We've been busy adding new features to all servers since the last announcement on June 12th. Here's the summary!
- All Servers - Lots of Quality of Life (QOL) additions, outlined below
- Added the
- /transferobj (in beta) to allow you to easily transfer ownership of buildables between groups
- Raid/Decay Discord Alerts now expand to all types of structures
- Rust - Map updated, Revamped Vendor System, Airdrops
- Decay System - Implemented vehicle decay
- Roleplay - Tons of QOL changes: Added /wp for automatic warns, /drugtest, /frisk, /impound system, police /strike system & more!
You can read further details about the changes outlined below.
We have 4 Servers on the new curated map, Elver, made by Unturned community member Danaby2!
- Pandahut #5 [KitPvP]
- IP: kitpvp.pandahut.net, Port: 27015
- Pandahut #1 [Modded] [Semi-Vanilla]
- IP: semi.pandahut.net, Port: 27015
- Pandahut #15 [Kitpvp] [EU]
- IP: kitpvpeu.pandahut.net, Port: 27015
- Pandahut #17 [Semi-Vanilla] [EU]
- IP: eusemielver.pandahut.net, Port: 27015
Pandahut #20 has also been launched in Europe:
- Pandahut #20 [EU][Semi-Vanilla][10x][Old School]
- IP: eusemipei.pandahut.net
- Port: 27015
- Map: PEI
- It has the same configuration as Pandahut #11, but on EU instead of NA
Detailed changes list - All Servers:
- Formatting the output of /pay, /balancelog & /balance now includes commas, for better readability
- Tiny Bamboo transfers, such as 0.000000001, have been disabled to prevent confusion between players
- Raid and Decay Alerts now include ALL Structures, Doors, Lockers, Crates, Wardrobes, Claim Flags, Glass/Windows, Sentries & Turrets
- Added /transferobj , which allows you switch ALL of your map buildables to your new group
- Your group members will be required to re-connect to the server after the transfer
- Once this is done, members of the new group will have access to all items in the transferred buildable, including lockers, etc.
- Note: We are exploring a way around the requirement to re-connect, and may have an update on this in the future.
- The purpose of this command is to save you time from salvaging entire structures in the event of a group change or property sale
- /TPAing to players in Vehicles will put you in the vehicle with them if there is space, instead of cancelling the teleport
- Automatic Ranks and Subscriptions!
- It is no longer required to re-connect to our servers after buying a rank for most cases, unless you enter your SteamID64 incorrectly in the purchase form
- Added /range to measure the distance between of target which you are looking at
- Added /coinflip (or just /flip), as well as /randomnumber (or just /number) for bets, events, etc.
- Added /feedback <idea> so you can send your suggestions our way without leaving the game!
- Updated ban and kick messages for better readability
- Fixed missing death messages in chat for some zombie kills
Semi-Vanilla, Rust, Vanilla+, KitPvP and Normal PvP Decay System Changes
- Added Claim flag decay system to Vanilla+ servers
- Added Tool Cupboard decay system to Rust
- Objects inside its range will be prevented from decaying, while objects outside its range will slowly take damage.
- Added Vehicle Decay - Vehicles outside the range of Claim Flags/Tool Cupboards/Generators (depending on the server) will slowly take damage
- It takes at least 24 hours for a full health vehicle to be destroyed
- Vehicles inside of their range are healed at the same rate
- Optimized/reworked most of the core decay system
Semi-Vanilla and Vanilla+ Map Point System
- Based on your feedback, we have added a system to the servers below which stops you from building inside of Map Points!
- Trying to place structures (walls, floors, pillars, etc) inside of a Map Point will notify you that you cannot perform this action
- This will also happen for most storage, beds, generators, claim flags, etc so you don't accidentally make a base inside of a Map Point
- All other buildables are still allowed to be placed inside of Map Points. However, they will have a decay time of only 10 minutes
- You will also receive a decay warning message when first placing a barricade inside of a Map Point
- Added the /inpoint command, so you can easily check if you are inside of a Map Point
- Fixed issues with being unable to place buildables on vehicles inside of Map Point
- Fixed issues with Horde Beacons decaying too quickly. They will now decay in ~80 minutes while inside of Map Points, instead of 10 minutes
Semi-Vanilla and Rust "Rust-like Resource Collection System"
- Based on your feedback, we have added a system that gives you resources while you are breaking the resource!
- Effectively, this means you receive wood while cutting down a tree, or sulfur while still mining the node
- These extra resources are automatically placed inside of your inventory if there is room, otherwise, they are dropped to the ground
- Fixed issues with this system being abused with low-damaging melee items such as blowtorches. These items no longer give you extra resources when using them as a resource-collection tool
- Added warehouse map point
- Added all the existing map points to be named on the map, primarily for Raid/Decay Alerts (Use /link to enable them!)
- Added more spawns for Elite Crates
- Added more vending locations. The two main ones are Dome & Harbor
- Added more claim flags to map points
- Converted Vendors to use Scrap
- Added Scrap X10
- Fixed and expanded Airdrops items - New Airdrops will drop the l96, Spas, Turrets
- Fixed issues with Elite Crates and Stacks of resources not showing for players
- These items were moved to a separate extra mod instead of being inside of the map itself
- Reworked Vault Plugin to stop issues with items losing rotation/position & issues with placing too many items in the vault. This will be active on Pandahut #12
- Added rule about not placing in hallways except next to hallways you own
- Added /followrpevent (or just /follow) <playername>
- You can follow one player online and any RP Event they start (i.e if they arrest someone, rob someone, kidnap someone, etc) you will automatically attempt to assist them
- This system should be considered Beta. If it fails to automatically assist a player for you, and you KOS someone because of it, it will be considered your fault. Be sure to check for the assist message in chat before opening fire
- If the player you are following leaves the server, you will need to re-follow them if they rejoin
- Added World Chat Cooldown.
- Police Strike System - Police can be /strike(d) and check their /strikes
- If they receive more than 3 strikes, they automatically are police banned
- Police bans and each strike last for one month each
- Added the /strikes command to check your pending strikes. This is just a complementary system to the Police Bans subforum/system
- Added Police /impound system. Members with the Police Chiefs rank and higher can impound vehicles subject to the Laws of that server. Players with impounded vehicles can use /impoundlist (/ilist), /impounddelete <slot> (/idel) and /impoundtake <slot> (/itake) to manage it like garage. The fee to get back an impounded vehicle is 750 bamboo.
- The server will now automatically message the owner of an impounded vehicle once their vehicle is impounded, if the owner is online
- You will not be able to /impound a vehicle with players in it
- The /wp (or /warnplayer) has been added. If you are robbing, arresting, or kidnapping, doing /wp will automatically send the warning in chat for you
- Any Police Captain, Deputy, Chief, or the current Mayor can submit Players for Police ban (demotion) with proof via the Police Demotions subforum - https://phn.pw/demotions
- You can no longer blowtorch/repair buildables which were damaged less than 2 minutes ago
- Added /frisk <playername> to Police ranks for use on cuffed players. This will drop any illegal items they may be carrying
- Changed time format to Day/Hours/Minutes when doing /tickets
- Added /drugtest <playername> (or just /test)
- You can only test players who are surrendering or cuffed
- Drugs you use will only stay detectable for 15 minutes
- Fixed players without a role uncuffing themselves by dying
- Fixed new issue with Nelson's vehicle colliders and vehicles taken out of the garage
- /Jail has a hard, plugin-enforced 15 minutes cap
- Kidnaps will no longer require a ransom input. It automatically takes the highest ransom amount based on the the target player's role
- Example: Instead of doing /kidnap player 3000 for regular players, and /kidnap mayor 10000 for mayors, it will automatically pick the their ransom price
- [Remember that you can always negotiate the final ransom price
- Ticketing will not work if there is an object between you and the player
- It will effectively draw a line between you and the player, checking if it hits anything
- Fixed issue with zone-entering notifications not showing
- Fixed issue with /raid reason doubling (i.e typing /raid All of Canada would make your raid description "All of Canada All of Canada")
- Fixed minor issues with the output of RP Events ending when you declare a new one (i.e assisting a new event will end your other ones, but it would broadcast the incorrect name of the RP Event)
- Reworked Gun Licenses. Guns now show that they are illegal inside of /checkplayer.
- Police have infinite licenses for illegal weapons (and they won't show as illegal). It should be a lot easier now to buy licenses by Weapon's name as well. (i.e /license buy card 4 will work!)
- Issues with some unlicensable guns, such as the Calling Card, have been resolved
- Added readability improvements to the output of /checkplayer, /checkself for a much cleaner display the items list
- Modified Vehicle ran over damage (full speed) from 60hp to 40hp
- Blowtorching players no longer does damage
- If you do /home and then get involved in an RP Situation, the /home command will be cancelled
- You will no longer be able to place helicopters or airplanes into regular garages. You must now Airports/airfields for air vehicles (i.e Everett-airport for RP #10)
RP Law Changes:
- 184.108.40.206. Being under the influence of any illegal drug or narcotic. 5 minutes of jail time per drug class used. (i.e 5 minutes for being under the influence of berries, 10 minutes for being under the influence of berries and glue)
- Added impounding rules - https://phn.pw/impound
- Rails are no longer illegal
- Military Knives are no longer illegal
RP Rule Changes:
- Any bases that contain a prefabricated building may be claimed, but only when ALL player-placed objects are destroyed. (Small Barricades like plates and lights don't need to be destroyed). If an object is hidden from view, it does not count.
- Traps are now subject to the same rules as Friendly Sentry guns. (i.e you can only place them in your completely closed off base, non-accessible to other group members and a few other restrictions). Read more at https://phn.pw/rp.
- The lists above should NOT be considered a complete list of all changes. We ask that all players fully reread both rules and laws!
- We also announced all of these chance in the Pandahut Discord
Servers with /ranks (Semi-Vanilla, Unturnov, KitPvp):
- Servers with Member Ranks now have the /nextrank command.
- This command checks your next rank, as well as how many points you are away from reaching it
- Added the #servers-info channel detailing all the servers and their status, as well as the overall network status and player stats
- Added !alerts to easily disable/enable Raid Alerts
- MVP+ can now use !notifications <server name> to ignore alerts from that server specifically. For example: !notifications #10 or !notifications Pandahut #20 will toggle the corresponding server.
- Fixed issues with the ticket system that arose from Discord API Changes
- Added a welcome message when you first establish a !link (/link in-game), detailing how Raid Alerts Work
- Added the !supporter command as a way to receive the Discord if you are a paid Member
- This command will work if you have already /linked your game account with the Pandahut Discord
Changes to stats.pandahut.net
- Fixed viewing PvP Warns
- Heavily optimized the view of Bans, RP Events, Warnings, etc.
- Also fixed an issue with it bugging out when loading a lot of results
The Rules are now in Spanish - Dutch - Bosnian - Macedonian - Russian. Thanks to our community members for the translation work!
If you have any problems with the changes listed above, feel free to give us your feedback! You can use /feedback <idea> in-game, our #suggestions or #support channels in the Pandahut Discord, as well as the Suggestions subforums for RP and PvP!
Thank you all for your continued presence and support!
You can get in contact with me on Discord Miku#2402 or join our Discord for support at https://pandahut.net/discord.