You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By DO A FLIP!!!
IGN:Stan
SteamID or SteamID64:76561198311192985
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Stan7/
Vouches: Auassie
How much reputation you have?:20
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:I think I should be accepted into the R.H.P.D because I want to make the server a better place, I want to take down the low life scum that lurks in the alleyways and protect the innocent trying to live and make money. I have been playing on pandahut for 80 hours now and 70 of those house has been as police. I have been in the R.H.P.D before and I was kicked for apparently not listening but i followed every command I was given and I still do today so I am looking if the R.H.P.D will take me back under their wing and together we will not only make the server a better place but the world a better place!
Experience: 70 hours as cop 80 on the server
Previous bans:revenge kos but someone else was playing on my account and i have changed my pin so that wont happen again
How long have you been police continuously:56 hours
Do you have ts3:yes
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?:Yes always
What are the illegal items?:mili knifes berries berrie related items armed rocket launher explosives and rails
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:9
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10:8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:8
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: call a dispatch and wait for back up then proceed from leaders orders
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: call a police captain because they are the only ones who can raid
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: call a dispatch and then do /rescue with fellow police officers
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:call a dispatch and attempt to take out the raiders
If you see a robbery what will you do?:if i am with someone else i would arrest them unless they where a criminal then i would make sure there are three of us but if it is just me call for a team mate
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:call for backup, wait for backup to arive when they have arrived i will prosecute the criminals as necessary
Your application has been ACCEPTED
By killstreak44
IGN: *-*BigBoi*-*
SteamID or SteamID64: 76561198191248858
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198191248858/
Vouches:
How much reputation you have?: Under construction
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I will make law and order, no bandit will threaten the life of pandahuts 10 residents under my watch. My skills, way of solving problems and knowledge will be served everyday to those who need me. I'm a good follower as well as a good leader. I will be willing to risk my life to contain peace and obtain order in pandahut 10. When I set a target fory self I'll always accomplish it, I'm loyal and respectful if oders are to me.
Experience: Around 1k hours (multiple accounts)
Previous bans: Around 3 for dumb reasons
How long have you been police continuously: max I've gone being police would be around a month and a half non stop.
Do you have ts3: yes
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?: yes
What are the illegal items?: Berries, unlicensed weapons, military knifes, civilians wearing police gear, loaded rocket launcher, explosives, glue, rails
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 10
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10: 10
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 10
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: Call for backup, if no backup is available risk my life to try to stop their actions.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: Take a screenshot, the day, time, wait for a higher rank to come online and report it.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Call for backup, try to keep the hostage safe, risk my life for the hostage.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Form a plan, call for backup, penetrate and kill the raiders.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Try not to kill the person being robbed, open fire and kill the robber(s), if possible call any police officers near. Maintain low key the whole time.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Call for backup, write the suspects name down, report them through the police radio, follow them to a possible berry farm.
Last edited by killstreak44 on October 10th, 2016, 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Krox
IGN: Krox
SteamID or SteamID64: 76561198217793821
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198217793821/
Vouches:
How much reputation you have?: I think I am a little bit negative because I've killed players trying to stop raids, robberies and hostage situations.
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I am an active player who loves to team up with people. Im not a corrupt cop, and I have a lot of experience when it comes to arresting, stopping raids and robberies.
Experience: I have played on both Pandahut 10 and 13 for 500 hours ish in total. I have tried many different roles, and a lot of experience with many of them. The roles I have practiced the most are police officer and bandit. Some of you might wonder "why are Krox making an application for rphd when I've seen him as bandit like 2 days ago?". That is because I haven't been rping that much, because I've focused more on Moderating. I am back now for hardcore rp as a police officer. Since I am an experienced bandit, I know how to outplay bandits. I know where they wanna call robs, where they hide during raids etc. I've been a police for maybe 250-300 hours total. I know everything about calling an arrest, and what to do in an arresting situation. I have also read through police guides multiple times.
Previous bans: The last ban I had was probably a month before I got MOD the 1st time. I think it was bc I destroyed a locker inside of a 50% raided base. I have learned from my mistakes.
How long have you been police continuously: Now? 2-3 days.
Do you have ts3: Yes, and I am more than happy to use it.
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?: Ofcourse! I am an active player who follows the rules, and tryhards the game. I am willing to listen to both the same- and higher police ranks.
What are the illegal items?: Berries, rails, explosives, berry pies, glue, military knives and unlicensed guns.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: I will say I am 9/10 mature. Your not supposed to be 10/10 mature and dead serious all the time. At the end of the day it is just a game, we're supposed to have fun.
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10: Both Unturned and Csgo are shooter games where you need to have a good aim while focusing. I have a lot of experience when it comes to csgo. I've played the game for over 2 years straight, and I've practiced my aim. In both csgo and unturned you need the a sensitivity that is confirtable for you . I have the same sensitivity in cs and unturned, which means that I've practiced my aim for over 2 years. So when it comes to aiming and taking out other playes? 9/10
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: I have played a lot of games where you need to be a great team mate to win battles! I've learned how to communicate with my team to take out targets the fastest ways.
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: Just because their bandits doesn't mean they have done/doing something illeagel. I would check them for unlicensed guns, and if they have, I'll call backup.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: I would call for The Police Captain. He is currently the only police role that can call raids. There is suggestions about Police Deputy being able to raid aswell, but only if theres no Captains online.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:I would call for backup. When other Police arrives, we will call rescue in chat, and try to kill the kidnapper(s). If the hostage is inside of the base, we will have to break in. This must be done very carefully, and make sure someone covers our back.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I would hurry up to the location where the raid is going to be. What I like to do is to find a good spot, behind trees in the hills. After the raid is declared, I'll slowly push down towards the raided base. Take down the raiders one by one.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I don't really need backup to stop a robbery. All I need to do is to find a good position and try to take out the robbers.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I would use my "undercover" outfit (maybe call for back up if needed), and arrest the person selling the drugs. When I get his berries I'll do /confiscate or /trash
By JordanXcraft
IGN: *-*BigBoi*-*
SteamID or SteamID64: 76561198191248858
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198191248858/
Vouches:
How much reputation you have?: Under construction
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I will make law and order, no bandit will threaten the life of pandahuts 10 residents under my watch. My skills, way of solving problems and knowledge will be served everyday to those who need me. I'm a good follower as well as a good leader. I will be willing to risk my life to contain peace and obtain order in pandahut 10. When I set a target fory self I'll always accomplish it, I'm loyal and respectful if oders are to me.
Experience: Around 1k hours (multiple accounts)
Previous bans: Around 3 for dumb reasons
How long have you been police continuously: max I've gone being police would be around a month and a half non stop.
What are the illegal items?: Berries, unlicensed weapons, military knifes, civilians wearing police gear, loaded rocket launcher, explosives, glue, rails
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 10
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10: 10
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 10
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: Call for backup, if no backup is available risk my life to try to stop their actions.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: Take a screenshot, the day, time, wait for a higher rank to come online and report it.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Call for backup, try to keep the hostage safe, risk my life for the hostage.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Form a plan, call for backup, penetrate and kill the raiders.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Try not to kill the person being robbed, open fire and kill the robber(s), if possible call any police officers near. Maintain low key the whole time.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Call for backup, write the suspects name down, report them through the police radio, follow them to a possible berry farm.
IGN: Krox
SteamID or SteamID64: 76561198217793821
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198217793821/
Vouches:
How much reputation you have?: I think I am a little bit negative because I've killed players trying to stop raids, robberies and hostage situations.
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I am an active player who loves to team up with people. Im not a corrupt cop, and I have a lot of experience when it comes to arresting, stopping raids and robberies.
Experience: I have played on both Pandahut 10 and 13 for 500 hours ish in total. I have tried many different roles, and a lot of experience with many of them. The roles I have practiced the most are police officer and bandit. Some of you might wonder "why are Krox making an application for rphd when I've seen him as bandit like 2 days ago?". That is because I haven't been rping that much, because I've focused more on Moderating. I am back now for hardcore rp as a police officer. Since I am an experienced bandit, I know how to outplay bandits. I know where they wanna call robs, where they hide during raids etc. I've been a police for maybe 250-300 hours total. I know everything about calling an arrest, and what to do in an arresting situation. I have also read through police guides multiple times.
Previous bans: The last ban I had was probably a month before I got MOD the 1st time. I think it was bc I destroyed a locker inside of a 50% raided base. I have learned from my mistakes.
How long have you been police continuously: Now? 2-3 days.
Do you have ts3: Yes, and I am more than happy to use it.
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?: Ofcourse! I am an active player who follows the rules, and tryhards the game. I am willing to listen to both the same- and higher police ranks.
What are the illegal items?: Berries, rails, explosives, berry pies, glue, military knives and unlicensed guns.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: I will say I am 9/10 mature. Your not supposed to be 10/10 mature and dead serious all the time. At the end of the day it is just a game, we're supposed to have fun.
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10: Both Unturned and Csgo are shooter games where you need to have a good aim while focusing. I have a lot of experience when it comes to csgo. I've played the game for over 2 years straight, and I've practiced my aim. In both csgo and unturned you need the a sensitivity that is confirtable for you . I have the same sensitivity in cs and unturned, which means that I've practiced my aim for over 2 years. So when it comes to aiming and taking out other playes? 9/10
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: I have played a lot of games where you need to be a great team mate to win battles! I've learned how to communicate with my team to take out targets the fastest ways.
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: Just because their bandits doesn't mean they have done/doing something illeagel. I would check them for unlicensed guns, and if they have, I'll call backup.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: I would call for The Police Captain. He is currently the only police role that can call raids. There is suggestions about Police Deputy being able to raid aswell, but only if theres no Captains online.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:I would call for backup. When other Police arrives, we will call rescue in chat, and try to kill the kidnapper(s). If the hostage is inside of the base, we will have to break in. This must be done very carefully, and make sure someone covers our back.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I would hurry up to the location where the raid is going to be. What I like to do is to find a good spot, behind trees in the hills. After the raid is declared, I'll slowly push down towards the raided base. Take down the raiders one by one.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I don't really need backup to stop a robbery. All I need to do is to find a good position and try to take out the robbers.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I would use my "undercover" outfit (maybe call for back up if needed), and arrest the person selling the drugs. When I get his berries I'll do /confiscate or /trash
Both application have been ACCEPTED welcome to the R.P.H.D
By razyan11
IGN: Grandpa Mose
Steam ID : Nhan408
Steam Link : http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nhan408/
Vhouches :
How much reputation do u have : i have a bit negative cus of mistakes i did revenge kosing some raid bla bla bla im working on it now
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum] : i think i should join the R.P.H.D Cus im fine at pvp i have experience im an active player i love the police work like arresting stopping raids and having fun with friends !
Experience : i play alot ive played some old days like around half a year a year before now i know most of the job and i read the rules im a friendly player too !
Previous bans: i had alot of bans in the old days these days i had 3 but its only because i was short triggerd without any time for stuff like that or other.
Do you have ts3 : yes i love to use it ! i use skype too !
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules? : Ofcourse i will i like to tryhard on stuff and make the best out of it!
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: ill say im mature when it comes to stuff that needs it and i like to be like that so i rate myself 8 to 10 !
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10: i have 1k hours on unturned my pvp is good i was playing alot on pvp servers and creative servers just training
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do? : ill first approach and see whats the sitoation is about and ill check if they are licensed if not ill try to arresst them if i get to a gun fight ill deal it myself and win it. mostly sure.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: ill first try contacting a captain because he is the only one that can call raids, if not ill try to pass it on to someone higher than my position.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: ill try to see how much peapole they are if they are 3 or less ill handle it alone if there are 4 or more ill call backup.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: i would rush to that location and stop them tip is to not die and succsed is : While they are destroying with a nykorev / dragonfang wait for them to reload and approach fast with an umbrella or other ways and stop the raid.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: ill take them 1 by 1 until the last.

If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: ill stay undercover and wait untill i see the barries and then stop the deal and arrest the dealer and the purchaser.
By DO A FLIP!!!
IGN: Grandpa Mose
Steam ID : Nhan408
Steam Link : http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nhan408/
Vhouches :
How much reputation do u have : i have a bit negative cus of mistakes i did revenge kosing some raid bla bla bla im working on it now
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum] : i think i should join the R.P.H.D Cus im fine at pvp i have experience im an active player i love the police work like arresting stopping raids and having fun with friends !
Experience : i play alot ive played some old days like around half a year a year before now i know most of the job and i read the rules im a friendly player too !
Previous bans: i had alot of bans in the old days these days i had 3 but its only because i was short triggerd without any time for stuff like that or other.
Do you have ts3 : yes i love to use it ! i use skype too !
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules? : Ofcourse i will i like to tryhard on stuff and make the best out of it!
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: ill say im mature when it comes to stuff that needs it and i like to be like that so i rate myself 8 to 10 !
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10: i have 1k hours on unturned my pvp is good i was playing alot on pvp servers and creative servers just training
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do? : ill first approach and see whats the sitoation is about and ill check if they are licensed if not ill try to arresst them if i get to a gun fight ill deal it myself and win it. mostly sure.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: ill first try contacting a captain because he is the only one that can call raids, if not ill try to pass it on to someone higher than my position.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: ill try to see how much peapole they are if they are 3 or less ill handle it alone if there are 4 or more ill call backup.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: i would rush to that location and stop them tip is to not die and succsed is : While they are destroying with a nykorev / dragonfang wait for them to reload and approach fast with an umbrella or other ways and stop the raid.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: ill take them 1 by 1 until the last.

If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: ill stay undercover and wait untill i see the barries and then stop the deal and arrest the dealer and the purchaser.
Your application has been DENIED i am not satisfied with your application.
Apply again in 7 days.
By gam3rguy2330
IGN: Gam3rguy2330
SteamID or SteamID64: 76561198110563148
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110563148/
Vouches: N/A
How much reputation you have?: I'm not sure
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I used to be in the T.C.R.S so i have experience with police groups
Experience: i was in T.C.R.S and have over 100 hours as a police officer on #10
Previous bans: 3 or something bans for kos a long time ago
How long have you been police continuously: since i joined #10
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?: yes of course
What are the illegal items?: explosives, drugs (berries and glue), military knife, shadowstalker (unloaded)
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8 or 9
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10: 7 or 8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 7 or 8
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: call backup or wait till the suspect is alone
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: call a cheif or captain to get a police raid warrant
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: call backup and reason with kidnapper
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: if its hostile open fire at suspect
If you see a robbery what will you do?: call backup arrest bandit
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: call backup and make arrest
By Nate
IGN:Nate
SteamID or SteamID64: 76561198278257112
Steam profile link:
Vouches:
How much reputation you have?: +140
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I want to join the rphd so I can help make the town of Seattle a better place and always know I have a team that has my back and if I have a team I can count on we will have more successful arrests and there are no rphd members on when I'm on so if can join we will have all timeline coverage
Experience: I have 300 hours in pandahut and about 100 as a police on pandahut
Previous bans: not know the rules
How long have you been police continuously: 7 days
What are the illegal items?: berries gernades military knifes unlicensed guns apcs having a cop car not as a cop all armored vehicles but the hind explosives
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 7.5
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10: 8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 7
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: I call in for back up wait for the bandits to leave when the guy is alone arrest him
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: get a deputy to check it then get a police captain to call the raid
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: see what the They want for the release of there to high go in and get the hostage out safe
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will start sniping them first then call back and go in guns blazing
If you see a robbery what will you do?: arrest/kill robber
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: arrest the deal and they guy buying the drugs
By JordanXcraft
IGN: Gam3rguy2330
SteamID or SteamID64: 76561198110563148
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110563148/
Vouches: N/A
How much reputation you have?: I'm not sure
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I used to be in the T.C.R.S so i have experience with police groups
Experience: i was in T.C.R.S and have over 100 hours as a police officer on #10
Previous bans: 3 or something bans for kos a long time ago
How long have you been police continuously: since i joined #10
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?: yes of course
What are the illegal items?: explosives, drugs (berries and glue), military knife, shadowstalker (unloaded)
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8 or 9
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10: 7 or 8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 7 or 8
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: call backup or wait till the suspect is alone
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: call a cheif or captain to get a police raid warrant
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: call backup and reason with kidnapper
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: if its hostile open fire at suspect
If you see a robbery what will you do?: call backup arrest bandit
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: call backup and make arrest
Your application has been DENIED i am not satisfied with your application.
You can reapply in 1 week
Note: You should re-read the rules because you have some mistakes

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!