Submit a staff application for the RP servers here.
By Waifu
A new Staff Application has been submitted by Waifu.
  • In-Game Name: meatballz301 PogChamp#2209
  • Rank Desired: Moderator
  • Online Hours (Example: 5PM to 9PM EST): 8pm-1pm
  • Time Zone: EST
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 35
  • SteamID64: 76561198088660180
  • Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/meatballz301/
  • Staff Member(s) That Have Vouched for my ability: No
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
  • Administrative Experience on any Other Servers, with Proof: Not with unturned, besides my own servers.
  • Why I Think I Should Be A Staff Member: I believe I should be considered into the Moderation Team for many reasons. First of all, I know most of the rules by heart, considering ive read them, and made some mistakes in the past that led to punishment and self improvement. Secondly, I have nothing but free time in my life right now, so I will most likely be playing the server if im not sleeping anyway. I am willing to change my sleep schedule to make sure the server is being moderated as much as it possibly can be. Thirdly, I believe that the server has some unreliable moderators. For example, sometimes it can take hours for a punishment to be enforced for something as small as popping a tire, to something as serious as someone KOSing nonstop and spamming racial slurs in the chat and sometimes people dont get punished at all for doing those exact things.(speaking from personal experience) Problems like the ones I just stated ruin the fun for everyone, and its all because there is no rule enforcement on for such long periods of time. My main goal, applying for this position, is to make sure, that there is some type of moderation on at all times, and to make sure everyone is playing fair and having fun! Now obviously I need sleep, and I dont have specific times that Im gonna be on, to be honest I cant even predict my own sleep schedule, but ive played this server on every single hour of the day, and ive noticed that night time moderation is lacking severely. With that being said, If I do somehow get a chance for this position, with my terrible application, I promise you guys you will NOT regret it. Contact my discord listed above if your interested. If I dont respond instantly, im sleeping, Happy Belated Easter, And CHEERS, to making the pandahut servers a better place!!(P.S) Jerry smells
By nbhIsHere
-1, sorry

1.1 All applicants should aim to have above 50 Hours in total on our Roleplay servers and should aim to be on Roleplay servers for at least 20 per two weeks. All applicants will be checked, if you have not reached the minimum hours then your application could be Declined

However, you only have 29 rp hours.

You also have 2 active warnings on RP, and I have not talked to you and I don't really know who you are. try to socialize a bit and be friendly to people in game and get your hours up, good luck though.

EDIT: had to ban him for falsely raiding 25 objects.
By Nyaika
Big-1
Got banned for false raiding!
Apply again in a month or 2 weeks. Sheesh. You and hentailord got 10+ day ban.
I can't even wait that long!
Please read the rules a t Pandahut.net/RP
By Matty

Doesn't know the rules
Low hours
Too Immature
By cotto
False raided

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!