- Official Roleplay Application Rules & Questions
- All Applications are subject to these terms and rules.
- 1.0 All of these terms and rules are subject to change at any time and consequences are dependent on the staff member and situation.
- 1.1 All applicants must have above 100 hours in total on our Roleplay servers and be on Roleplay servers for at least 20 hours per two weeks. All applicants will be checked, if you have not reached the minimum hours then your application could be Declined.
- 1.2 Bumping or unnecessarily posting on your application will lower your chances of being Accepted and you will be given a warning if you continue this behavior after this warning your application will be Declined and you will be allowed to re-apply at a later date.
- 1.3 We will use our Ban Database to check all previous bans that have been given to the applicants. Applicants that have recorded serious incidents such as "Racism, Hacking, Hate Speech and purposely causing server lag" may find their application to be Declined without warning.
- 1.4 If your application is Declined (Reason will be posted on your old application) then you cannot submit another application for 2 weeks. If you submit any applications during this time then your application will be Declined instantly and your forum account could be warned/terminated depending on the situation. After it is declined, the 2 week period resets.
- 1.5 If you harass or attack anyone on your application, you will be instantly Declined, and will not be able to re-apply for 2 weeks.
- 1.6 Do not beg/bribe others to +1 your application.
- 1.7 If you make an application and you are under 16 years old, you will have 24 hours to get permission from one of the admins below. You may not apply if you are under 13.
- 1.7.1 If you are under 16 years old you must get an age skip in order to apply:
- 1.7.2 You must ask a Roleplay Admin for permission to apply for Staff before you submit your application. Refer to this:
- The ONLY Admins(as of current) that can give you permission to apply for Staff are:
- 1.10 Your application is not guaranteed to be Accepted or Denied based on referrals.
- 1.11 Just because the rule you broke is not listed exactly, does not mean you cannot be punished for it. Please use common sense.
- 1.12 You may not apply for Admin.
- 1.13 Do not spam any staff about your application for referrals or to be Accepted. It will not help your application.
- 1.14 Trial Moderators and Global Administrators cannot refer players to apply
- 1.15 Please be patient as we get many applications and try our best to sort through them all
MVP+++ Pink Supporter
OVER 1.6 Million Bamboo Given Away!
You can reach me on Discord at Astro#4556