXcraft
why 1 week? some of them is like no cooldown.... gad.. ok ok ill apply in 1 week.
Because I can see that you need more experience as a police officier
By flufflybutt2016
IGN:
SteamID64: 76561198327495956
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198327495956/
Vouches:
How much reputation you have?: -301
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I think I should be accepted in the R.P.H.D group because I am a loyal officer, I always ask for permission from a higher officer before I try to rescue someone from kidnap, investigate a possible drug farm etc.. I am under age but I can be mature in many different ways following the rules and directions, getting permission before I do something, and I can be a good officer.
Experience: pro
Previous bans: warnings
How long have you been police continuously: 1 week ( I'm pretty sure)
Do you have ts3: yes
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?: yes
What are the illegal items?: military knives, any types of drugs explosives
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 9
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10: 9
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 8
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: Call for backup as many officers I can get and arrest ( We need backup because bandits can kill officers arresting
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?:Ask for permission to investigate by a police captain, deputy ,or police chief
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Call for backup ensure that it is ve kidnapping get permission from and higher ranking officer and break in(I'm a MVP+ I am also swat)
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Get lots of officers and kill the raiders
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I will shoot the robber if he doesn't see me, If he sees me I will call for backup he will call it off and he will get a arrested
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: If they are bandits call for backup, If not get me and another officer and arrest both
By ThatReFuZe
IGN: ItsReFuZe
SteamID64: 76561198332646091
Vouches: Player :(
How much reputation you have?: -555
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I think that i am a valid R.P.H.D Swat Member that can handle problems that normal Officers cant i have Tremendous Patience and Tactical skill and PvP Skill.
Experience: I have Performed Being A Officer Rp 10 For A While Now
Previous bans: 1 Day Ban For Killing Bandit After He Killed A Officer Who Was Arresting Him. (Did Not /arrest assist in time and i was shot so i returned fire)
How long have you been police continuously: 7 Days
Do you have ts3: Will Be Getting It
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?: Absolutely
What are the illegal items?: Berries,Unlicensed Weaponry,Explosives Etc,Glue,Knifes Etc, Armed Rocket Launcher
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 10
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: Wait For BackUp, Give Warnings, Slowly Isolate Parts Of Bandit Group
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: Get A Warrant From Higher Ranking Officers And Then Approach To Apprehend Said Owner Of Berry Farm
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Wait For BackUp Then Propose a Deal If Its Not Taken, Then Approach To Surround The Base To Free Hostage (Brute Force If Needed)
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Wait For Raid Timer To Be Up And Approach To Confront The Raiders
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Rescue The Player Being Robbed (Force If Needed
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Act As I Am A Normal Player (Not Officer) Wait For Backup And For The Transaction To Happen Then Take Action (Force If Needed)
Last edited by ThatReFuZe on November 20th, 2016, 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By JordanXcraft
IGN:
SteamID64: 76561198327495956
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198327495956/
Vouches:
How much reputation you have?: -301
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I think I should be accepted in the R.P.H.D group because I am a loyal officer, I always ask for permission from a higher officer before I try to rescue someone from kidnap, investigate a possible drug farm etc.. I am under age but I can be mature in many different ways following the rules and directions, getting permission before I do something, and I can be a good officer.
Experience: pro
Previous bans: warnings
How long have you been police continuously: 1 week ( I'm pretty sure)
What are the illegal items?: military knives, any types of drugs explosives
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 8
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: Call for backup as many officers I can get and arrest ( We need backup because bandits can kill officers arresting
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?:Ask for permission to investigate by a police captain, deputy ,or police chief
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Call for backup ensure that it is ve kidnapping get permission from and higher ranking officer and break in(I'm a MVP+ I am also swat)
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Get lots of officers and kill the raiders
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I will shoot the robber if he doesn't see me, If he sees me I will call for backup he will call it off and he will get a arrested
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: If they are bandits call for backup, If not get me and another officer and arrest both
Your application have been ACCEPTED message me or :) on steam or in game so we can test you
IGN: ItsReFuZe
SteamID64: 76561198332646091
Vouches: Player :(
How much reputation you have?: -555
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I think that i am a valid R.P.H.D Swat Member that can handle problems that normal Officers cant i have Tremendous Patience and Tactical skill and PvP Skill.
Experience: I have Performed Being A Officer Rp 10 For A While Now
Previous bans: 1 Day Ban For Killing Bandit After He Killed A Officer Who Was Arresting Him. (Did Not /arrest assist in time and i was shot so i returned fire)
How long have you been police continuously: 7 Days
Do you have ts3: Will Be Getting It
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?: Absolutely
What are the illegal items?: Berries,Unlicensed Weaponry,Explosives Etc,Glue,Knifes Etc, Armed Rocket Launcher
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 10
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: Wait For BackUp, Give Warnings, Slowly Isolate Parts Of Bandit Group
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: Get A Warrant From Higher Ranking Officers And Then Approach To Apprehend Said Owner Of Berry Farm
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Wait For BackUp Then Propose a Deal If Its Not Taken, Then Approach To Surround The Base To Free Hostage (Brute Force If Needed)
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Wait For Raid Timer To Be Up And Approach To Confront The Raiders
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Rescue The Player Being Robbed (Force If Needed
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Act As I Am A Normal Player (Not Officer) Wait For Backup And For The Transaction To Happen Then Take Action (Force If Needed)
Your application have been ACCEPTED message me or :) on steam or in game so we can test you
By ~wilfry~
IGN: ~wilfry~
SteamID64: 76561198209464831
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/senpyalt/
Vouches: No one
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I use to be a member of the RPHD and i will like to join again because it was a lot of fun stopping groups of bandits from robbing people and raiding and i also want to help in stopping the kidnappers and for that to happen ill need a group of police officers to have my back.
Experience: A long time being a Police Officer
Previous bans: months ago
How long have you been police continuously: I've been a Police Officer on 13 for about 2-3 weeks
What are the illegal items?: Military Knifes, Berrys, Explosive, wearing multiple peaces of Police Clothing while not being a Officer
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10: 10
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 9
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: I will call for back up using /pr or in ts ones they arrive. once they arrive i will /arrest the player that is doing illegal stuff.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: I will ask permission from a captain to see if we could police raid it and destroy the berries
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will talk to the kidnapper to see if he wants to make a deal to release the player that is getting kidnapped if he does not want to negotiate then i will call rescue
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will head to the raid location and kill all the raiders
If you see a robbery what will you do?: i will kill the robber
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I will arrest them both for berries one for buying the berrys and for selling the berrys
By Polar Horizon
IGN: Polar
SteamID64: 76561198185450134
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PolarHRZN/
Vouches: Flopdup
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I want to join the RPHD to work with a team of police officers to help stop raids fight crime and keep peace in Washington. I haven't been a cop for long but I have experience in the life of crime and how criminals work. I know places people would hide that most police officers do not know of. I know that I may not be the most stable person ever but I do wish to join a team of officers so we don't end up shooting each other during an arrest. I also would like to join because a lot of my friends are in the RPHD and I want to help them out. I no longer want to be the bad guy. All I want is to bring justice into the streets of Washington.
Experience: I was a cop for a very long time at some point. I switched as there was no police groups.
Previous bans: I have been banned for fail rp (hitman) and another time for a reason I am unaware of.
How long have you been police continuously: 1 day
Do you have ts3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?:Yes
What are the illegal items?: Berries (any sort of it including pies), Explosives (any kind of explosive including raw explosives, explosive arrows and rockets), Police outfit if not cop (this includes spec ops), Coalition gear (if not a higher ranking police officer) and military knife.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: I would say 8.5 if I get serious it can go higher.
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10:7.5 (sometimes lag causes me to well lag)
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:9 (I use to be the leader of a pvp group meaning that I came up with the plans during raids and all that)
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: I would call for backup incase the person doing something illegal is a bandit. Once backup has arrived I would get everybody to arrest the person doing illegal stuff and have the other officers watch the bandits incase they attempt to shoot us.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?:I would take a picture and report it to a Police Captain
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I would first try to talk to the kidnapper and try to end it without gun fire. If that fails I would get into position with the other cops and make a plan to save the hostage without any casualties.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I would grab out a sniper and try to kill the raider from faraway. If I cannot I would flashbang followed by a grenade. If that doesn't work I'll probably flashbang and run in there with the other officers who are trying to stop the raid.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I would shoot the person robbing. If the robbery is not near me I would try and find them by listening for the person robbing saying "Get to the ground" in voice chat.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I would call for backup to arrest everybody participating in the drug deal. I would also have at least 2 officers arresting any bandit during that.
By AsheAlymer
IGN:Ashealymer
SteamID64:76561198193337994
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198193337994/
Vouches:none i gues
How much reputation you have?: +777
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:I applied for rpdh and it got decline but this time i want to apply again because lately numbers of bandits are joining the server and i need some teammates to assist or help me do something about them because there are some hardcore player as a bandit in groups and its hard to do something about them . I want to join because i want to be an example to other police officers so that they wont do bad things . Lastly I want to join rphd becuz i have alot of experience in being a cop so i think i deserve to join.
Experience: I have alot of experience in playing this game
Previous bans: Kos 1 day ban
How long have you been police continuously:a week but i turn bandit for a bit and return as a police
Do you have ts3: nope
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?:yes i am
What are the illegal items?:
The illegal things that i know are- mili knife, glue, explosive "such as rail,rockets,and grenade", berries,illegal guns, two piece of police or swat cloths.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:9
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10:7
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:7
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?:Call for back up then arrest them all.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: call a police captain to call a raid to raid the base
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Call for back up and try to negotiate the kidnapper to release the hostage or kill the kidnapper and save the hostage
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: respond and kill all the raiders
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Stop the robbery by killing the robber and if he escaped and call of the robbery find him and arrest for robbing.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Arrest the drug dealer for dealing drugs
By JordanXcraft
IGN: ~wilfry~
SteamID64: 76561198209464831
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/senpyalt/
Vouches: No one
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I use to be a member of the RPHD and i will like to join again because it was a lot of fun stopping groups of bandits from robbing people and raiding and i also want to help in stopping the kidnappers and for that to happen ill need a group of police officers to have my back.
Experience: A long time being a Police Officer
Previous bans: months ago
How long have you been police continuously: I've been a Police Officer on 13 for about 2-3 weeks
What are the illegal items?: Military Knifes, Berrys, Explosive, wearing multiple peaces of Police Clothing while not being a Officer
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10: 10
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 9
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: I will call for back up using /pr or in ts ones they arrive. once they arrive i will /arrest the player that is doing illegal stuff.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: I will ask permission from a captain to see if we could police raid it and destroy the berries
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will talk to the kidnapper to see if he wants to make a deal to release the player that is getting kidnapped if he does not want to negotiate then i will call rescue
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will head to the raid location and kill all the raiders
If you see a robbery what will you do?: i will kill the robber
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I will arrest them both for berries one for buying the berrys and for selling the berrys
Your application have been ACCEPTED message me, Flopdup or :) on steam or in game so we can test you
IGN: Polar
SteamID64: 76561198185450134
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PolarHRZN/
Vouches: Flopdup
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I want to join the RPHD to work with a team of police officers to help stop raids fight crime and keep peace in Washington. I haven't been a cop for long but I have experience in the life of crime and how criminals work. I know places people would hide that most police officers do not know of. I know that I may not be the most stable person ever but I do wish to join a team of officers so we don't end up shooting each other during an arrest. I also would like to join because a lot of my friends are in the RPHD and I want to help them out. I no longer want to be the bad guy. All I want is to bring justice into the streets of Washington.
Experience: I was a cop for a very long time at some point. I switched as there was no police groups.
Previous bans: I have been banned for fail rp (hitman) and another time for a reason I am unaware of.
How long have you been police continuously: 1 day
Do you have ts3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?:Yes
What are the illegal items?: Berries (any sort of it including pies), Explosives (any kind of explosive including raw explosives, explosive arrows and rockets), Police outfit if not cop (this includes spec ops), Coalition gear (if not a higher ranking police officer) and military knife.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: I would say 8.5 if I get serious it can go higher.
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10:7.5 (sometimes lag causes me to well lag)
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:9 (I use to be the leader of a pvp group meaning that I came up with the plans during raids and all that)
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: I would call for backup incase the person doing something illegal is a bandit. Once backup has arrived I would get everybody to arrest the person doing illegal stuff and have the other officers watch the bandits incase they attempt to shoot us.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?:I would take a picture and report it to a Police Captain
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I would first try to talk to the kidnapper and try to end it without gun fire. If that fails I would get into position with the other cops and make a plan to save the hostage without any casualties.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I would grab out a sniper and try to kill the raider from faraway. If I cannot I would flashbang followed by a grenade. If that doesn't work I'll probably flashbang and run in there with the other officers who are trying to stop the raid.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I would shoot the person robbing. If the robbery is not near me I would try and find them by listening for the person robbing saying "Get to the ground" in voice chat.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I would call for backup to arrest everybody participating in the drug deal. I would also have at least 2 officers arresting any bandit during that.
Your application have been ACCEPTED message me, Flopdup or :) on steam or in game so we can test you

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!