You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Ze Golden Pug
I taste salt and a bit of ocean water in noob dogs post but I was around only 2 years ago but considered a legend and infamous in my regard lol
By Javi-kun
I bet 60% of the players today don't know the name dutchy. Sad times man.
Probably 80
Mr AJ liked this
By Dani Omerovic
Probably 80
Probably 90 acctuly
By Klockmann
Good times indeed

The definition of the good old times, from my point of view is when the Pandahut Sheriff Department was first founded and had a huge force of good and organised officers. It was so fun to create new stuff to improve roleplay and the police force, we did this by many means... Creating badgets to make officers feel unique.. suggesting RP changes like giving tickets... training, interviews, proffesional accept letters and police handbooks and much more.

That was a very fun experience to roleplay, and doing political decisions... Some times you just couldn't make everyone happy. The aspect of roleplay combined with leadership was a very fun part, that i miss from Pandahut today. I loved discussing and talking about tough debates, and doing decisions is hard when there is a lot of people counting on you.

It has been a good impact on what i want to do for a living.
Today IRL Im 20 years old, and a firefighter for the Danish Emergency Management Agency, and in the long run i would love to maybe study law, and in the long run if im qualified manage a police force "again".

Miss all the old friends, and good times
By Voxil
Klockmann more like Voximann
By Javi-kun
Probably 80
Probably 90 acctuly
Nah man there's still ogs out there who still remember dutchy and that's about 20 percent.
By Voxil

Yooo I remember when Dutchy was an admin. I miss Dutchy D:
By Liona
When you say this do you mean me? I have been in PH for 2 years now... Or do u mean the other noobs. BC im with the OG crew
Mainly the other kiddo's who be acting and shit but I tbh have no idea who you are so yeah drop me a DM on discord flu#9654.
By Voxil
When you say this do you mean me? I have been in PH for 2 years now... Or do u mean the other noobs. BC im with the OG crew
Mainly the other kiddo's who be acting and shit but I tbh have no idea who you are so yeah drop me a DM on discord flu#9654.

I looked at your signature and I saw AsK, I fucking miss AsK dude D:
I played Vanilla servers with Alfie and Nico for a while after AsK flopped I forgot about that group
By Liona
I looked at your signature and I saw AsK, I fucking miss AsK dude D:
I played Vanilla servers with Alfie and Nico for a while after AsK flopped I forgot about that group

I miss my gang too, proud founder of AsK with Alfie and Nico aka Ghostly ugly nub.

don't miss Alfie choking up the VC's though.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!