Important Information regarding the servers.
By RagnarosPower
Greetings,

There has been a lot of confusion from players towards their ranks / Bamboo as of the past two days. This issue is on-going due to our database getting corrupted. We had a recent backup for it, although the RP data was unfortunately lost. Therefore, our player's RP balance and vaults have been cleared. All Ranked Members will receive the Bamboo that their rank offers back again.

We sincerely apologise for this issue although our only option is to start up RP with cleared vaults / balances. We will award all of our players 30,000 bamboo to start with for the next 5 days to ensure we don't have a huge wealth discrepancy between Ranked Members and regulars. We will also hold several events on the RP servers with Bamboo rewards for the upcoming days.

We understand some members had an absurd amount of Bamboo, so if you have any issue with your Rank, please contact me at ragna@pandahut.net with your ID64 and issue and I will try my best to assist you. Please be patient and allow us some time after emailing us as, we have a lot of requests but we guarantee your situation will be dealt with. Also make sure you do NOT directly message me / Mushy about this issue as we will not be able to assist you over private messaging. Please follow the steps that we've outlined above.

Once again, we apologise for all of the issues caused, although there is no way for us to give all of your lost balance and items back to you.

As for any lost Member Ranks, please allow us some time and you will receive your rank back and be rewarded all the bamboo that comes with your rank automatically without any issues. Thank you for patience and understanding.

-RagnarosPower
Helena, JOEFUN331, {merc}TheDestroyer and 1 others liked this
By Sp4x
How long should we expect it to take to get a reply?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!