You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Adex
Question: When was I banned from Pandahut's discord and on what offense was I banned for? Is this a permanent ban? Or temporary? I wasn't informed prior to being banned cus I was sleepin and I know for certain before being banned all I said was some stuff in RPSupport channel and some stuff about CBT on Offtopic as a joke for Zero and Yoshi but besides that idk what else I've done to get banned from the discord server lol would the staff team care to elaborate? :chillpanda:
By Adex
Also who tf banned me lol
Question: When was I banned from Pandahut's discord and on what offense was I banned for? Is this a permanent ban? Or temporary? I wasn't informed prior to being banned cus I was sleepin and I know for certain before being banned all I said was some stuff in RPSupport channel and some stuff about CBT on Offtopic as a joke for Zero and Yoshi but besides that idk what else I've done to get banned from the discord server lol would the staff team care to elaborate? :chillpanda:
Take it down to ban appeals in the PVP section and someone will deal with you their
By Adex
Eh they can move this to that section if they so wish to later on, I just have general questions first

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!