You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By AnarchyMachine
And what is love? It is a doll dressed up
For idleness to cosset, nurse, and dandle;
A thing of soft misnomers, so divine
That silly youth doth think to make itself
Divine by loving, and so goes on
Yawning and doting a whole summer long,
Till Miss's comb is made a perfect tiara,
And common Wellingtons turn Romeo boots;
Till Cleopatra lives at Number Seven,
And Antony resides in Brunswick Square.

Fools! if some passions high have warmed the world,
If queens and soldiers have played deep for hearts,
It is no reason why such agonies
Should be more common than the growth of weeds.
Fools! make me whole again that weighty pearl
The queen of Egypt melted, and I'll say
That ye may love in spite of beaver hats.
Retire early as a hero or stay long enough to become a poet that no one wanted
By Bruce Cane
I actually searched it on google if its real but you changed the bruce wayne words ? :D
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ

I actually searched it on google if its real but you changed the bruce wayne words ? :D
I just changed the last name :wacky:
By Miku
Will consider adding animal persistence between restarts depending on how many people want it
Spinner liked this
By Spinner
Will consider adding animal persistence between restarts depending on how many people want it

How persistent are we talking? I don't want them knocking on my door asking to speak about our lord and savior
By Miku

How persistent are we talking? I don't want them knocking on my door asking to speak about our lord and savior
There is 150 animals on the map at specific spots, the server restarts, all animals are there again at the same spots. So, as persistent as Minecraft.
Spinner liked this
By Spinner
There is 150 animals on the map at specific spots, the server restarts, all animals are there again at the same spots. So, as persistent as Minecraft.
That would be epic gamer. The WPS will follow suit with an animal control unit composed of people who failed to become real police.
By Dani Omerovic
Just like everyone has said, just look at where they spawn at, make a big wall around it, make a cool entrance, a locker room so I can raid it later, JK <3 :heartfulpanda: And then to enter the zoo it would cost like 100 BB to enter, just why not. :hystericalpanda: :LovelyPanda: :playfulpanda: :heartfulpanda:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!