You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By ZenZar
ive been playing panda hut for around 2-3 weeks and upturned just all the time and I want to see how you become a admin due to... The rage.. And the pain of getting a lot of gear and dieing a flying aimboting hacker. Just happens on server 8 the guys name was snowball I saw him flying and never had ive hit Alt+F4 so fast in m life.

I want to join this amazing server to see if I can help with this problem VAC works but it slow at times.
By RagnarosPower
ive been playing panda hut for around 2-3 weeks and upturned just all the time and I want to see how you become a admin due to... The rage.. And the pain of getting a lot of gear and dieing a flying aimboting hacker. Just happens on server 8 the guys name was snowball I saw him flying and never had ive hit Alt+F4 so fast in m life.

I want to join this amazing server to see if I can help with this problem VAC works but it slow at times.
You cannot apply for admin straight away, first you need to apply for moderator here : http://pandahut.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=12 and if you got accepted and the owners think that you deserve admin later on then you'll get admin. But from what you're saying it looks like you want to deal with the hackers so all you need is the moderator rank.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!