Important Information regarding the servers.
Greetings Pandas,

We've done a few changes to our Modded RP Server. The changes are as follows:

New mod added! Khroz's FoodMod++!

We thought to throw some love towards the Chef Role and give Chefs some brand new shiny tools and tasty recipes to use! The mod added is the following: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=918477321

The items in this mod can only be purchased by Chefs!

So what are you waiting for? Become a Chef or contact one to get your tasty Sushi / Burgers / Ice Cream / Meatballs / Scrambled Egg or whatever your taste buds crave!
FAQ:
  • Q: Why would I purchase the tools and craft the food instead of just buying it directly from the shop?
    • Answer: If you buy yourself a new set of tools and make the food yourself it'll be way cheaper than purchasing the food directly from the shop! So you can make more profit from the players who purchase your food items!
  • Q: Why would I buy this fancy food instead of just getting myself a good old MRE?
    • Answer: Because some of the food items in this mod will restore your bars the same as an MRE would, though they're cheaper and a lot tastier for your character to enjoy!
  • Q: Can I gain profit if I become a chef?
    • Answer: Totally! You can make your own food instead of buying food from the shop. You can charge other players the shop price of the item plus a bit of Tax, resulting in loads of profit for crafting while interacting with other players!

RCMP Kits changed!

Just when you thought the RCMP got enough love already..
But no! Our hard working officers get hungry as well, and they don't always have time to meet a chef to fill 'em up, so we thought to help them out a bit!
For the sake of realism, ALL RCMP kits (including Chiefs / Deputies / Captains / SWATs) now have 2 doughnuts and a Hot Café au Lait in their kits! (The officers on #10 also got some love, they have a soda bottle and 2 doughtnuts in their kits!)

That's all for now folks! You want more? Send us your suggestions on the forums and who knows, maybe your ideas will be implemented onto the Server! :party:

If you experience any issues with the new additions, please feel free to contact us or make a post on the RP Help Forums.

Have fun!
tMoist, i4sheep, Mushy and 2 others liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!