You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
MAYOR FOR NOVEMBER
So as many of you know it is that time of the year again to vote for your new mayor and I am one of the candidates running for mayor!
So let me start by saying the time I have spent on pandahut has been amazing!; I have had wonderful memories and lots of funny times! but here is what I want to do as mayor!

I am going to provide free transport and by that I mean is I will buy ONLY ONE roadster for anyone who asks as part of helping newer players (will come out of my account not the city's)
-I am going to open the first ever flying school to teach new players how to fly and yes there will be some accidents I understand and i will pay for all of it!
-I will use the city money to fund new shops and community centers while also using it to CLEAR THE DEBRIS I know alot of us are like dang why is seattle so messy and laggy and to that I say I will buy two or three dfangs and routinely clean the streets of debris!
-Another thing that might not happen but it may who knows is making RPGS legal ONLY for demolition or warrant searches on metal bases and to use it you must ask for permission and I must be on sight to see it ( so no abuse happens) BUT THIS IS STILL ONLY AN IDEA DONT GET HOPES UP!
-Also another thing I am going to do is build a bridge from rain bridge island to seattle in case someone falls onto rainbridge while being speedy or cachowing!
-I am going to host parties every Saturday as long as I am active on that day and hopefully host them at the vault or at a place I build!
-I also thought about lowering taxes on weapons! (this might be some coding though and dont want to cause admins to much trouble)
-I am going to build a huge monument outside of seattle somewhere (prob Camano Camp) to represent Pandahut!
Also I know im going to get questions and ill answer as many as possible! and I know people are going to talk about my time on this server as well and to that I say I know the rules of the server and how to run it!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF MY FELLOW CANIDATES!

TACO2020 FOR BETTER HOUSING,TRANSPORT, and FREE TACOS ON TUESDAYS!
Last edited by Taco_bell_food on November 4th, 2020, 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Miku
MAYOR FOR SEPTEMBER
Probably worth noting that you'd be running for November, not september. We do not have time travel tech yet, sorry
How can we trust a mayor that doesn't get the month right?+
HAHAHA leave me alone I fixed it
All you said is very nice but you got few problems.All things you said that you'll do if you become a mayor are nice and shiny but you have few problems. All your ideas cost a lot of money, money that city doesn't have.

"Also another thing I am going to do is build a bridge from rain bridge island to seattle in case someone falls onto rainbridge while being speedy or cachowing!"- so you're running for mayor and yet promoting reckless driving?

"I also thought about lowering taxes on weapons! (this might be some coding though and dont want to cause admins to much trouble)"- ex-mayor Matt Cobra got rid of the taxes for everything you buy in the shop, unless you're in an RP event.

"I am going to build a huge monument outside of seattle somewhere (prob Camano Camp) to represent Pandahut!"- Are you gona pay for it or will it come out of city money? If it's gona come out of city balance I think it would be better if you spent it on more useful stuff.

"I am going to host parties every Saturday as long as I am active on that day and hopefully host them at the vault or at a place I build!" Same question and opinion as the question above.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!