You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By JTD
There are so many staff that arnt online on particular times in different places of the world most of the staff are all in the us region but where are the AU's and the Asia's, we need more staff on this time because there are times where Kos just happens and no staff gets on to Deal with it, sure htlm is quite active but there are times where htlm can't be online but we just need more staff on the other side of the world
HTLM, Mr AJ, Paradise Community and 1 others liked this
By HTLM
I can only agree with this, most staff members all live in the same region and are on at the same time and there is a lot of times where no one can get on to deal with a sit and stuff. It would be great if we could get more active staff members from the region’s u mentioned above.
Mr AJ liked this
By JTD
I can only agree with this, most staff members all live in the same region and are on at the same time and there is a lot of times where no one can get on to deal with a sit and stuff. It would be great if we could get more active staff members from the region’s u mentioned above.
Well yeah because there are actually some active poeple in the time when I get on and most of us just gets kosed and we can't do anything about it except lose our stuff
Mr AJ liked this
By Paradise Community
Hey man, me and one other friend live in Australia, and mostly come online in ACT
we could try to become rp mods if you want..
By Lex Of Talionis
It’s less about the number of staff (Most staff are on if needed during uptime), it’s activity and the timezones of said staff. To fix the concern of JTD, In my eyes, the inactive staff (under 10 hours a week) could be fired as to ensure activity, and the timezones be diversified. American EST and CST seem to be the most common staff timezones, from there we should diversify and seek volunteers from different locations (EU, AUS, etcetera.)

The main issue with that “Fix” is that they can find servers correlating to their timezone instead of Pandahut. For a better fix, I recommend those that play during the downtime and are active should apply such as Paradise.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!