You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Arashi_tlk
I've been playing on Pandahut 3 a little bit here and there, so I'm new to most of the modded guns on there. With that being said, I don't really have the knowledge of the ranges and damage to players most of the guns are. Is there a way to get a list of the mods on the server so I can do some research on them? Or point me in the direction I need to go to find said info? It would be much appreciated!
By Miku
The majority of modded weapons don't have a location to find their stats. It's just kind of find out on your own. I'm not sure if this will help you at all but when I used to pvp I personally used a G36KV (With Rifle Suppressor, red dot sight and adaptive chambering) M1911 (with suppressor and adaptive chambering) These 2 guns used to work very well for me, M1911is a one shot headshot no matter what and the G36KV is just a good Assault Rifle
By Arashi_tlk
You're welcome ^_^ and have fun!
By RegisteredTM
If you wish to find the stats of a gun there is only a manual way of doing it. I'll teach you.

For the example we're going to use the gun pack that is installed inside the Cherno Pandahut.

Step 1. Find out the name of the Workshop Content that has been added to the server. I usually do this by simply asking a player in-game if they know. It can take some time to find out but eventually you'll find someone who knows.

Step 2. Go into the Unturned Workshop, hover your mouse icon over browse to open up a drop down menu, then go to subscribed items and find the one that says "Ranged Warfare Pack [v1.1.1 Germany Update]" and click on it. Once inside the Workshop Item look at the top of the Steam UI right under where it says Store, Library, Community there should be a URL; inside this URL there should be a ID at the end of it: 491742834. Remember this for later, it's important!

Step 3. Right click on your Unturned in your Steam Library and go to properties > Local Files > Browse Local Files. Once here you'll want to actually go back a few folders; backtrack to steamapps. If you're using Windows you can just click where is says 'steamapps' in the directory Ex. "C: > Program Files (x86) Steam > steamapps" . You'll want to go into Workshop > content > 304930; once in here you'll see a bunch of random folders with a bunch of numbers on them and it's okay. This is where all your workshop content you subscribe too gets stored; this is also where you'll be using that ID you found earlier! Look through the list and find the folder titled: 491742834. Once found open it up!

Step 4. Once inside go to Guns > [Gun of your choice:bulldog] > [Gun Name:bulldog] <- Open with notepad(NP+ if you have it). Once inside you'll see something like kinda resembles this in a possible similar form. I chose bulldog for this example.
Code: Select allType Gun Useable Gun Slot Primary ID 15082 Size_X 4 Size_Y 2 Size_Z 0.4 Sight 15382 Magazine 15143 Hook_Sight Hook_Grip Hook_Barrel Hook_Tactical Ammo_Min 15 Ammo_Max 25 Safety Semi Auto Caliber 55 Range 300 Firerate 4 Action Trigger Player_Damage 55 Player_Leg_Multiplier 0.6 Player_Arm_Multiplier 0.6 Player_Spine_Multiplier 0.8 Player_Skull_Multiplier 2.4 Zombie_Damage 99 Zombie_Leg_Multiplier 0.3 Zombie_Arm_Multiplier 0.3 Zombie_Spine_Multiplier 0.6 Zombie_Skull_Multiplier 2 Animal_Damage 40 Animal_Leg_Multiplier 0.6 Animal_Spine_Multiplier 0.8 Animal_Skull_Multiplier 1.1 Barricade_Damage 20 Structure_Damage 15 Vehicle_Damage 35 Resource_Damage 15 Durability 0.05 Spread_Aim 0.05 Spread_Hip 0.1 Recoil_Min_X -0.5 Recoil_Min_Y 3 Recoil_Max_X 0.5 Recoil_Max_Y 4 Recover_X 0.6 Recover_Y 0.6 Shake_Min_X -0.0025 Shake_Min_Y 0.0025 Shake_Min_Z -0.01 Shake_Max_X 0.0025 Shake_Max_Y -0.0025 Shake_Max_Z -0.02 Muzzle 3 Blueprints 2 Blueprint_0_Type Repair Blueprint_0_Supplies 1 Blueprint_0_Supply_0_ID 67 Blueprint_0_Supply_0_Amount 4 Blueprint_0_Tool 76 Blueprint_0_Level 2 Blueprint_0_Skill Repair Blueprint_0_Build 27 Blueprint_1_Type Tool Blueprint_1_Supplies 1 Blueprint_1_Supply_0_ID 15043 Blueprint_1_Product 67 Blueprint_1_Products 3 Blueprint_1_Build 27
As you can see this list is very extensive with it's data. You can see what the bulldog does to Players, Zombies, and Animals. Although you cannot tell what gun it is is because of "Type Gun" and "Usable Gun". I guess since it already says in for the notepad name it doesn't need it within the file? I don't know. There is some other stuff here titled "Spread" "Shake" "Recovery" and you don't really need to worry about that.

Step 4. Make your own notepad and copy over everything, then go over the list and delete the information you don't want. Keep doing this for the guns you like and soon you'll have your very own list of guns to use!

I hope this helped. :)

I'll give you the stats on my favorites so you can see how it goes. :)

Code: Select allcs5 Sniper Rifle Slot Primary ID 15074 Magazine 15143 Safety Semi Range 200 Firerate 25 Action Bolt Player_Damage 70 Player_Leg_Multiplier 0.6 Player_Arm_Multiplier 0.6 Player_Spine_Multiplier 0.8 Player_Skull_Multiplier 2.5 Zombie_Damage 150 Zombie_Leg_Multiplier 0.3 Zombie_Arm_Multiplier 0.3 Zombie_Spine_Multiplier 0.6 Zombie_Skull_Multiplier 2 Animal_Damage 99 Animal_Leg_Multiplier 0.6 Animal_Spine_Multiplier 0.8 Animal_Skull_Multiplier 1.1 Barricade_Damage 35 Structure_Damage 25 Vehicle_Damage 60 Resource_Damage 30
Code: Select allMinimi LMG Slot Primary ID 15051 Sight 15351 Magazine 15151 Ammo_Min 50 Ammo_Max 170 Safety Auto Caliber 65 Range 250 Firerate 3 Action Trigger Player_Damage 40 Player_Leg_Multiplier 0.6 Player_Arm_Multiplier 0.6 Player_Spine_Multiplier 0.8 Player_Skull_Multiplier 2 Zombie_Damage 99 Zombie_Leg_Multiplier 0.3 Zombie_Arm_Multiplier 0.3 Zombie_Spine_Multiplier 0.6 Zombie_Skull_Multiplier 2 Animal_Damage 32 Animal_Leg_Multiplier 0.6 Animal_Spine_Multiplier 0.8 Animal_Skull_Multiplier 1.1 Barricade_Damage 25 Structure_Damage 25 Vehicle_Damage 55 Resource_Damage 45
Code: Select allAEK-971 Assault Rifle Slot Primary ID 15044 Sight 15342 Magazine 15104 Ammo_Min 10 Ammo_Max 30 Safety Semi Auto Caliber 54 Range 200 Firerate 3 Action Trigger Player_Damage 40 Player_Leg_Multiplier 0.7 Player_Arm_Multiplier 0.6 Player_Spine_Multiplier 0.8 Player_Skull_Multiplier 2.5 Zombie_Damage 99 Zombie_Leg_Multiplier 0.5 Zombie_Arm_Multiplier 0.5 Zombie_Spine_Multiplier 0.6 Zombie_Skull_Multiplier 2 Animal_Damage 40 Animal_Leg_Multiplier 0.6 Animal_Spine_Multiplier 0.8 Animal_Skull_Multiplier 2 Barricade_Damage 25 Structure_Damage 15 Vehicle_Damage 40 Resource_Damage 20
Code: Select allM98B Sniper Rifle Slot Primary ID 15073 Magazine 15171 Ammo_Min 4 Ammo_Max 8 Safety Semi Caliber 70 Range 600 Firerate 65 Action Bolt Player_Damage 95 Player_Leg_Multiplier 0.6 Player_Arm_Multiplier 0.6 Player_Spine_Multiplier 0.8 Player_Skull_Multiplier 2 Zombie_Damage 200 Zombie_Leg_Multiplier 0.3 Zombie_Arm_Multiplier 0.3 Zombie_Spine_Multiplier 0.6 Zombie_Skull_Multiplier 2 Animal_Damage 99 Animal_Leg_Multiplier 0.6 Animal_Spine_Multiplier 0.8 Animal_Skull_Multiplier 1.1 Barricade_Damage 35 Structure_Damage 25 Vehicle_Damage 60 Resource_Damage 30
By Arashi_tlk
Well yeah, I knew how to do all of that already =P. Hence why I know a lot of ranges, damage and such for the vanilla guns. The modded guns is where I was falling short, because I don't know what mods there are, and if I had to subscribe to the mods to get the info. Which now that I think about it makes perfect sense to get the data onto my computer.

But if you did read my original post I was asking for the mod list so I could look up the info myself, haha. I would of thought Miku would know the mod list, but perhaps she over looked that bit?
By Miku
Well yeah, I knew how to do all of that already =P. Hence why I know a lot of ranges, damage and such for the vanilla guns. The modded guns is where I was falling short, because I don't know what mods there are, and if I had to subscribe to the mods to get the info. Which now that I think about it makes perfect sense to get the data onto my computer.
You Subscribe to the mods by just joining a modded server
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\workshop\content\304930
C: can be replaced by your disk you have steam installed on.
The Id's in that folder are the ID's of the Workshop mods themselves. You can mostly just peek in the folder and see what it is.
Range Warfare Pack is
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\workshop\content\304930\491742834
But if you did read my original post I was asking for the mod list so I could look up the info myself, haha. I would of thought Miku would know the mod list, but perhaps she over looked that bit?
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =533643599

It's more fun to discover the guns stats and such by playing IMO

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!