You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By JordanXcraft
IGN:Ashealymer
SteamID64:76561198193337994
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198193337994/
Vouches:none i gues
How much reputation you have?: +777
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:I applied for rpdh and it got decline but this time i want to apply again because lately numbers of bandits are joining the server and i need some teammates to assist or help me do something about them because there are some hardcore player as a bandit in groups and its hard to do something about them . I want to join because i want to be an example to other police officers so that they wont do bad things . Lastly I want to join rphd becuz i have alot of experience in being a cop so i think i deserve to join.
Experience: I have alot of experience in playing this game
Previous bans: Kos 1 day ban
How long have you been police continuously:a week but i turn bandit for a bit and return as a police
Do you have ts3: nope
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?:yes i am
What are the illegal items?:
The illegal things that i know are- mili knife, glue, explosive "such as rail,rockets,and grenade", berries,illegal guns, two piece of police or swat cloths.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:9
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10:7
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:7
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?:Call for back up then arrest them all.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: call a police captain to call a raid to raid the base
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Call for back up and try to negotiate the kidnapper to release the hostage or kill the kidnapper and save the hostage
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: respond and kill all the raiders
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Stop the robbery by killing the robber and if he escaped and call of the robbery find him and arrest for robbing.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Arrest the drug dealer for dealing drugs
Your application have been ACCEPTED message me, Flopdup or :) on steam or in game so we can test you
By Dutchy
IGN: Dutchy
SteamID64: 76561198325348773
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198325348773/
Vouches: Kok Chooi, Electric Meatball,
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:
I wish to join the RPHD to ensure the safety of the people of Washington and to endure the everduring safety of our beloved mayor.
My speciality being Police-Raid assists and arresting. It is my highest priority to make sure the people, the mayor and our officers are safe on the streets we roam.
Experience: Chief of Police, Former Mayor and long time SWAT/Police member
Previous bans: None.
How long have you been police continuously: been part of RPHD Before
Do you have ts3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?: Yes
What are the illegal items?: Rockets, loaded RPG, Ziptie's, Berrie pie's, all kinds of berries.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 9
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10: 7
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 8
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: I would call for backup.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: I wait for a captain to call a police raid.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: wait for backup and breach the building with a Nykorev.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Call for backup
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Kill the robber.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I would, once again, call for backup.
By Lushless
IGN: Lushless
SteamID64: 76561198046898565
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046898565/
Vouches: Jose, Chooi, Jake, Dapper, refuze
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I have been running with the RPHD successfully for a few days and have in my opinion proven myself a useful cop. I am mature and follow orders. Being in the group would allow me to keep better tabs of everyone and do my job more successfully.
Experience: I have a lot of pvp experience, and have been in combat situations with most of the RHPD with great success.
Previous bans: One misunderstanding (was unbanned after a small conversation)
How long have you been police continuously: at least a week
Do you have ts3: yes
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?: yes
What are the illegal items?: berries, glue, explosives, rockets, rails, railgun, mili knife, rpg.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 10
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10: 8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 10
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: request backup so i have even numbers then arrest them.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: report to my higher ups of the location and then raid the house.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: call in backup and then call rescue when we have a plan
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: clear the area of all aggressors
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Arrest the bandit, get him to drop the stolen arms.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Arrest the dealer and whoever has berries on them.
By Smiley face
IGN: Lushless
SteamID64: 76561198046898565
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046898565/
Vouches: Jose, Chooi, Jake, Dapper, refuze
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I have been running with the RPHD successfully for a few days and have in my opinion proven myself a useful cop. I am mature and follow orders. Being in the group would allow me to keep better tabs of everyone and do my job more successfully.
Experience: I have a lot of pvp experience, and have been in combat situations with most of the RHPD with great success.
Previous bans: One misunderstanding (was unbanned after a small conversation)
How long have you been police continuously: at least a week
Do you have ts3: yes
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?: yes
What are the illegal items?: berries, glue, explosives, rockets, rails, railgun, mili knife, rpg.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 10
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10: 8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 10
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: request backup so i have even numbers then arrest them.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: report to my higher ups of the location and then raid the house.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: call in backup and then call rescue when we have a plan
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: clear the area of all aggressors
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Arrest the bandit, get him to drop the stolen arms.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Arrest the dealer and whoever has berries on them.
You have been ACCEPTED. MUMMY !
By Chooi Kok
-Has expressed racist behaviour
-rude
-careless

Edited by Dutchy to fit our community's "taste"

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!