Important Information regarding the servers.
Greetings, we have decided to remove the 2 weeks wipe system and add a new system, here is how it works.

Players may do /buildstatus in-game to see how much structures and barricades they have built, everybody without staff members will have a limit of 100 structures and barricades, if you go over the limit the structure + barricade will be removed by the plugin, so make sure you don't do it unless you're fine with losing bamboo. An example of a structure is a floor, roof or wall. Pillars are also a structure but they will not count towards the build limit as bases require a lot of pillars, therefore we made sure they don't count. An example of a barricade would be lockers, beds etc.

We believe this system will be good towards limiting the size of the bases around of the map resulting to less lag, hopefully you guys see a huge difference in your experience due to this add-on!

That's all for now Panda's!
xDreamLand, Josh, Abstract Shadow and 4 others liked this
Greetings, we have decided to remove the 2 weeks wipe system and add a new system, here is how it works.

Players may do /buildstatus in-game to see how much structures and barricades they have built, everybody without staff members will have a limit of 100 structures and barricades, if you go over the limit the structure + barricade will be removed by the plugin, so make sure you don't do it unless you're fine with losing bamboo. An example of a structure is a floor, roof or wall. Pillars are also a structure but they will not count towards the build limit as bases require a lot of pillars, therefore we made sure they don't count. An example of a barricade would be lockers, beds etc.

We believe this system will be good towards limiting the size of the bases around of the map resulting to less lag, hopefully you guys see a huge difference in your experience due to this add-on!

That's all for now Panda's!
It's good that I stopped building towers :-D
In addition to this, RP designated structures such as Police Stations, Mayoral Buildings, and any other RP influenced structure may be approved and built by an Adminstator on either server. Once approved, these structures will be built by Admins to help players better increase threat RP experience. Speak to myself or RagnarosPower for any questions.
Thank you! I think I can speak on behalf of the entire community when I saw we NEEDED this! :-D
everybody without staff members will have a limit of 100 structures and barricades
So does this mean that staff members won't have a limit?
Will staff members with over 100 structures be considered to be abusing?
everybody without staff members will have a limit of 100 structures and barricades
So does this mean that staff members won't have a limit?
Will staff members with over 100 structures be considered to be abusing?
If a staff member abuses the fact that they can build more than 100 structures and start making bases with around 200 structures they will be punished, yes. There's a reason to why we allow them to have unlimited structures currently.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!