We have made a few important changes, fixes, and additions over the past week which went live earlier today, after the daily server restart. The list of changes is as follows:
Updates: Network Level System
- We have noticed your special interest in killing zombies and fishing, of all things, so we've added two new quests:
- 1. Kill 500 Zombies and receive 3000 Network XP (Kill 100 Zombies Quest remains active for new players)
2. Catch 10 fish and receive 2000 Network XP (Catch 1 Fish Quest remains active for new players)
- On August 31st we released an announcement regarding PH's Network Level System. In this update, there was a slight error in the code which resulted in players occasionally receiving up to 10 times the quest's intended prize. This has been corrected, and we have made adjustments to ensure a fair playing ground for everyone.
- MVP+ and MVP++ Members should now be able to select the color white for your + and ++ tags. It was previously disabled due to a bug where it required levels 65 and 125 to unlock, which rendered it unselectable.
- The color Orange should now be selectable at Level 65.
- The color White should now be selectable at Level 125.
Updates: Item & Vehicle Shops for PvP/KitPvP/OPKits Servers
- In order to better accommodate the PvP, KitPvP, and OPKits economies to the recently-added Network Level Bamboo prizes, we have slightly raised the shop prices for items and vehicles on these server types.
- RP shop prices have not been changed.
- We are aware that some servers such as RustMod are starting to get cluttered and Astro will be announcing Friday's map wipe schedule under our #server-wipes Discord channel shorty, so you all have two days advance notice, as per our norm.
As always, please tag a staff member in our #support Discord channel in case you experience any issues with this update.
You can get in contact with me on Discord @Mushy#9001 or show your support by joining our Discord, at https://pandahut.net/discord.