You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
Credit goes to Pug for the idea and I'm bored so go ahead and ask any question, I'll answer anything truthfully because fuck it why not(don't break any rules or go too far with questions tho weirdos (: )
TomatoChunks liked this
are u studying or working
Neither, I'm in quarantine for the army about to begin Ait. Technically will be a mixture of study and work, as I get paid to train
This is sort of a double question.
1. What do you actually do for a living?
2. Do you actually care about PandaHut at this point in your life?
1) Were there any times during your time as staff (including present day) when you thought "This shit really isnt worth the hassle?" And if so, what is the story behind it?

2) Also is MattCobra best Cobra?
This is sort of a double question.
1. What do you actually do for a living?
2. Do you actually care about PandaHut at this point in your life?
1: I am enlisted in the US army national guard(which state I'ma keep a secret), and I work at a gas station

2: Yes I do. I don't care as in getting emotionally invested or in competition, but I want the community to flourish and I have great friends especially in the admin team
Mr AJ liked this
1) Were there any times during your time as staff (including present day) when you thought "This shit really isnt worth the hassle?" And if so, what is the story behind it?

2) Also is MattCobra best Cobra?
1: absolutely, there are tons of sits that are just ugh. Nothing too recently other than backlash from demotions and stuff that I did but was decided by other admins as well. It's tough but oh well
An example of something in sits is just dealing with people memeing during sits but they didn't actually do something too bad. For example if someone shoots some tires but is being a huge pain during a sit, is a huge hassle I would rather just end with me giving a warning and it being over with.

2: sure you are the best cobra but the worst panda :P
Did Pug steal the idea from Jacklay?
Did Pug steal the idea from Jacklay?
Idk doesn't matter I saw pugs and did it off his

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!