Important website and server-related announcements.
By Jine
Welp! As I've told most of the staff; I'm going into the military. I'm going to be gone for a long time so I'll leave you with this:

Possum gets the rights towards my account while I'm gone.

Mushy will be in control over my position and status.

Nave gets my laptop.

Hel|o gets my cs:go account so that I can rank up.

Elite1Sniper gets my unturned account so that he can destroy noobs for me on the servers.

Miku gets nothing since I can't really think of anything to give her, but here's my mixtape:
http://www.soundcloud.com/raflowmusic

Dr. Snayfu, you get to have nothing since I have nothing to really give you.

Zach gets my crack and cocaine.

PurpleKush gets my dank Blue Dream.

That should be everything. Bye everyone! I don't know if I'll ever see you all again, but I wish pandahut the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best. If or when I return, I'll give everyone a warm hug and we'll have karaoke night in the ts.

Yours truely,
Jine

Ps: Yee
By Mushy
I'm sure I can speak for all of us in saying that we really hope this is more a see you later than a farewell. We have plans for when you come back Jine. Don't do dis to us. pls. Who will play us the uk?

Jokes aside, it's our duty to not only wish you come back safe, but also to hope you have the best of luck and success while you're away. When you do come back, rest assured you'll have a place here with us.

Godspeed, brotha
By Mercy
What you're suppose to say is jine you better come back with a woman, and don't worry we'll make you silver 1 by the time you come back.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!