You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
What's your favourite game and metal band
Favorite game is hard to say, like really hard. I've got the most hours in unturned or Skyrim, but I enjoy playing Total War Warhammer 2 a ton(and other total war games, just that one recently). I also really enjoy paradox games like eu4 and stuff like town of Salem. It's hard to say a favorite but probably I guess unturned because it's got the most hours.

Metal band is easier, hands down it is In this Moment
Mr AJ liked this
if you could only have 1 meal for breakfast every day for the rest of ur life, what u picking
Tough question but you really didn't dictate the size of the meal so I could really overdue it. In the spirit of the question I won't though.

I would say probably eggs(idk if they have to be the same way every day, if so definitely scrambled), milk, a bagel, ham, and probably a banana or an apple(or both to abuse no limitations). Im not a huge fan of syrup because I think it's too sweet, but this could just be from where I'm from(I live in the area with like the most maple syrup so y'know, it's sweet). If I can have slight variations like different cream cheeses, jelly, peanutt butter, etc for the bagel I will just change every day, otherwise I'll probably just have a bunch and then go through different ones every day. If I'm required to use only one, then strawberry cream cheese.

It's hard to pick a breakfast because I'm selective over my diet so this would really throw me off having the same meal daily/nothing if I didn't want the meal. I could try and make up for it in other meals but it still throws it off a lot. Made me think smh
if you could plan your own lunch and have to eat that lunch for the rest of your life, what would it be
I'm gonna cheat and just say a sandwich. Not any specific kind, just has to be a sandwich.
Do you like pears

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!